Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruthless Badger's Ruthless Roleplay Requests MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruthlessbadger

Meteorite
Hi! First, a bit about me. I'm male, 24, prefer roleplaying as a male character and roleplaying with a member of the opposite sex.

I shouldnt have to say this but for obvious reasons all characters 18+

I probably should say this. I dont condone rape or abuse of any kind in real life, at all, in any form, even psychological.

The important bit
Turn ons
Extreme situations
Bondage
Choking
3+ Partners
Reluctance
Non Con

Maybe Under right circumstances
Tentacles
Incest
Monsters/Demons/Otherworldly creatures

No fucking way
Poop

As I'm sure you can now tell I have a penchant for the darker side of eroticism, so if that offends you, unlucky. Have a nice day.

I'm not gay, so I wont consider MxM or Futa. I'm literate, and do expect the same, but even published works have typos so no biggie, everybody makes mistakes. I do expect at least a paragraph, if you one line me I will probably ignore you. If you godmod my character (Short of the most minor stuff or unless agreed upon OOC) then you will be ignored (That doesnt tend to be as much of a problem with women)

I'm looking for somebody who can arrange to both be online at the same time, and also deal with the occasional gap in messages (I have a life).
For the right partner, long term is preferable.

Email or pm are both fine, I got over the pm system. Public is a hard limit though, sorry.

I'm also looking for somebody who isnt going to expect me to write the whole damn thing. If its smut, fine we can just start but if theres the slightest inkling of a plot I'm going to want to take some time to set it up and hash out the details, if thats not something you can deal with then again, have a nice day.

Plot suggestions

Student x Teacher/s
Hitchhiker x Gang
Lost holidaymaker x Locals
Home invasion
Rich businessman buys a slave Taken
Modern pirates x Rich family taken
Friends camping x ???
Rave chick x Drug dealers
Reluctant/innocent geek x Manipulative men
Twin Sisters x Fake holiday resort
Drugged student x Sex dungeon

Fandoms I will consider if the plot/smut is good; (Off the top of my head, feel free to ask about others if you read this far)

Just watched The Purge 2. Idea has promise for something at least loosely based off it.

Game of Thrones, Books or Show.

Mass Effect

Star Wars - I'm only really interested in roleplaying Expanded Universe for this, so anything after Disney bought the rights is straight up off the table, sorry. I do have a plot idea, the idea is a Sith x Padawan non con story;

A Padawan and Master have tracked a Sith Lord to Korriban and face off in battle against the Sith and his apprentice. The Jedi Master and Sith Apprentice fall in combat, and the Padawan is easily subdued by the Sith, who decides to turn her to the dark side and make her his new apprentice, or destroy her spirit completely and keep her as his plaything.

The dark one We will play a murderer and his/her accomplice as they commit elaborate kidnappings, with the intent to abuse thier victims. On this one I'm open to playing either a dom or sub role, with the Accomplice role being the submissive one (Maybe the accomplice has been talked into it but is afraid or confused)

More ideas to come or feel free to share your own!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom