Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Among the Dead (A zombie rp)

EmiHarned

Moon
manos_alpha.png

Zombies, everyone is doing it. But where does it go? Dead, all of them dead, because there is no where to go. This rp is different, first we play in episodes, second, we all live on a river boat, and third, you choose to either deal with zombies, scavenging, politics, or you could even be the captain of the river boat. There are many things you can do, besides fight zombies!

Episodes!

1. The Beginning of it all: We start at a community college (Or along the way) you will have to use your imagination, as you start out with school supplies!

2. Getting out!: Getting out of the city and onto the river boat, I already planned for all of us to use a bus to get out of the college itself and the drive to the boat, as I'm basing this where I live!

3. Politics: Ah yes, the favorite thing ever! MY PERSON WILL NOT BE THE MAIN PERSON, BUT AN ADVISOR, AND WILL HELP CONTROL THE PEOPLE ON THE BOAT. That being said, I will need a person to control the people coming and going, as well as the head honcho themselves. If, you go mad with power and people hate your face, my person can take you down and be replaced by MC!

4. Exploration: This is when people can leave the boat, we will dock through out the rp. This is when you zombie lovers can kick some ass! (If we have spots, can grab new people)

5. The Natives: This is mostly for the exploration team, they find people who are living on the land and start a war with us. (If we have spots, can grab new people)

6. The plague: Of course! Whatever is effecting the zombies, will effect us as well, but apparently we have a tolerance too it. Well, not all of us! This will be the time where I kill off all who left us during the rp!

7. Mechanical Failure: Something on the boat goes wrong! Time to fix, and hope we survive! (If we have spots, can grab new people)

8. Horde!: Yes, we will have a horde, this will happen right as we fix the boat, and we HAVE to deal with it, as we left without enough fuel!

9. Safe Haven: Should we stay? Or should we go? The radio broadcast's about a safe haven, we must ALL decide if we stay or if we go!

10. The Journey (If we go to safe Haven)

OR

Sailing to Sunrise (If we stay on the boat)

If we choose to take the journey the rp will continue, we choose to stay, this will be the end! Now the layout!

Character sheets:

Picture (Tell me what you guys prefer)

Name:

Sexuality:

Job:

Skills: (up to 3)

Personality:

Traits:

Good: (5)

Neutral: (3-5)

Bad: (5)

Extra: (Such as allergies, addictions, tattoo's, piercings, scars)

The Rules!

This will be intermediate only, by that I mean decent punctuation, decent spelling, and writing no less than one, five sentence, paragraph. You must develop your character, that means being a bad ass, with a past! I want people to post, no less, than twice a week. If you do not post after 1 week, you will get a 24 hour notice, if you still haven't posted, your character goes NPC and waits the chopping block! You can remake a character, but your original is toast! If you do this twice, you cannot rejoin!

1. This is a DRAMA FREE ZONE. If you start it, you will be kicked out! No exceptions.

2. What I say goes, because I'm your god, MWAHAHAHA. I do hope you realize I'm joking....about the god thing anyway!

3. As I have said before, no less than one, readable, paragraph. Decent grammar, decent spelling!

4. Suggestion box! Please, always suggest things, I want this to be a working group, and we will vote on EVERYTHING!

5. Sex is an option! Do NOT make this a sex only rp, you can do it of course, human nature and all that, but this is not an orgy!

Rules can be changed or added in the future, suggestions are accepted!

Rivine said:
Will you be doing a separate character thread?
Sorry for taking so long to reply....apparently I didn't watch this V.V

I would prefer to have it all in one spot, however, if people wish to have a spot just for character sheets; I can easily do that.

Hey there, I would love to join in. I can even throw my hat in the ring for leader. ^^ Or at the very least the dude whom owns the boat. I have a character in mind! I will get to it and put it on here after I get some sleep. :) Pretty late here but I am a night owl so I don't mind much. Ha ha.

NerdAlert said:
Hey there, I would love to join in. I can even throw my hat in the ring for leader. ^^ Or at the very least the dude whom owns the boat. I have a character in mind! I will get to it and put it on here after I get some sleep. :) Pretty late here but I am a night owl so I don't mind much. Ha ha.

Since you are the first to claim a character, it is yours :3

I will be co-leader, that way I can still steer the rp where it should be going!
For people who want's another high spot, there is the owner of the boat themselves and the general who runs the people who fight the zombies!

@Emi: Cool, sounds good. Would be nice for him to have a sexy co leader ;) .

large.jpg

Name: Jacob Conner

Sexuality: Straight

Job: Student

Skills:
Pilot Riverboat: He knows the in's and out's of his dad's riverboat and can easily man it.

Jury Rigger: Jacob is no mechanic, no electrician or builder. But he is a pretty technical person.

First Aid: He always knew that first aid coarse would pull through.

Personality: "Oh... You want me to talk about... Me? Well, I would like to think I am a nice guy, I like to think I have a good sense of humor and I like to think I am really good at socializing, talking, making friends and being a intelligent or fun dude. But all these things are subjective to my perspective. So it is all just something you will have to see and decide for yourself. Nothing is a clear cut package. Everything and everyone is what we make of them, so I wont go around telling you who I am. You should be free to decide for yourself who I am and what you think of me. I uh... Ha ha. Just hope your thinking of nice things." Jacob is a kind, rational and down to earth person. A good person, a caring person, but not perfect of coarse. He is pretty perverted, shown through with his jokes and uh... 'Accidents'. Well, sometimes they really are just accidents but what with the way he acts, how is a lady to really know? Regardless, it is easy to see past his not so subtle antics. His empathy for others is strong, his willingness to help just as. But for those unlucky enough too attempt tricking him and his friends, his intuition is stronger. And while right now, he may be a good person. There is no telling the kind of person him or anyone else will become in these circumstances. With a bit of wising up to the new order of things, he may very well be willing to kill for his friends.

-Traits-

Good:

Rational: Jacob is an emotionally intelligent person. There are few things that can bother him with words. Among other's he has a knack for keeping things civil, calming things down, helping mend fences. However this is not some flawless skill, or infallible ability. No matter how hard you try, sometimes a fight is just destined to happen, something is just inevitably going to go down. And mending fences could even further break them down. The road to hell is paved in good intentions.

Practical: Jacob is a quick witted person and reactionary. Very rarely is he cuaght petrified towards inaction. Luckilly, as he may be reflexively reacting to situations he has a practical mind. Taking on practical decisions.

Intuitive: Jacob is very intuitive as a person. Not only is he good at getting along socially but he is good at reading people, situations and even some outcomes.

Observant: Jacob is observant of his surroundings and the people in his surroundings. He is no eagle eye but he can pick up on some things others may not.

Modest: Jacob is not only an unimpressive person (See bad traits,) But a modest person. People have a tendency to not think much of him. As a result he also has a tendency to not think much of himself. Even if he somehow does something that is plainly, just cool. He shruggs it off as a fluke.

Neutral: A Effeminate, Unambitious and a Playful but lovable guy.

Bad:

Four Eyes: Having glasses is not a disability by any means. Sure your hard on seeing, but hey your glasses break, it is ok! Just go see your local eye profession- Oh wait.... I guess Jacob just has to try and hold onto his one pair of glasses then.

Pervert: Jacobs flaw in personality is his perverted nature. He like's to tease, play around with and joke with pretty girls. It is just his nature... And, if things ever looked to go further, he would take that chance. Even if he has a girl that he loves, he can easily be pulled to another bed... Blame those damned harem hentei's! >_< . He would feel terrible after the fact, but he should think of the emotional repercussions before hand, now shouldn't he?

Easily Attached: He finds it to easy to become attached to others. No man left behind can easily turn into a team's downfall... Further, the loss of anyone will very well hit him in unforeseen ways. Every death is thereby impactful to his views, outlook and mood.

Insecure: He has insecurities about himself that he does try to keep in check however it is hard to hide them. As a result it is also to easy to become self critical of his choices.

Unimpressive: He is not e very impressive person. He does not look like much and in the normal world he really cant be considered as much, but in this new world? Certain positive points in his character have shown through, nabbing him leader. But only by the default of giving himself and others direction, when stumped and petrified by the perilous reality put forth to them.

tumblr_nyc213uKMY1u0vypdo1_1280.jpg

Name: Kimberlyn "Kim" Teagan

Sexuality: Straight

Job: Co-Captain

Skills:
Interpersonal skills ~ Kim has an uncanning knack to get along with just about anyone, having them open up, and following behind her.

Gun skills ~ She may not be too interested in being part of the scouting team, but don't think that is because she cannot shoot. She is best as a sniper.

Cooking skills ~ Kim loves to cook food and has specialties in American, French, Mexican, and Chines food.

Personality: Kim is the type of person you can just get along with, she is very relaxed, and is slow to anger. However, once you do get her angry, she is like a bomb. She will explode and destroy almost anything in her past. She is kinda of hyper though and mixed with her clumsy she often puts herself in weird positions. She is also awkward, however, she is a pervert and a bit of a peeping tom.

Traits:

Good:
Caring ~ She can be seen as too caring, but you have to get her to trust you first!

Energetic ~ She pretty much bounces off the walls all the time and is ready to go for just about anything

Observant ~ She notices just about everything, and since most people just seem to want to open up to her, she knows MANY things

Planful ~ She almost always has a plan for if something goes wrong, or, she can easily come up with one

Understanding ~ No matter what, she is a very understanding person. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do

Maternal ~ She cannot help but act like a mom to just about everybody

Sarcastic ~ She ends up saying what's on her mind without realizing it, and it come's out pretty snappish and full of irony

Stubborn ~ Once her foot is down about something, good luck on getting her to budge

Pervert ~ Everything is sexy....EVERYTHING!

Clumsy ~ Can fall on air

Blunt ~ She speaks her mind as she thinks it and holds nothing back

Unapologetic ~ Unless she realizes she has done something really bad, she just doesn't feel too bad and won't say sorry

Fiery ~ Even though her temper is slow to set fire, once it has started it's like a roaring flame

Extra: (Such as allergies, addictions, tattoo's, piercings, scars)
Allergic to bee's and wasps

No addictions

She has two tattoo's. One under her breasts, and the second on the back of her thighs

She does have her upper left ear pierced and a snap on pierced on her right.

No scars​

Picture:
http://www.hdmagazine.it/wp-content/uploads/Edward-in-Fight-Club-edward-norton-562364_1600_900.jpg
Name: Eric Blair

Sexuality: Hetero

Job: Professor

Skills:

"Marksman": Eric spent 4 years in a non-combat role in the Air Force, but did qualify as an expert with pistols, and still remembers the motions to clear a jammed weapon in a hurry, as well as basic maintenance/cleaning of them.

Land Navigation: Should the group leave the city, Eric can read a map and determine good routes to take.

Moderately Athletic: Due to his constant competitiveness, Eric has dabbled in all forms of athletics, and has decent endurance, basic coordination, and some technique.

Personality: Eric has not been happy for years. After spending eight years in the Air Force, he'd hoped that getting away from the rank structure of the military and all of the bullshit requirements that came with it. Now, four years later, he regrets his decision and takes no joy in his work.

Traits:

Good: (5)
Accepting: While everyone has certain personality types that they clash with, Eric can't help but appreciate someone who owns who they are, especially their flaws.

Versed in discomfort: Between the shifts he worked in the Air Force and the number of lectures he gave while completely hung over, he is used to functioning while well shy of 100%, and is a generally resilient man.

Troubleshooter: Eric has had to review a lot of ops plans and schedules, and is good at finding little things to nitpick that occasionally need to be pointed out

Ideology: Eric actually makes a major effort to be a good example. He believes that the most everything is a test of character, and ethics always matter.

Willpower: As part of his competitive nature, he refuses to be the "weak link" at anything and can be "the guy" when something needs to be done. He can generally push himself into minor heroics (overlaps with "versed in discomfort" a bit).

Overshare: While frequently awkward, Eric's tendency to reveal maybe a bit more about himself is not going away, but at least it helps connections form a bit more quickly.

Craves Interaction: Despite admittedly being a pain in the ass, Eric does strongly desire interaction with others, meaning that flare-ups rarely last long.

Games: Eric ALWAYS has some idea for a contest of some sort, even if the people around aren't particularly fond of/in the mood for them. Still, it passes the time.

Judgemental: Eric is quick to hold a person's failings against him or her.

Lack of Empathy: A combination of his penchant for justice and his individual strengths, Eric doesn't have much patience for those for whom "simple" things seem too hard.

Braggy/Attention Whore: He likes being recognized for what he does, is, is capable of, etc.

Misplaced Feelings: He's never sure what about a person makes him enjoy time around them, leading to confused feelings. Does he like the person as a friend, family member, casual acquaintance, fuckbuddy, lover, etc? He doesn't really know.

Depression: Yeah, that thing.

Extra: Minor alcohol dependence.

Back
Top Bottom