You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 10-24-2014, 09:30 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

is anyone
09-06-2009, 05:58 AM
Re: is anyone
Misha Hiroki Wrote:=D But the risk is half the fun!
Alright, you've sold me! Now I'm actually looking forward to getting a concussion or a broken nose! The experience will never be complete now unless I get some serious head injury in the process. Thank you, Misha. *kiss* ;-)

*wearing a sign that says "Will eat you 4 pain."*
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2009, 11:17 AM
PadanFain Wrote:
Alright, you've sold me! Now I'm actually looking forward to getting a concussion or a broken nose! The experience will never be complete now unless I get some serious head injury in the process. Thank you, Misha. *kiss* ;-)

*Jabs Padan in the face...
... with a tanto.*
I came back. I couldn't help myself.

Let me be the darkness in your heart.

My Request Thread
Find all posts by this user
09-06-2009, 04:12 PM
Raziel99 Wrote:
PadanFain Wrote:

*Jabs Padan in the face...
... with a tanto.*
Merciful Heaven! Another hole in my face... *said weakly* Misha...when does the fun start...?
09-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Did I mention it helps to be a masochist?
I do not RP here anymore and I am not active.
[Image: misha3-1.png]
09-06-2009, 05:09 PM
Misha Hiroki Wrote:Did I mention it helps to be a masochist?
*Throws Misha into a Iron Maiden...

... that recently had its spikes sharpened*

My Request Thread
01-04-2010, 08:16 AM
wendi darling Wrote:okay that sounds like an excellent plan. But, I'm only in if we add plastic wrapping a car and greasing up an entire sidewalk so business men(possibly a woman as well) slip and spill their coffee to the list. OH! and I'll need one of those cookies you were munching on..for personal reasons.
hey sounds like fun room for one more? If so where are we this delish piece of fun?
I want to put something since I feel like changing it. But i have no ideas just yet.

But im pretty sure not one person will even notice
01-04-2010, 06:49 PM
TemplarWraith Wrote:
wendi darling Wrote:okay that sounds like an excellent plan. But, I'm only in if we add plastic wrapping a car and greasing up an entire sidewalk so business men(possibly a woman as well) slip and spill their coffee to the list. OH! and I'll need one of those cookies you were munching on..for personal reasons.
hey sounds like fun room for one more? If so where are we this delish piece of fun?
Please stop necro'ing posts. If it's been over a month from the last post, don't post in it, it's dead.

My Request Thread
01-08-2010, 02:08 AM
I say there is no such thing as a dead thread, unless the thread creator says so, or deems it so. Also, most threads we don't want posted in, we lock.

My hangout sometimes went months without posts, but it never dies. So there. Tongue
Click me!
[Image: 2197178.png]

I have a one year old, and another baby on the way, so please be patient with me and my roleplays as RL keeps me busy sometimes.
^^;
01-08-2010, 02:14 AM
Anjeru Wrote:I say there is no such thing as a dead thread, unless the thread creator says so, or deems it so. Also, most threads we don't want posted in, we lock.

My hangout sometimes went months without posts, but it never dies. So there. Tongue
The longest your hangout went without a post was about a week. But it's been unposted for about 2 months.

My Request Thread
01-08-2010, 10:25 AM
And I'm very very doubtful about how much influence a thread creator actually has over a thread.

I mean, you start a conversation with a few other people, does the conversation stop because you walk away? For you, sure, but the other people can still talk and progress things whether you want them to or not.

Same thing with a thread: you can start it however you like, but unless you're a moderator or administrator, you really don't have any control over what happens after that. And they only have control because they can lock and delete things.

As far as thread necroing goes, it's fine if you have something to add to the conversation. If you just revive a thread to go "Hey, good job, that's funny!" you're not adding anything, you're just, what, increasing your post count and annoying the rest of us? If you're going to post to a dead thread, give it a shot of something to revitalize it, at least.
01-08-2010, 06:13 PM
Mr Master Wrote:As far as thread necroing goes, it's fine if you have something to add to the conversation. If you just revive a thread to go "Hey, good job, that's funny!" you're not adding anything, you're just, what, increasing your post count and annoying the rest of us? If you're going to post to a dead thread, give it a shot of something to revitalize it, at least.
Now, THIS I can agree with. I wouldn't mind that.

My Request Thread