Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

Cirque Du Freak: The vampire's assistant......
This was a pile of crap. They only got one character right (Larten) and it was only in one aspect: Personality. They didn't even get his look right. Oh well. He made me giggle.
Mr__Crepsley_PWNS_by_skywalkerchick.jpg

Transformers 2. Super disappointing. Why the fuck is everything so dark, Michael Bay? Everything was extremely dark or extremely shiny. I couldn't even tell what robot was who half the time. And Sam's mom annoyingly overacted every single scene she was in. Pot isn't going to make a middle-aged woman run up to and tackle a stranger. No. Just no. Meth maybe, but not pot.

District 9 (or whatever the english name is?)

it was fun, a bit too much gore than what I expected but as the storyline warrmed up it was very enjoyable, yay exploding persons!

I loved to see the society is as decadent as ever and how even in the face of deadly alien bugs crawling around, the biggest menace to mankind keeps being themselves and their huge greed <3

Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny

Very silly. Very, very silly. Jack Black's vocal range is astonishing.

Excellent choice Mitsu.

Did you hear it's getting a Western remake? Part of me is curious, but a larger part wants to just sigh.

|
|
  • I actually just learned about that today. I'm convinced that Hollywood, or whoever is making it, is going to mess it all up. The Koreans didn't even stay true to the manga, so what chance does a Westernized version have?[/list:u]

|
|
  • Lawl! Gawd, that gave me a good laugh. You can direct the high budget sequel, " The Legend of the Taco Bopper and the CUMbustable Kid!" [/list:u]

Scream and Scream 2

Entertaining to a degree, but not at all "good" movies.

Ddn't do my usual Friday night movie yesterday, but watched "Tokyo Godfathers" Thursday afternoon when the kids were home from school. Not knowing for certain what I'm getting from Netflix is kind of cool sometimes.

:geek:

lessee.... my most recent movie was a re-watch of 'true romance' last night. haven't watched it in a long time. forgot how much i liked that movie actually. XD

Legion and Shelock Holmes this last weekend. Legion was deeper than the puddle I expected it to be, but not by much. Sherlock Holmes was a great romp, and was a good choice to see in theatres.

Just finished up From Dusk 'Till Dawn ~ And I had forgotten how awesomely off-the-wall that movie was.

Back
Top Bottom