Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Margot Robbie's Animalistic Craving [RoleplayMaster x CelebStars]

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Smiling to himself as he drove up the driveway, Harry looked at the disc on his passenger seat. Just three hours ago, he was flying his drone, when a strong gust of wind took it. While he had been worried he would lose it, the wind seemed to be the best thing that could have ever happened. The toy landed in the back garden of a beautiful woman which he later realised was none other than Margot Robbie. While this would have been great on its own, what she was doing made the event so much better.

Drones have a small camera attached to the bottom, always recording whatever it sees. And when it landed in Ms. Robbie's backyard, it caught her in the doggystyle position, with an actual doggy fucking her from behind. She wasn't fighting it, in fact encouraging the animal to continue its actions.

Once he had recovered his drone, Harry had copied the file onto a disc for his proof, and drove right up to Margot Robbie's gate. A speaker asked what he was doing there, and he replied:

"I have a video that the woman of the house might like to see. It is a little.. ruff though." he smirked, saying 'ruff' like a dog so she would know exactly what the video included.

RE: Margot Robbie's Animalistic Craving

It was a beautiful day in the city and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Perfect timing to try and work on that tan as the sunshine poured over Australia. Being a rich actress had it's perks for Margot, a nice home, secure location and a private backyard. She would often sunbathe nude knowing no paparazzi could get to her and post her naked body on line for everyone to see.

Walking out on to the grass she smiled at her pet which was carrying a tennis ball in it's mouth and following it's owner. Taking it from it's grasp she through it as far as she could and watched the animal run after it. Getting to her sun lounger, Margot sat down on it and peeled off her bikini top, revealing her beautiful heavenly breasts. Below, she lifted her plump peachy ass up to quickly pull on her pants and now she was stark naked. Her pussy had a little strip of hair above, neatly trimmed.

Laying on her front first, she felt the sun's rays cook her skin warmly as she closed her eyes. A cool breeze swept her long blonde locks over her shoulders before she was disturbed by whining. Her pet, a Staffordshire Bull Terrier named Bruno, coloured all black and was a medium sized dog lifted it's two front paws up to moan once more.

"Go away, leave me alone" Margot told him, her hand pushing at his face only for him to lick her palm. Sniffing the air, he walked around the lounger until he jumped up on to it and started to lick at her pussy. It sent Margot in to a bliss at the tingling she felt. Still laying on her chest and stomach, she opened her legs a little bit more and allowed the animal to lick away. Moans filled the yard from the actress's mouth and soon enough found herself on all fours.

Bruno's back legs were standing expertly on Margot's calves to gain some height as he started to fuck her from behind. She had done this before when her boyfriend was working and she was alone. The pleasure she was receiving was so grand that she never noticed a drone fall from the sky in to her grassy land.

A few hours later, wearing her bikini around the home, she saw a car outside on the CCTV she had set up around the place. Once the intercom was buzzed and the man spoke, Margot seemed jilted at the 'ruff' sound he had made. "Come in" she replied, pressing a button and watching the gates open up. Putting on a black gown to cover herself in her bikini, Margot tied her hair in to a ponytail and opened the door to see a car drive up her drive way.

"What is this about?" She walked out to the car before it had even stopped moving.

RE: Margot Robbie's Animalistic Craving

Harry drove through the driveway, his 98 Corolla Hatchback looking quite out of place in this expensive environment. Slowing to a stop, the Australian celebrity asked why he was there. "Ms. Robbie, I am a big fan, it's a pleasure to meet you." he started, grabbing the disc from the nearby car seat and stepping out of the car. "Here, a small present. Don't think anything of it, I have a copy already so it's all for you." The way the man spoke, it was as if they were friends and he was doing her a favour by giving her a gift. Of course, his intentions were anything but honourable.

"I was flying my drone and accidentally stumbled upon some of your backyard activities, the sort that I assume you wouldn't want seen by the public." he smiled sweetly. Margot was quite tall, so her gown failed to cover her amazing legs, shining in the warm sun.

In her flip flops, she stood out in the driveway with her arms folded against her chest. The gown blew a little bit with the breeze in the air, exposing even more of her tanned legs which looked so soft to touch.

Watching him get out of the car she noticed him walking around the vehicle before handing her a disc in a protective plastic sleeve. "What is this?" Nimble fingers with acrylic nails added held on to the object she received. The explanation he gave her made her stomach turn with nervousness and fear. The blue eyes stared at him, wide eyed and confused as he smiled at her.

"I don't know what you are talking about" the Australian woman replied, running a and through her hair. It shook, trembled in fact, showing him she was scared of the outcome of their conversation. Denying it didn't help, but she was left speechless now, unaware of what he wanted.

Once she took the disc, Harry backed up a few steps and took a seat on the front of his car. "If you like, you can go inside and watch it, it's only a few minutes long. I can wait here for a bit and then we can talk!" His voice sounded like friendly excitement, as if the pair were going to Disneyland in a few hours, but unfortunately for Margot, only he was the excited one.

When Margot returned, Harry had a wide smile on his face. "Did you enjoy it? Good." he said, without waiting for a reply. "Now, as much as I would love to show my friends and even strangers the amazing bond that you and your pet have, I am sure that you don't want that. So... what will you do to make sure that won't happen?" He asked, watching her silently, his eyes running along those amazingly tanned thighs of hers.

Harry had thick hair that reached his eyebrows, with large brimmed glasses over his eyes. With a fairly casual stance against his car, he was clearly the one in control of the situation. He wore a simple grey singlet and some brown shorts, a bit of hair running along his exposed skin. It was fairly pale, especially in comparison to Margot's.

Going inside of her luxury home, she held her forehead in a bid to comfort herself, even using the CD to create a wave of cool air to fall over her face. Sitting down on a cushion after putting the disc in to a DVD player, a picture emerged of the city she lived in. Looking confused, Margot leaned forward, resting her elbows on her knees with her head sat on her shoulders.

The view of the city started to diminish pretty quickly as the camera fell from the air. The screen then fixed on some luscious looking green grass. A blurry figure was in the background, then another with some movement. The camera focused finally and there she was, being mounted by her pet and moaning as he did so.

Putting a hand over her mouth as she watched herself be fucked on camera, the actress quickly took it out of the player and stormed out to the front angrily. But when the door opened she got scared once more.

"No...you can't tell anyone...please...it will ruin me...I'll go to prison..." Unexpectedly, Margot panted heavily, almost like her dog did when fucking her. But this wasn't because of pleasure like it was for Bruno. Having a panic attack, she leaned back on to her door and fell through it on to the floor. "I can't breathe..." she squirmed, needing to calm herself down.

Harry's eyes widened a little as Margot began having a panic attack. He wanted to blackmail her, sure, but he didn't want to harm her. Rushing to her side, he opened the door to her home and helped her inside. After a little exploring, he found the kitchen and assisted Margot in sitting down, before giving her a glass of water. "Deep breaths... take a drink." He said gently, standing behind the slightly older woman and massaging her shoulders. "I won't release this video, you'll be completely safe." His voice was soothing, and his touch was expertly done.

"I want to be a part of your life, touching you, talking to you.. I will be your dirty little secret. You have nothing to worry about, as long as you stay calm and enjoy your new life with me." Harry explained. Margot was such a beautiful woman, so seeing her in so much pain was tough, especially since it came from him. He held a slight love obsession with Margot, and knew it would never be reciprocated, which was why he had to resort to blackmail.

Finding one arm around his shoulders, she was helped in to her own home before the door was closed behind them. Breathing harder, she finally sat down on a stool by the table in the kitchen. Shaking and trembling, Margot took the deep breaths and drank some of the water he had offered. "Get off me, give me some space" the woman ordered, throwing a hand back. "If I'm completely safe you wouldn't be here would you?"

Calming down to her normal state, her gorgeous eyes looked over her shoulder at the man. "What is this? Are you declaring your love for me or something? You know I have a man in my life don't you? How about I just give you some money? You give me all the copies you have of it and then we are done? You earned a nice little fortune."

A pitter patter of a noise then came in to the kitchen, the dogs paws hitting the surface of the hard floor, it's tongue hanging out as it panted due to the heat.

An annoyed exhale of breath shot from his nose when she thought he was declaring his love for her. Sure, he did love her, but that was in no way relevant to the blackmail.

"Yes, Miss Robbie, I know about the man in your life. I've heard the tabloid rumours that he isn't pleasing you in all the areas a woman needs to be pleased. Hell, I have the video proof." He smiled. "It's essentially a win-win situation for you. You get to have your boyfriend, who you love unconditionally." He began, walking behind her as he spoke. "And then you have me, a nice fuck on the side. You don't need to resort to using your dog either. Not only that, but that video can all disappear from your life, and all you need to do is get fucked whenever I liked." He was now behind her, his voice getting softer as his head neared hers. Soon she would feel soft kisses along her neck and under her ear.

"You can push me away all you want, but you better accept it soon or there will be consequences." Harry warned. His hands touched her sides, gently rubbing her body without getting too intimate with sexual touches. "Now, lets go to the bedroom, or lets go to the internet with that video." Harry suggested, finally allowing one hand to move up to her breast, cupping it softly. "Trust me, it will benefit both of us if we go to the bedroom."

"Don't believe all the rumours" she responded quickly, hating tabloid antics, using her fame to sell stories. He spoke for what felt a long time, telling her he wanted to her fuck her whenever he wanted, Margot sniggered, running a hand on the back of her neck. Looking worried and more obvious to the fact she had no choice, she soon felt his soft kisses on her neck and ear. This prompted the woman to turn away, shrugging him off and standing up.

His touch didn't stop as he ran his hands to her sides, the gown feeling so soft. Margot's skin would have been oh so softer. Finally given the ultimatum, Margot took her hand and put it in to his grasp, palm against palm. Walking onward, she pulled him behind her, allowing the younger man to follow her to her bedroom.

Smiling widely as Margot finally grasped his hand, Harry knew he had won. Her house was a beautiful masterpiece, but paled in comparison to Margot's beauty. Once he reached her room, the younger man leaned against her bed, pulling the tall girl closer. Her silk gown was tied at the waist, and ever so slowly, the knot was undone. The sight that followed was unbelievable.

Her tanned skin definitely proved her upbringing in Australia, looking ever so smooth and soft. A simple bikini was covering her assets, the same one that had been on in her drone video. Gesturing to the bed, Harry helped her onto it and laid on top of her, planting a deep kiss on the actress' lips.

She tasted nice, maybe with a hint of cherry or strawberry lipstick. Her lips soft, but he knew she would be reluctant to respond to him, so Harry would have to prove he was worth her time. Soon he pulled away, letting his kisses trail down her long and slender body. Making the reluctant decision to ignore her breasts for the time being, Harry had a different location in mind.

Reaching the sensitive spot between her legs after about two dozen kisses, Harry planted one more right on her pussy, although the fabric of her bikini bottoms still covered it. Grinning up at the Aussie, her bottoms soon disappeared, revealing his feast. Before she had time to react, Harry began his oral assault. While there was some evidence that he was still a bit of an amateur, his passion and eagerness more than made up for the lack of precise skill he held. Tongue lashing out against her clit, he wanted Margot moaning, even if she didn't want to be.

Standing above him as he leaned down on to the bed, Margot had her hands on his shoulders. There was no look of lust like their would have been if it was her man, but at least she didn't look disgusted or scared. Looking below her breasts, she saw the robe unfasten before splitting open, revealing her flat tummy and wide hips. She was all woman and no wonder one of the sexiest actresses on the planet.

Taking his hand, not that she needed it, Margot hopped on to the bed, creating a little bounce upon her chest held firmly by her bikini top. Laying on her back still in the gown she was pinned by Harry on top of her, planting a kiss against those gorgeous lips. Soon enough, the kisses began to fall across her body, down her neck and collar bone. Funnily enough he skipped her breasts, which surprised her but he seemed to have a greater prize in mind. Her cunt.

Turning her head to the side, she looked at the wall as fingertips peeled away her bottoms. Margot didn't have time to lift up her ass as the material was pulled down her shapely smooth legs and off at her feet. Legs fell open to reveal the smoothest pussy he would have seen. Margot clearly kept up the maintenance on it. There wasn't even the lightest of hairs anywhere near.

"Ugh" she grunted as soon as he started his oral assault of her. Leaving her legs wide open, the woman bit her bottom lip, hating what he was doing but liking it also.

She was silent during the exchange, a sound that was not overly pleasing, but at least there was no more fight in her. Gone were the protests and tears of shame, instead preferring to let Harry 'get on with it'. But he did not want this to be over quickly, as he wanted to convince the Australian actress that she would enjoy every moment of her time with him.

Harry's hands were positioned at the top and bottom of her pussy, rubbing softly as he licked deep inside her. She tasted sweet, and her juices proved that she was growing aroused, no matter what she would say. A moan that managed to escape as he began also backed up this fact. Letting his tongue do most of the work, his fingers lightly made circles on her pussy and clit, before a single finger slowly slid inside of her. He gave no warning, but he was very gentle with this movement. In and out the finger prodded, reaching places his tongue never could.

Finishing with his oral work, Harry left his fingers to work on her shaven cunt. The younger male pulled back to look at the final article of clothing, her bikini top. With a few soft pulls on the knot, the bra left her body, leaving Ms Robbie completely nude in front of her fan. Smiling at her, knowing that she would be enjoying this at least a little bit, Harry leaned down and kissed her lips softly, letting her taste herself from his mouth.

With legs slightly open, thighs touching his ears, Margot continued to feel the man lick and play with the glory that was her pussy. Countless males from middle aged businessmen to spotty teens had dreamed of kissing and touching her. Harry seemed to be the lucky one. The actress' lips started to swell and as she grew more aroused, moisture from her own body soaked in to his tongue, mixing with his saliva. She was moaning sparingly, not being able to stop herself from enjoying it.

"Mmmm" arching her back and closing her eyes, her hands rested by the side of her head as he inserted a finger in to her slit. "Ugh.." Moans were much more frequent now that something was inside of her. Squirming underneath him, his tongue stopped playing with her as he moved up to her chest to get rid of her bikini top.

tumblr_n004efca9r1qdh72qo2_250.gif

Laying on her back naked, she turned her head to the side but it wasn't there for long as she was kissing the man again, her soft cherry lips pecking the man's until her tongue was found inside his mouth.

A tapping of paws came in to the bedroom now, Bruno going to lay down in the doorway, watching the man on top of his owner.

Margot meanwhile slid her foot back, her knee going in to the air. "Kiss me neck" she said, slowly getting in to the mood, feeling warm and pleasured.

Her moans encouraged him to continue, as his moves were good enough to cause feelings Margot did not want to be known. Hearing her request that he kiss her neck, he grinned, as it meant that not only would she allow this behaviour to continue, but she would have fun and enjoy it too. Happy to oblige by her request, his lips soon moved down to her neck, softly nuzzling it as kiss after kiss occurred. He wanted to make a hickey, but knew that any evidence of his appearance would cause questions that neither would want to answer.

Sliding a second finger inside the naked celebrity, he let the added girth stimulate her for a little while, having fun watching her get all hot and bothered. It was after a few seconds that let his fingers slide out, offering his juicy fingers to the girl. If she did not want to taste, he would wipe them on her lips and then lick the tasty substance off. Slowly sliding his clothes off (while still kissing at her neck and the surrounding areas), Harry's cock could soon be felt sliding against her slit. "Do you want me to go in?" He whispered seductively into her ear. This would be the final test. If she begged for him to enter her, then she would be his, regardless of her feelings. He could feel his erection getting wet purely from Margot's flowing juices, and the urge to thrust was almost too much.

The actress was hot in appearance and hot in emotion at the way she was being pleasured. She couldn't deny he was getting her off, her pussy was wet and moist and her tongue was responding to his as the pair made out. The soft hands of hers rubbed his back and neck, her nails trickling along the flesh once he had slid his clothes off.

Biting her bottom lip, Margot clamped her legs against his hand as he fingered her. God she felt amazing and hot, even horny. "Yes" she replied, naked after he asked her if she wanted him in. Sucking on his juicy fingers, she loved the taste of herself on him and those eyes of hers stared in to his.

The fact she wanted to be fucked was a vast change in attitude. She had forgotten it was because of her dog she was in this situation.

Grinning at her, Harry began to kiss her deeply, slowly letting his fairly impressive cock enter her soaked pussy. He was slow to begin with, but he moved faster fairly quickly. It started as just normal missionary, but soon he raised a leg above his shoulders, allowing for much deeper penetration.

He could not believe how lucky he was to be in this situation, rolling his hips along hers and feeling more of himself enter her every time. "Oh shit..." he groaned as he accidentally pulled her legs a bit closer, pushing her pussy tighter. As he thrust, a hand moved down to her clit, continuing to rub it quickly to stimulate her more. The entire point of this was to get Margot interested in continuing this arrangement, as it would be no fun if she just let him upload the video.

As the sex continued, his cravings grew, desiring it a little rougher. Deciding to test her limits a bit, his body laid against hers, forehead against forehead. His thrusts rose in speed fairly quickly as a hand moved to her hair, pulling on it tightly yet not tight enough to overly hurt. More of a teasing tug. Kissing her once more, there seemed to be a little more urgency or desire in his actions.

Arching her back when he entered her, she looked up to the ceiling as she had a dick in her for the second time today. When one leg lifted up above his shoulder, she grunted as he leaned forward, resting his head against her own. Closing her eyes, she felt warm as he pounded her with emotion and desire. The man's lust was certainly clear to her as she moaned.

"Ugh..." yelping when he tugged on her hair, her chin pointed upwards, making the kiss linger and their tongues fight for more space. The bed shook while he fucked her. The dog looked up with jealousy and then put his head back on to his paws.

"Fuck....Fuck...." Margot screamed and moaned, cumming on to his dick, her pussy soaking wet and tingling like crazy.

The mere idea of Margot cumming to him was a turn on. So when it finally happened, he couldn't stop himself from cumming, pulling out last minute and shooting his load all over her shaven pussy. Grunting as he got the last of it out, Harry rolled off of her, panting with a grin on her face.

"Wasn't so bad, was it?" He asked, looking up at the ceiling while he caught his breath. That was better than he could have imagined, and it was all thanks to Margot. Glancing over at her, he eyed the semen that rested on her now. "Well... We could go for a round two in the shower?" He suggested with a small smirk.

While she laid there, full of pleasure and ecstasy, the actress was smiling after the male rolled off her body and to the side, She felt his cum plastered all over her lips, one very ambitious drop landed on her stomach. Suddenly, at that time, she came to realize that a stranger was laying in her bed next to her after he had just fucked her. Worst of all, this was all through blackmail to.

Not knowing what to do next, she turned to look at him when he said it wasn't all that bad. Shaking her head, she agreed.

"Round two?" Margot looked shocked, "But I...I mean I just did what you asked right? So the footage won't be released? You will delete it for me please?" The blonde hottie said.

Laughing softly at her reply, he shook his head. "No, that's not how it works. If I delete it, then I don't have my leverage over you. You do what I ask, and it won't be uploaded. Stop doing what I ask, and it will be." He warmed her, rolling onto his side as a hand played with her breast. It wasn't very large, but it was enough to have fun with. "So, round two?" Harry asked her again. This time his tone of voice was less playful and more forceful, giving her a light pinch on her nipple.

Without waiting for a reply, the man stood, walking into the bathroom and getting the shower warm. Returning to the bedroom, he stared at his conquest. "C'mon." He encouraged, arms crossed.

Margot felt trapped. She felt as though this wasn't going to be over and there was no idea how long this problem was going to last. Hissing while he pinched her nipple, she brushed him off as he walked in to the on-suite. He moved like he owned the place she thought, he was confident in himself and was clearly enjoying this.

When he was out of side, the woman sat up, resting on her elbows. Looking down, she could see his sticky cum resting on her soft tanned skin. Suddenly, the noise of water pelting on to the floor made her look up at the doorway of the bathroom. As his figure reappeared, the woman slowly rolled out of bed and stood on her feet. With her arms crossed and hands rubbing her arms, the blonde sexy woman walked past the man and in to the shower..

The water fell on to the beauty washing every curve and over the semen. Her hair fell flat and that beautiful ass shimmered in the damp atmosphere.

Entering the shower behind Margot, she would feel his presence behind her, holding her closely as his hands assisted in washing off his semen. His touch was gentle as his hands travelled up to her breasts, fondling them under the warm spray of water. The cock that he had nestled between her ass cheeks could be felt growing harder, and soon he pulled away and walked in front of her. "I did oral for you earlier, now you can do it for me." Harry told her, not asking but rather ordering her to. She would see and feel a leg hooking around hers, the heel pushing down on the back of her knee, helping her bend over and onto her knees.

Back
Top Bottom