Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

annie 33`s ideas part 2 (m/m) updated 8-18-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

annie33

Moon
I hope you find something of interest in the ideas below. I play in third person and much prefer using PM. I average 2-3 paragraphs per post. I can play either character in all the plots. The link to my F-List is in my profile.

IT STARTED WITH A KISS-m/m---A teenage boy is at a party with his buddies and a few girls from school. He smokes a little weed and flirts with a few of the girls. He is having a good time. Then a trip to the bathroom puts an unexpected spin on the evening. He is trying to exit the bathroom after finishing his business as one of his friends is entering. He gets pushed back against the counter. His buddy is kissing him tongue and all. He struggles and tries to twist his face away from his friend's lips. Most of the kisses ended up on his cheeks, but a few times the tongue slipped between his lips for a score. The guy who he had often talked dirty about girls was also humping him and from what he could feel had quite the boner going. Soon he broke free and looked into his buddy's eyes for a moment before making a quick exit. He avoided his friend for the rest of the night and the next few days.
The friend drops by a few days later with pot as a peace offering. What happens from there is to be decided. I can play either boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom