Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Darkest of Fantasies and Desires~Erotica {Male and Female Characters Welcome}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymphaea

Meteorite

~This thread is catering strictly around my interests in taking on the submissive role. If you, however, prefer being the submissive please see my other Request Thread catering to my more dominant tendencies here. Thank you~​

Welcome to a glimpse of my darkest fantasies and desires. My name is Nymphaea and welcome to my Request Thread.

I must warn you, dear inquirer, that I am not the sort who is searching for anything of a tame nature, as my inclinations tend to lead me down a darker path. My only question is if you would like to join me as I journey down.

I am looking for domination, completely and fully. I want my characters to be ravished and brought to their knees before a worthy dominant. I find a great deal of pleasure slipping into a variety of roles within the realm of a submissive, though using the term as a means to explain away passivity and general laziness I find insulting to my title as a submissive and would never subject a partner to a character who merely waits idly for the story to happen to her. My submissives vary depending upon the plot and your character as I like to craft someone unique for each new story I involve myself in.

I enjoy strictly working within the parameters of Erotica, and my desires rarely bring me into the realm of anything romantic. My normal writing involves a minimum of three paragraphs per entry and I am open to both role plays on threads and through private messaging though I prefer the latter. I will not use any outside means of communication. I will only be interested in playing the submissive role with my characters, though I have been known every now and then to switch and dominate with females only, no exceptions, though I must be really invested in the concept of the plot. My interests tend to delve into the darker side of things, so please take a glance at my F-list.

I would really like to work with some non or semi-consensual themes, perhaps something with a touch of struggle. Though I ask if you are interested, to please send me a private message and not post here. I hope to hear from you soon.

RE: Darkest of Fantasies and Desires~Erotica {Both Male and Female Characters Welcome}

Ever looking, would love to collaborate

RE: Darkest of Fantasies and Desires~Erotica {Both Male and Female Partners Welcome}

Searching restlessly

RE: Darkest of Fantasies and Desires~Erotica {Both Male and Female Partners Welcome}

Opening up for possibly one or two more

Bit of an update with a few minor adjustments

Late night musings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom