Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Girl Quest (Or Monster *Boy* or *Futa*) Quest...with a female hero!

Status
Not open for further replies.

celesteashiel

Planetoid
g9cZiJe.jpg

Hi! Have you heard of
Monster Girl Quest If not, take a peek!
In summary, it's about a story of a young boy who roams the land dealing with sexy monster types who try to make him get off, make him their bride, or even worse, possibbly eat him.

I'm looking for something similar! I'm looking for someone to play a variety of male, female, or futa monsters, any gender is fine, as one of my characters runs through her scenario, and possibly Gets a bad ending..in which case, a reload is in order - or a new character for me to play!

Prevailing themes I am looking for are:
Sexy Special Attacks - Maybe a plant type has a special tentacle tail that uses a "clitoris torture tube"..which she brags about making girls cum in less than thirty seconds!
Blatantly Hentai Dialogue "..Ara ara, you like that don't you? Oooh, you're making such *naughty* noises.."
Cute, and sexy monsters. -- **NOT SCARY ONES** Orcs may exist, but everything in this world is designed to get you off - so this is not a place for absolutely terrifying horror monsters and beasts.
Things like. Wild catboy tribes out to take pretty female adventurers home and make them their bride!

Please check this profile and click on the images tab for possible characters!

https://www.f-list.net/c/monsterquest_ashwyn/

I am willing to play my character as a virgin, or *not* a virgin, depending on your choice!

In basic summary..
Female character seeking a Monster Boy Quest / Monster Girl Quest themed roleplay! Young, nubile, closet pervert adventuress seeking cute / sexy boy-monsters, girls, or futa-things to conquer on her way to the Monster Lord - if she doesn't end up being someone's loyal sex pet first! Seeking someone who is comfortable with a cuter, smuttier side to the story - with game overs being played out and then a respawn, or perhaps even a new character! How far will she get before someone makes her wet her panties and becomee their bride?
Getting off with a monsteris sinful, per command of the holy goddess or god - but when the world is designed to make you lose yourself, things get much harder..

Please send me a PM! I am looking for instant-messenger based roleplay. You can even use dice if you want!

AIM: celesteashiel
yahoo: miachuko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom