Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

I read the book by Jonathan Tropper and wanted to compare notes. Although not a horrible adaptation as some tears were shed, the book was far better.
This_Is_Where_I_Leave_You_poster.jpg

Frank

My God! I love this movie! I love Michael Fassbender and his character in this! So likable and so flawed but in such a tragic way. I wish that wearing masks was more accepted in society. I loved the other characters as well. This was not what I expected from the trailers. I expected more of a conflict between Frank and Jon but it wasn't, Jon adored Frank; his conflict was with Clara mostly. And the music they made was weird yes, but glorious! Loved it. What a wonderful story and journey.

The Fault In Our Stars.

I'm still crying.

Oh my God... T^T

Rudolph Quin said:
Frank

My God! I love this movie! I love Michael Fassbender and his character in this! So likable and so flawed but in such a tragic way. I wish that wearing masks was more accepted in society. I loved the other characters as well. This was not what I expected from the trailers. I expected more of a conflict between Frank and Jon but it wasn't, Jon adored Frank; his conflict was with Clara mostly. And the music they made was weird yes, but glorious! Loved it. What a wonderful story and journey.

I loved Frank. Jon Ronson - whose experiences the film was based on - is one of my favourite writers (his book also became the basis for The Men Who Stare At Goats), for all of his nebbishness.

Last movie I saw was Ex Machina. Nicely done, but never trust an AI.

The last movie I saw, literally just finished it as I am typing this, was Sinister. I'm a horror film fanatic, but it also takes a lot for a film to truly scare me. Now, I don't know if it's because it's almost five in the morning here and I'm tired or what, but the film did manage to scare me, and I would recommend watching it; even if it doesn't scare you the plot line is original and that's refreshing to see.

Pride. A great little find at the library. I loved it and thought it was brilliant!

(I'm plagiarizing here. Thank you Rotten Tomatoes.)
Inspired by an extraordinary true story. It's the summer of 1984, Margaret Thatcher is in power and the National Union of Mineworkers is on strike, prompting a London-based group of gay and lesbian activists to raise money to support the strikers' families. Initially rebuffed by the Union, the group identifies a tiny mining village in Wales and sets off to make their donation in person. As the strike drags on, the two groups discover that standing together makes for the strongest union of all.

Bleach: Hell Verse. I've seen all of the other Bleach movies before that, not sure why it took me so long to see that one. >>

I also saw a little bit of a movie I had never heard of before called "Snowpiercer". It was kind of interesting, the train geek in me thought so, I'll have to watch the rest of it!

Back
Top Bottom