Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desiring Domination (fxM or F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternity

Meteorite
I've had a few notions in my fevered mind, and thought I'd toss them out and see if there were any takers (of them, or of me, or both). I prefer roleplay by PM but Skype is fine, though my online time is irregular (and if there's another IM-type system you can't live without, I'm willing to consider it. I'm flexible! ...really flexible.)

A Drow Queen in Chains
A dark elven queen, feared, wicked and cruel, finds herself overpowered by a mortal adventurer and dragged to the surface world. There to face punishment for her evil deeds, or just public humiliation: the drow forced to crawl on her hands and knees through divine temples and kiss holy relics, or dance on tavern tables while her captor collects the tossed coppers.

Goddess of Love
A pristine, chaste goddess of love is overpowered by the minions of a rival god, delivered up as an offering. She's going to become the consort of the God of Lust, or she'll be his plaything. Allegedly, her choice. But no matter what, in the end, she will dance to His tune, or to that of a mortal sorcerer who conjures, binds and breaks her.

Lawyer to Whore
My character is a high-powered and expensive lawyer, renowned for getting impossible-to-defend clients off the hook. A repeat customer is a vicious, brutal pimp, who believes that any woman can be turned into a streetwalking whore with the right training and "encouragement." And after keeping him out of prison on yet another round of charges, he decides to prove it. After all, once she's a girl in his stable -- broken, addicted, enslaved -- she can still defend his cases in between working the stroll and making money for him. And he won't even have to pay for it.

A Feminist's Education
A stridently feminist game designer or critic draws the ire of her studio co-workers or a dedicated hater, who discovers some dirt from her past. She's about to become the antithesis of everything she's fought for, and the poster girl for misogyny and sex in video games - in her work and in her real life.

Breaking the Ex
It was a whirlwind marriage followed by a brutal divorce. Her lawyer was a shark. Yours was a guppy. And she took it all. Looking at years of crushing alimony payments, another idea occurs to you: why not dig up some dirt on your former blushing bride, and blackmail her into letting you off the hook? Of course, after all she put you through, that would be far, far too kind.

Step one is a contract waiving the terms of divorce, which she'll sign with a pen in her teeth and tears in her eyes. Then it's time for revenge. For starters, she'll help you destroy her high-powered corporate job and ruin her own career. That's okay, she can move into the guest room of the house she stole from you. Around-the-clock maid and fucktoy service, after all, is a good way of paying for her room and board. She might be allowed (or forced) to get some menial and embarrassing job, like becoming a secretary at the company she used to own, but all the paychecks will be deposited straight into your own bank account.

Those poker nights she bitched endlessly about? She'll take a new perspective when she attends them as a scantily-clad waitress, serving your buddies food and drinks (and more than that, if they're willing to pay). That Super Bowl party she wouldn't let you throw? She'll look adorable dressed as your favorite team's cheerleader, dancing next to the new giant TV you bought with her money. In the end she'll become the obedient and sexy girl of your fantasies. Or else.

So, them's the ideas. I'm open to variations, thoughts, themes -- if you like an idea but think it'd work better in a different story/setting, let me know! (I already used the "I'm flexible" joke, didn't I? Damn.)

What do I like? Degradation, humiliation...treat me like dirt and I'll lick your shoes and thank you for it. Male dominance and misogyny gets me oven-hot (and I don't mean an easy-bake oven powered by a tiny lightbulb, I mean the real thing). That said, I'm curious enough to play with a dominant woman -- not something I have a lot of experience with but I'm willing to try. Violence/physical abuse is fine short of explicit gore/death. (Bring out the whips and chains, just nothing from a slasher movie, k?) Public humiliation is delicious, gangbangs and bukkake are yummy (literally), and the idea of forced bestiality is lovely (but far from necessary, if that's not your deal).

And that's me! If you like what you see, drop me a PM. If not, thanks for reading anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom