Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

Watched Twelve Monkeys this morning. I frigging love this movie! Everything about it! Terry Gilliam is genius! And did you know there are actually 12 monkeys placed in different scenes throughout the film? O.O I've gone through and counted. For example, in the animal activists shop there is a mural on the ceiling with monkeys in the jungle and a knitted monkey doll hanging on the wall in a corner. Also another example, in the mental institution, Pitt takes a toy from one of the other patients and throws it; it's a monkey holding cymbals. ;-)

Well I'm watching Tokyo Gore Police right now, seems... decent. :D

But the last movie I actually watched all the way was Inglorious Bastards, which was even better then I thought it would be. I'd give it an 8/10.

Fight Club "I want to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save it's species." Oh so many lessons that I learn to this day....

Most recent would be Inglorious Basterds. Hilarious, especially to take one's mum to. 8/10, if you were to cut it it would bleed concentrated Tarantino.

last movie i saw? hmmm...mamamia! loved it! absolutly wonderful meral streep does a great job, although the guys won my vote lol

Me and the wife went and saw that new movie "9" the other day. We usually go see the movies that most say are kiddy flicks. But we liek them. not sayign that all we see but a good bit of the time.

and 9 was a good movie, not as good as I was expecting though would give it a 7 ot or 10

and before that I watched "Wanted", was pretty good would give it a 8 out of 10 watched that one at home on the computer by my self.
Or did we watch "Knowing" together after that... cant remember witch was last but knowing was a 8 out of 10 also.

9 was a beautifully animated movie. But I've seen that plot how many times in theatres? Robots destroy man kind and what not. It's beating a dead horse now.

Despite getting bored with the plot the cinematography was outstanding, really well done, the burlap even tightened and moved with them.

6/10.

In order:

* Tokyo Gore Police
* Machine Girl
* A Clockwork Orange

I'M A MOVIE COCKMONGLER.

I NEED MOAR TO WATCH ON NETFLIX.

AM NAM NAM

Watching Resident Evil because it is on TV.

Not a bad film, but it is crap compared to the games.

1 = Alright
2 = Bad
3 = WHY GOD WHY!?

Ilovegoatse said:
In order:

* Tokyo Gore Police
* Machine Girl
* A Clockwork Orange

I'M A MOVIE COCKMONGLER.

AM NAM NAM
Clockwork Orange was some kind of spiffy. I absolutely loved the book.

And I'm not one of those retarded people that goes about complaining about how they handled the media transition.

"BAWWW!!! THE BOOK WAS BETTER!"

No, the book was great as a book, when transfered into a two hour cinema event you have to chip away at the story to make it convert well. The movie was a cinematic wonder all it's own and shares the basic plot and title of the book but should not be compared.

Hero said:
Ilovegoatse said:
In order:

* Tokyo Gore Police
* Machine Girl
* A Clockwork Orange

I'M A MOVIE COCKMONGLER.

AM NAM NAM
Clockwork Orange was some kind of spiffy. I absolutely loved the book.

And I'm not one of those retarded people that goes about complaining about how they handled the media transition.

"BAWWW!!! THE BOOK WAS BETTER!"

No, the book was great as a book, when transfered into a two hour cinema event you have to chip away at the story to make it convert well. The movie was a cinematic wonder all it's own and shares the basic plot and title of the book but should not be compared.
Yeah, I thought the movie was really funny. I-I know I'm not supposed to. It was a good kind of funny. The so fucked up it's funny deal. D: -taps his fingers together-

I-I want to read the book though!

It was actually meant to be funny. The book is just a bit of a satire.

Hero said:
It was actually meant to be funny. The book is just a bit of a satire.
Good, because a ton of people I talked to it about took it super seriously. When I told them I found it hilarious, they got so angry at me. D:

It's an underground favorite. Some people take it to seriously because they're all grr about the type of world it focuses around. While not intentionaly silly the movie is still in fact quite that.

Clockwork Orange is a cult classic.

I haven't watched that film in such a long time.
Back in High School, we studied it in year 9 for English! XD

wendi darling said:
Finally I saw district nine.

I loved it, if anyone disliked that movie they should probably be castrated.
0_o Glad I liked it, wasent as good as I though it was going to be story line wise bu I still liked it. *Pats bals* don't worry your slave my friends.

I watched Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal for the first time last night.
I've never been so freaked out, yet so aroused by a movie. xD

Back
Top Bottom