Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is it possible to have a relationship without ever seeing the other person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SethElwood

Star
Hello all :) my name is Seth and this is my second request thread. I've been roleplaying for just about 7 years now. I've played table top games all the way to this lovely site. I love roleplaying and creating new stories with other wonderful writers.

Well now that is out of the way onto my newest idea. This is coming from a personal experience. I was involved in a relationship for over four years. For the first two and a half I had never seen her face. Just heard her voice and seen pictures of her body. I'm looking for something similar. And no Im not trying to relive that relationship before anyone asks.

I want to tell a story about love, lust, and drama. Two people, could be on other sides of the world, finding genuine connection with one another. They talk online at first, they make it a point to not show each other what they look like. Could be because one is in witness protection or they don't want to let looks influence their relationship.

So if anyone is interested in creating this story feel free to PM me. We can discuss details there. Thanks for taking the time to read through this thread.

RE: Male little looking for a Mommy

Major edit. Looking for a nice Mommy to rp with.

RE: Craving mental conditioning/thought reform now adding fandom idea

Bumps added a fandom idea

RE: I'm in love with my best friend's mother

Bumps updated the thread. Will be adding pictures later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom