Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother, May I? [sleazyotaku & TBA]

TBA

Meteorite
I (Erica Summers, high school senior) stand there, looking down at my little brother. I'm almost shaking I'm so mad. He looks up at me with some kind of stupid grin on his face and his cell phone held out with a picture of me getting into our parent's car. The picture was taken last night, and about 45 minutes before I ran back in the door and called the cops to say the car was stolen. Truth is I'd completely wrecked it.

But, it was a good plan and until now everything was turning out just fine. The cops weren't looking into things too much, insurance was going to pay for it, and most importantly I wasn't in trouble. But now this. My little brother took a picture of me getting into the car last night for some reason (after mom and dad had told me I wasn't allowed out with it), and now here he is, blackmailing me with it.

"Okay... so... what do you want? Do you think I have a bunch of money lying around or something? Do you want me to do your homework?" I add, sarcastically. My brother and I both go to the same high school, although he's just starting.

I (Scott Summers) rub my chin as if deep in thought. I had taken the picture to hold over my sister's head, but I had no idea she'd go and trash the thing. This was perfect! I could tell she was absolutely livid, but holding the polaroid in my hand and having copies saved on my computer, I knew I had the upperhand.

"I don't want money." I replied. I started looking her up and down, my eyes lingering on her chest for a bit. I had spent so many nights jerking off thinking of her tits and I was desperate to see them, but I had to play this out just right.

Eyes still on her tits, I continued. "For the next week, you're going to do small...favors for me." I said, thinking of the possibilities

I cross my arms over my t-shirt as my own little brother lets his eyes wander in a only-slightly-extremely-creepy sort of way. I then take a step back as I'm told I now owe my brother a series of 'favors' for his silence. "So... you won't tell mom and dad?" I ask, not having realized his unsettling stare is directly related to the nature of these favors. Here I'd expected to have to hand over all my savings, but it's starting to sound like I'm just going to have to do some chores while mom and dad are out of town for the next week and I'm watching my brother. "O... okay." I guess this won't be so bad.

I relax a bit and let my arms drop so I can put my hands in my pockets. "So like... do you want me to do your chores, or get you a ride to the mall or something?"

I could tell she was starting to relax. She thought I was taking it easy on her. I might have considered letting her off lightly, but she put her hands in her pockets and spoke in that cutesy voice that drives me crazy and I just couldn't resist.

"For starters, yes. You're going to do all my chores and take me wherever I want. But if you want my silence, you're going to have to change your wardrobe and I want your complete devotion."

I knew this last line was a bit much, but I wanted her to know I wasn't messing around.

"W-what?" My ease is immediately shifted to confusion and anger. "Why the hell do I have to change... my wardrobe?" His creepy stare quickly comes back to mind. Why would my own brother want something like this? My hands come out of my jeans pockets and cross again as I try to take a more assertive stance. "Listen creep, I'll do you stupid little favors, but I'm dressing myself." I can't even think of why he'd tell me something like that. I've gotten so worked up over this, I don't even remember the 'complete devotion' part.

I could see she was totally worked up about my "wardrobe" comment. I knew I couldn't rush her or the whole thing would fall apart.
"Fine, forget the wardrobe thing. You do any favor I ask for a whole week and I'll make sure no one finds out about what you did. Do we have a deal?" I asked, holding my hand out to shake on it.

I just stand there and look at the extended hand. The offer of having this go away for just favors is unavoidably good, but going off of the last few things Scott said to me, simple favors is obviously not going to be the extent of this. I have to stand there and let it sink in that I don't really have any other options. Timidly, I let my arms come back down. I look at my little brother one last time, still trying to figure out what's going on in his head.

Begrudgingly, I take his hand and shake it. "Fine... I'll do your chores or whatever for a week." I have to look away, the defeat is too humiliating. As soon as he lets go of my hand I fight back a grimace and start walking back to my room.

"Whoa, hold on there, sis." I call out as she reaches her bedroom door. "I could really go for a sandwich right now. Turkey, swiss cheese, lettuce, and mayo. Oh, and some soda to wash it down."

I pat my rumbling belly to show her how hungry (and how serious) I am. I can't help from smiling like a villain. Making my sister my personal servant was going to be a blast...

Hearing my brother's first request, I roll my eyes when I realize it's a stupid 'make me a sandwich' joke. I turn around to glare at him as I obediently start towards the kitchen to get started on it. I grumble to myself is I start to put it together, and get a soda from the fridge to with it. Soon, I'm back at his doorway holding a sandwich on a place, and a soda. "Okay, here."

Back
Top Bottom