Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The affair

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurningCrown

Super-Earth
Hi, currently I'm craving a fairly light hearted affair story. While I'm fairly open to diffent ideas, the basic premise I'd like to include in the role play are two people having fun doing thing they aren't suppose to do. Here are some ideas I had but I'm willing to play with anything not listed.

Too horny to care: the general idea is that the male character see a female character and doesn't care that she is married/dating and wants her anyways. He can be any thing, ex boyfriend, sibling, co-worker or complete stranger. This story can be anywhere a noncon, black mail, seduction or in pretty much any kind of setting.

The new swingers: this idea is simple but can go a lot of different ways. Two married people for the first time switch partners and the type of characters we play can vary wildly.

Getting her pregnant: A couple has been trying to have a baby but not really succeeding. The husband feels like it's his fault and instead of spending money to figure everything out, he simply decides another man will impregnate her over 14 days. His rules are they must have sex in front of the digital camera, no kissing on the lips, doggy style sex only, no cuddling and most importantly no feelings for each other(rules can change) my character may decide to break some of these rules.

These are just some generic idea but if you have an affair type role play idea in mind, please feel free to share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom