Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon Frontier: The new Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike the Bloodwolf

Lover of all things video games
2000 years have passed since the legendary warriors defeated Lucemon and brought peace to the Digital world, The three celestial Guardian promised that they would keep the peace between Human and Beast type Digimon.
They kept to their word for a long time, but Evil has a way of worming it way back into the world. The last remants of evil found their way to a solitude Digimon called Dracomon, Whispering things into his ear.
Dracomon absorbed the power of evil and darkness to become DarkDracomon. With his immense power and strength, Darkdracomon destroyed the three Celestial digimon and stole the 10 legendary warrior spirits thought the beast spirits vanished before he could take them as well. He was able to corrupt 5 of the legendary spirts before the other 5 vanished. Using the 5 spirts he corrupted, he summon 5 humans to become his dark warriors.
The last 5 spirts are now actively seeking out their warrior, Warrior with true hearts of light who could combat DarkDracomon and his Corrupted warriors.
--
Rules and Regulations:

1. I am Gm and Princess is my co-gm. Our word is final
2. No Gary Stu or Mary su's please, everyone has a weakness
3. The Dark Warriors will start off with their human digimon forms but the Light side will have to find their's.
3. No one will start off with their beast forms, Just like the original Warriors. You will find your beast form eventually.
4. Remember to inform us if you are going to be gone a while
5. At least a paragraph per post please, I know sometime people get writers block. So I do understand if you can't make a paragraph every post.
6. Now, this is a mature rp so I'm expecting Smut, and what not. when it comes to smut it will be up to you if you want to rp it or not.
7. Most importantly, Have fun
--
A young man was walking down the streets of Japan, he was a british man who had moved to Japan to study at the collage there, He was wearing a brown leather jacket with a black Dragon T-shirt and a Necklace with a wolf on it. He had blue jeans and brown Trainers. He had his rucksack on with all of his supplies in as he was heading off on a wildlife trip today. his blonde hair was blowing in the breeze.
He suddenly stop when he heard something from his phone, he picked it up and saw directions. "Hmm, that's odd" He said to himself before he followed the direction to an Abandoned train station. "I wonder why its bringing me here, this place has been abandoned since that young man was fatally injuryed" Mike thought to himself before he grab his flashlight and walked in. (This is where all the Light warriors will be summoned to)
--
(I'll do a Dark starter once the Light starters are done)

Just at the upper end of the stairs near an open fuzebox he spotted someone wearing a hoodie, shining a flashlight into the mess of cables.

"Come on now... surely they didn't completely cut this place off... there ought to be a way to get the lights on..." he grumbled quietly.

Like the young brit he had followed the directions he received on his phone to get here but was hesitant to go any deeper into the building with no power, mainly because he didn't trust the stairs in the pitch black.

Honestly, Haruhi had tried several times to close out her navigation app, over and over again. She assumed that her phone was on the fritz, and she had simply turned the phone off. But when it turned on, by itself, she knew that there was definitely something going on. At first, she thought someone had hacked into her phone and was trying to lead her into a trap. But then, something called out to her.

Do not be afraid. We need your help, Haruhi Akiyama.

It was an eerie voice, and it probably should have scared her more...but unfortunately she was a very curious person, and if worst came to worst...well she had pepper spray.

It was only until she approached her destination did she realize...that this was probably the worst idea she had ever had. An abandoned train station? She knew she should be going home right about now, but something compelled her to go inside...even though she was hearing noises coming from inside.

Raven was starting to get irate, she'd been out on her bike for half an hour now to meet her friends at the Taoist monument in one of the local parks. She wore a high collared white vest with a black top over it and a statement red tie. Her white socks came up to her thighs to meet the hemline of her pleated black skirt that complimented her kneehigh leather boots. No matter what though her phone was determined to lead her elsewhere, taking her off the main path and down towards an abandoned station. 'Silly Tech' she thought as a message came through:

Hey Raven! Where are you? Masumi's here already! Hurry up girl! Jan xxx

The noir haired girl was about to respond before her phone buzzed once more with a very different message:

Help Raven! Inside the Abandoned Station!

The sender didnt seem to have a known contact, or seemed familar through thier message pattern. She was cautious...but Raven never abandoned anyone who needed help! She left her bike by the entrance before walking in, trying to message the previous sender. Some noises came from further in, surepy she must of been getting closer as she procceded in darkness.

Mike looked up the stair to notice another young man trying to get the fusebox to work so he yelled up to him "I would not bother trying to make that work, this place has been abandoned for over 40 years". He moved up the stair and looked at the fellow male. "So, I'm guessing you got the weird phone call as well. I'm Mike Fertar, may I ask your name?" He said as he stretched out his hand to him with a smile. Mike was a very friendly person by nature so to him it was always nice to meet new people though he was curious as to why they were being summoned here, Was there more people coming, he wonder, What was summoning them here and would something happen when they were all here. So many question were going though his mind, but he focused in front of him and on this new friend he had met.

The figure straightens up, not turning around yet.

"you'd be surprised how long some of this stuff can stay working, but i guess you have a point."

He turns around then, revealing a few pieces of blonde hair and his face to the newcomer. Seeing the outstretched hand he smiled and took it.

"My name is Kayto Tetsuo, pleased to meet you and yes, i'm following the same strange directions, and with you here i wouldn't be surprised if there are more."

The voices were...not angry sounding and seemingly casual. Were there other people here? Being asked for help? She moved down the steps, but not before turning on her flashlight app. She wasn't going to go into a dark place without seeing where she was going, after all she needed to be able to aim her pepper spray if something went horribly wrong.

"Hello?" She called out to the two that were standing close to the fuse box. They didn't seem much older than her, but she was still cautious. "Did you guys say something about directions? I'm assuming your phones are acting weird too, like mine."

Raven had her phone screen on to see in the darkness, she could've used the flashlight function but always found them used in dark places a little creepy. This place must've looked amazing when it was functioning back in the day she thought as she descended down a set of stairs. There was voices now an other flashlights, she stopped and waited. Secruity guards? Looters? Her instincts told her to run yet she knew someone was in trouble down here. Maybe it was them!

She came round the corner an saw two other guys and a girl around the same age as her. "Hello" she spoke in a calm tone with a hint of curiousity "Is everyone ok here? Anyone hurt? I know first aid" She brought round a small pack she wore on the waistband of her skirt with a red cross on it. "I got a message saying someone was in trouble but it doesnt say who sent it"

Mike looked around Kayto to see the two girls, while the natural charmer in him wanted to start flirting with them, he knew better then that so instead he smiled at them and said "Yes, we got the same message as well but don't know who sent it. But I can't just let someone who needs help now, its just not in my nature", this was true as had the tendency to put others before him but he would still defend them as best as he could. "Oh but where are my manner?. My name is Mike Fertar and this is Kayto Tetsuo, may I ask you beautiful girls names as well?" Mike asked the two girl in his charming flirty tone which had just come out which made him kick himself mentally as he did not mean to come off that way.

Unknown to the gathering four, the fuse box suddenly activated with digital energy. And next to it, an elevator started to work coming up to their floor and it would open with a loud ding when it got there.

Having turned to the newcomers Kayto simply smiled and nodded along, he didn't exactly have anything to add after all,
not even his name as Mike had beat him to it.

As he heard the elevator behind them however he turned to it and the fusebox again. did he maybe cross the right wires after all?

"huh, well that's convenient?"

"Nice to meet you, Mike. Strange name." Haruhi sniffed before hearing the elevator creeping to life behind them. Well, this place couldn't have gotten anymore creepy. "Did you guys...do that? Or did the elevator just move on it's own?" Three people were more than enough to help out someone, right? Then again, they all got the text...ugh, she should have just stayed home. This had to be some elaborate trap and they were all walking right into it.

Raven seemed a little put off by Mikes flirty tone as she checked her phone again, still seeing the message asking for help on her screen. She was about to respond when the elevator whirred "We can talk later, firstly how on earth did someone get all our numbers when we've never met before. Secondly how on earth is this elevator still functioning?"

She took a ready position for any trouble that the lift doors would reveal, fortunately there wasnt so she dropped her guard and smiled in relief. It was then she exchanged looks, taking a deep breath and stepping in as she looked back to them "Someone could be trapped and/or seriously hurt...how would you feel if we walked away now to condemn someone to this? Or worse?"

"If it were me I would have called the police, instead of a bunch of random kids. Or the fire department. Actually, if it were me I wouldn't even be in a spooky place like this. It's shut down for a reason, and we are probably trespassing." Haruhi said dryly, folding her arms. What, they were supposed to be some kind of heroes of justice or something? They were all just regular kids, or at least she was. Maybe she got invited on accident, maybe they were different. "But we are here now...so we probably should check it out just in case someone is dying or whatever. I'm still going to call the police once I confirm this isn't some prank a hacker is pulling on us."

Mike looked at the elevator and watched as Raven step in before he said "Well, I guess it make sence tha we should all see if someone is in dire need of help, otherwise we'll be the bad guys". With that, he winked Haruhi and then walked into the elevator following Raven lead. Once everyone was inside the elevator it would start to move down starting slow at first before a sudden spark would happen and all of a sudden the elevator would shot down going far beyond how far it could actually go down.

When it finally stopped and the doors open, Mike groaned somewhat and said "Is everyone ok? Dores anyone know where we are now"

Kayto stumbled out a bit dazed.

"i'm not sure... but we're definitely much deeper down than that shaft is supposed to go... we were too fast too long for that to be a normal ride."

He leaned on the wall to make the world stop spinning hopefully soon.

Raven looked over this group that had been brought together; Mike seemed to have the right attitude yet his flirtiness from before had her a little uneasy, Haruhi was cautious yet a lil abrasive...she had a good way of thinking though, Kayto seemed kinda quiet tho least he seemed as smart as the rest of them.

As the elevator went down, the dark haired girl couldnt help but couch up in some fear. By the time she stopped she was sat back on the floor panting. Initally she didnt respond to Mike so she could compose herself before getting up to dust herself off "I think im ok thanks". Kayto seemed a little dizzy but she was sure he was ok. Her look turned to the other female "Hey, you ok after that?"

She didn't know why Mike winked at her, but she shuffled onto the elevator anyway knowing how bad of an idea this was. What was she doing here? If she had come by herself she would have surely called the police by now...

...and then she heard the spark.

Haruhi hadn't realized it, but she screamed the whole way down. She was convinced she was going to die, but once the hot the ground she stumbled into someosomeone and fell down. "UGH!" She rubbed her head before clearing her throat, her cheeks slightly pink at how loud she had been. She watched the other girl get up, and when she asked if she was okay, she nodded. "S'what I get for getting on a rusty elevator...I bet it's not going to bring us back up..." She grumbled as she got to got to her feet.

An electrical spark and minor explosion answer her question, "I agree with you, This is not taking us back up". Seeing that no one had been injured in the fall, Mike was going to offer his hand but everyone had stood up so instead he walked out onto a still working train platform. There was only one train but it looked worst for wear. Minor cracks and the front of the train could not even be seen in the large dark tunnel that consumed it.

Suddenly the voice they all heard spoke once more from their phones, though she seemed weaker now. "Please help us, my name is Ophanimon and I was once a member of the Celestial Digimon alone side my friends. Our world is in danger of being consumed by the darkness and we need help from the chosen warriors of light, I know that deep down each of you have a pure heart and a strong bond to the light, I also know that one of you is searching for something you don't know. Please, help me save my friends from the anger and hate that is consuming my world. If this power consumes my world then your world will be put in danger as well" She pleaded with them, sorrow and pain in her voice. Clearly she needed them to help her but At the same time things could be very unbelievable as well.
However a voice spoke out and said "I can't abandon someone who needs help, I will help you Orphanimon and your friends". Mike had spoken up showing that he was ready to help anyone who need it"

Kayto straightened up, looking over the others who seemed to be fine with relief, this night was clearly going to get weirder before it started making sense again.

And just as he thought that the same voice that called earlier spoke again, so here they were a bunch of young adultsgetting called upon to help the mysterious lady, and apparently a lot more depended on it too. He looked over to Mike, silently admiring his drive as he nodded.

"I'm in on this, I always help where I can, especially when i'm needed."

Haruhi just stood their dumbfounded, watching the two boys board the train like they didn't care they were being transported to seemingly another world, where there was danger. What could they do? How was she supposed to help save a planet? It made absolutely no sense, but...she walked onto the train anyway, silently. Partially because she was skeptical about this other world, and partially because there was literally no turning back. She didn't want to ignore people in need, but still, the question remained.

What could she do? She was no hero, she was just some kid who had just gotten accepted into University.

..And she was throwing that all away. She hoped it was worth it.

Raven looked over the train curiously, seeing the slight damage upon it and giving a soft sigh "Shame these things were just locked away down here" it was then the voice begun speaking, making her jump initally as the pained words spoke.
Ophanimon? Digimon? World in danger? Darkness? Thier world in danger? What on earth is this all about, I thought it would be some poor kid with a twisted ankle but another world?

As the message ended she heard Mike speak up, his determination was....admirable, Kayto even seemed to be on board as well. She looked to Haruhi who didnt seem so much taken in by this all. Raven felt a littler torn, she wanted to help but so much felt like something out of a fairytale. Sure whispers on the internet referred to 'Digimon' and another world and the fact they were real beings. Even some footage and blogs referring to strange events that had just a pinch more evidence then beings like Aliens existing. "Ophanimon" she spoke calmly "I dont know how, but I will try and help"

"Thank you, all of you. Once you board this train. You will be taken to the digital world, you are now the digidestined and I can promise you. All will be reviled to you soon ..." Orphanimon voice came from the phone before it cracked and her voice vanishes before the phone that all of them were holding transformed into D-Tectors with one last bit of information, Mike had a blue one in his hand. "The spirts will find there way to you, believe in yourselves and each other and you can save this world and your own". Mike nodded before he looked at the others and said "Lets go, Digidestined We have a world to save". He followed Haruhi onto the train. Once everyone got on board the train would leave the station taking them though a tunnel which cracked with digital energy.
--
Suddenly, A young girl looked up from the base of the dark legendary warriors and said "So, they are coming then. Good, I was wondering if we would ever get some action". She pushed her pink hair out of her eyes as she looked at her black D-Tector before she said "Guess I better inform the others". She left her room in the dark castle and walked down to the large room where a large staute of Darkdracomon was before she pushed a button on her D-tector and said "Dark Warriors, The time has come. Come to the main room ASAP, we need to discuss something important". She then sat down on one of the m0ore comfortable chairs to wait for her fellow warrior to return to the main meeting room. Their boss was not there right now but no doubt he would appear eventally .

Kayto looked the curious grey device over, quite fascinated by it before looking around at the others, unable to help a smirk coming to his face at that energetic announcement. truth was he was a bit intimidated, from what he had heard of Digimon and their world it was full of dangers of all kinds and constantly changing too.

"we're gonna do our best, i'm honestly looking forward to seeing the place."

--

Himiko was among the first to answer, the slightly petite young lady sauntering in like she owned the place. Despite that general demeanor though there were two creatures in the Digiworld she respected entirely, one being their resident warrior of darkness whose demeanor she genuinely liked. the other was their master dark Dracomon, as she was sure, he could and would destroy her or anyone else that failed.

"ah, i was getting a bit bored bathing in the adoration of my little fanclub, anything you need of me?"

It was no secret that Himiko had used her looks and feigned innocence to gather herself a following of weak digimon which she now used as handservants. what was unusual though was asking if anyone needed anything, she hated working after all.

"Wait, wait, wait...am I missing something here?" Haruhi asked as she watched her phone transform into some odd, gold colored device. "What is the digital world? Some place people go to vacation?" Seriously, why were they so ready to put on their capes and venture to this scary, obviously dangerous place? She had to be missing something here.

Yamato did not usually answer summons from anyone but Darkdracomon, because he didn't really care much for anyone he worked with, and to be honest that went for the boss himself. However, he was already there for a short period to test. His face was as solemn as ever as he walked in to greet his two associates with a simple nod. However, when he took his place against the wall instead of electing to sit, he decided to speak after Himiko.

"Whatever you need of us, it better be good." His voice was quiet, but they could hear him loud and clear. Working with women was...complicated.

Raven watched curiously as her Mobile seemed to morph into another device right before her eyes, it seemed to have a scarlet hue to it that resembled her eye colour. She inspected it curiously as if somehow it was going to suddenly turn back. She gave a nod to her fellow....digidestined? "I have to admit guys...im a little scared of this but well if your going to be brave then I will be too!" She looked to Haruhi "Well....think of this as a kind of virtual reality video game! I heard somewhere digimon and thier world is technically computer data anyway" She hoped onto the train with a positive demeanour and watched in amazement as they saw the cracking digital energy Iin the tunnel.

Aescamon entered the room rather swiftly, hovering a green orb of light in her right palm as she looked at the other dark warriors "Well aren't we a merry band of miscreants tonight?". Her dead, white eyes looking to Yamato as she approached him "Why its odd to see you not buried in a book Yamato" she smirked as her free hand stroked his cheek "Need a princess of the forest to be in your fairytale?"
Her look changed as she looked at the other ladies "Well least we got our fantasies eh girls? But where is Darkdracomon? Maybe he'd want me to be his forest princess tonight?" She seemed a little obsessed with thier dark lord, usually speaking about him in a lustlorn fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom