Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oh Big Brother~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Forbidden-- A young girl who has struggled all her life with her single mother suddenly receives an invitation to her father's funeral. She never knew her father and so, out of curiosity, she goes to the funeral. At the funeral she meets many family members including an older half brother. At first they are simply attracted to one another, not knowing who the other is. However, after discovering they are siblings they try to get to know one another. Memories come up of them playing when they were little. Both are, however, still very attracted to one another and keeping those desires and feelings at bay are far too difficult. To add to the drama their father leaves behind a fortune that their aunt is desperately trying to take out from underneath them.

Oh Big Brother-- After years of service on a navy base _______________ returns home. However, in the years he's been gone his younger sister has grown up to be quite the young woman. He originally went into the Navy to pay his way through school, as well as make some money to take care of her. Now that things have gone back to the two of them living together under the occasional watch of their Uncle (who is often away on business) it's hard to put away old feelings of attraction for his younger sister.

Kinks I refuse: beastiality, gore or any bathroom play (Will accept blood drinking in the case of vampires), abuse (unless it's done by a villain and the characters get revenge), and rough bondage or BDSM (I believe this falls under abuse too thought.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom