Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sometimes I Feel Like A Monster (Revamped)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morathor

Supernova
About Me
Hello everyone. I go by Morathor or Lexx. I've been roleplaying for a little over a decade, but I've only gotten into erotic roleplay the past few years--since I joined Blue Moon. I've been lucky enough to take part in some really great roleplays here and I'm looking for more! I'm looking for female characters for non-con/dub-con roleplays, with at least some fantastic or sci-fi elements. Here's my f-list, which like the thread I have recently revamped.

Regarding my schedule--I work full time, sometimes overtime, so I'm usually only online between 8 PM and midnight, CST (GMT -5, in case that's easier for anyone). I can usually commit to a post a day, maybe more depending on how schedules fall into place. I prefer to roleplay over threads but am willing to do PMs. I will not roleplay over instant messenger, but I am willing to do planning and OOC over Skype (I'm on as lexxwells).

About My Characters
As the thread title suggests, I'm looking to play a monster. Does that mean some kind of terrible creature, an alien or demon or werewolf? Well, it can, but more importantly, I want to play somebody with no empathy or capacity for love. They may be able to put on a convincing act of compassion or kindness, but it will only ever be to manipulate others for their own goals, or simply their entertainment. Or, maybe they'll be unapologetically cruel and selfish. I can take this concept in different directions, but the heart of the character will be the same.

Personality aside, I prefer to play males but am willing to try other genders for a good premise. I can fit the appearance of my character to suit my partner's preferences, since I know people have quite varied tastes.

Interests
While the f-list does cover a lot, I thought I'd add a few plot elements I'm really interested in using.
--Corruption: Playing opposite a character who is innocent, or better yet, heroic, and dragging them down into depravity.
--Betrayal: One character who has already been corrupted betraying one of their friends or allies to the villain. Play the traitor or the betrayed--or both, if you're so inclined.
--Secrets: A character who, in between encounters with a monster, tries to lead a normal life as though nothing is wrong. This works especially well in a school or work setting where their tormentor also attends/works.
--Parasites: A villain employing a parasite to gain control of their target. It could nest in the womb, be forced down the throat, or attach to the back or neck.

Story Ideas

These are a couple of story ideas I've come up with, but I'm by no means limited to these stories and none of it is set in stone.

Living a Nightmare
By day they are enemies, but at night he keeps turning up in her dreams, forcing himself on her and bending her to his will. She doesn't realize that the man in question has the power to invade and influence her dreams, and assumes these scenarios come from her own mind and desires. Doubting herself and her feelings, she finds it harder and harder to oppose him in reality, until eventually she submits herself to him.
It might be interesting if she found it harder and harder to distinguish dream from reality as the story went on. This could be augmented by him creeping into other aspects of her subconscious, once he has a strong foothold in her dreams.

Remade
While investigating a popular brothel, she uncovered a terrible secret: the management had been kidnapping people, the poor and homeless, modifying their bodies and twisting their minds to create perfect courtesans who happily attended to their clients' every desire. But before she could expose them, she was captured herself. Now she is slated to become the brothel's star attraction.
The physical transformation could be magical or it could be a matter of surgeries and hormone treatments. The mental transformation could be a matter of torture and brainwashing, or it could be supernatural or supertech of some kind. One idea I'd love to play with is a second personality implanted in her head, gradually taking over and leaving her a prisoner in her own body.

Soul of Destiny
A mortal woman possesses the soul of a powerful goddess. Her divine powers are mostly dormant now, but if she can awaken them she can bring a new era of peace and prosperity to the world. The forces of evil have other plans; they know that if they can corrupt the woman, they can corrupt the goddess, and use her to plunge the world into darkness.
This could work as a kidnapping plot, but I think it would be more interesting if she were on a quest or journey--to a holy site where she would be safe until her power awakens, or to a specific site where she needs to awaken the goddess' power. Bonus points if she has a band of female protectors who are captured one by one, maybe turned against her at the end.

The Gauntlet
A demon hunter has bitten off more than she can chew and been defeated by a powerful demon lord. However, rather than killing her, he offers her a deal: face a series of challenges designed to corrupt her, while gradually transforming into a demon herself. If she reaches him again before she is completely turned, she can have his head, but if she becomes a demon first she belongs to him.
I like the idea that her demonic form is more powerful, better able to overcome the challenges, but also more sensitive so she is more vulnerable to sexual assaults. Optional idea: in order to initiate her transformation, the demon lord has sex with her and essentially impregnates her with his spawn; rather than it growing in her womb and being born, it would grow inside her and slowly take over her body.

Nowhere is Safe
A heroine tracks a villain to his lair, but with the home field advantage he manages to defeat her and have his way with her. Although she escapes from him, she is defeated more easily with each subsequent encounter--unfocused by shame, shaken by fear, or distracted by lust. Furthermore, their battles start to shift from his turf to hers; straying from his lair to the alleys or rooftops of the city. Eventually he begins to invade her secret identity, attacking her at work or at home.
I would love to end this one with a gigantic brawl in the middle of the city and a public humiliation finale.

Natural Predator
Over the past thirty years, women born with superpowers have become more and more commonplace. Only women; up until this point, there has never been a man who possessed superpowers, and it's become common knowledge that only women can have powers. However, just recently, a man has developed powers--powers that seem tailor-made to hunt and enslave superwomen. And if that is what he was made for, why should he fight the natural order?
The exact nature of the villain's powers is up for discussion. This would work well as a series of one-shots, with the villain going after stronger and stronger women; it could stop after one or go as long as we feel inclined.

Disinfect
The world is being invaded, but nobody learns about it until it's too late. The invaders assault human women and impregnate them with parasites, which then more or less take over their host mothers and conscript them in the hunt for new victims. It seems a perfect self-perpetuating cycle until it is broken: one woman is not subdued by her parasite, not only maintaining control of herself but gaining some control over its powers. She begins to fight back, but with both the invaders as a whole and the parasite within her attempting to break her down, how long can she last?
This is one that might actually have a happy end for the heroine, although I would also be content with her finally being made into the invasion's elite general, their breeding queen, or both.

If one of these piques your interest, great, send me a PM. If a story looks good except for a few details, or maybe you think there's an interesting premise but you'd rather see it go in a different direction, let me know and we can probably make that work. If none of them catch your fancy but you would still like to try an RP, no problem; pitch me an idea or we can try brainstorming together.

Settings and Fandoms

This is something that keeps coming up, so I want to clarify that, regardless of the setting or fandom, I still want to use the themes I described in the first post. That means playing a heartless character in a noncon/dubcon scenario. Please do not message me with a romance plot, I'm not interested right now.

I like many different time periods and types of settings--modern, medieval, renaissance, futuristic, steampunk, urban fantasy, cyberpunk distopia, post-apocalyptic, really just about anything that doesn't restrict us to the real world. (I already live here, I don't want to RP about it.) I'm up for stories involving superheroes, aliens, vampires, werewolves, demons, mages, psychics, and more--want to try something else, just ask. I'm also interesting in working with any of these fandoms:

Video Games
--Borderlands (most familiar with 2)
--Dragon Age
--Mass Effect
--Phantasy Star Online
--Knights of the Old Repubic
--Bloodborne
--Final Fantasy (4, 6, 7 and 8 are the ones I know best)

Live Action Movies/Shows
--Star Wars
--Buffy the Vampire Slayer
--Marvel Cinematic Universe

Cartoons/Anime
--DC Animated Universe
--Motorcity
--Voltron: Legendary Defender
--Wakfu
--DBZ
--One Piece
--Fairy Tail
--Bleach
--Gurren Lagann
--Soul Eater
--Durarara!
--Seven Deadly Sins
--Kiznaiver
--My Hero Academia
--YuGiOh

Comics/Manga/Webcomics
--DC Comics
--Marvel Comics
--Kagerou
--Homestuck

I'm most comfortable playing original characters but I'm usually okay playing a canon character. You can play OC or canon as you please, I can roll with it.

Would you be up for doing canon x oc pairings with one of the fandoms? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom