Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for Anyone of Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

clippedwings92

Meteorite
Hello There! I have been out of the roleplaying world for a few years now with just a single partner who has fizzled off. I am looking for someone who can write a well thought out post of at least a couple sentences and can add to a plot. Honestly I am looking for either a long-term or short-term roleplay. Right now I have a lull in my life, but in a few months I know I will be busy again however I will be able to reply at least a few times a week. I expect a similar response. I am really open and receiving both in ideas and if things are not working out for you. Just let me know. I enjoy being polite and hope the same from you. I am open to roleplaying anywhere honestly but I'd prefer messenger or email.

What am I searching for:
Werewolf x Werewolf
Demon x Half-Breed
Dark Fairy Male x Female Human
And pretty much anything else. Things have been pretty dry in my roleplaying world so I am open to any good partner who has a great idea and wants to add to the story. I tend to play a pretty strong minded character, but let me know what you are looking for and I can see if we can mesh well.

What I don't want:
A story taken over completely by sex. Sex is great and has its place in a story, but a story run solely on sex does not work for me.
Vore, urination, or other bathroom fluids
Rape. Domination is cool, but I don't want straight out rape.

I'm new to this forum, but I'm extremely friendly and open. Shoot me a message and we can see how things go. Thank you ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom