Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to The Office [Mind Control] [Humiliation]

SoftStroke

Planetoid
4962031103fc45f18a91afa2642e5d34.png

Ameila Jones was extremely excited for her new job today. She'd just graduated college two weeks ago, with her major in Buisness and minor in economic studies. She was ready to finally get herself into the workplace. She normally would have done a co-op program or been hired on part time, but constantly taking oversea trips or intense studying stopped her. Plus, she had also been working with professors as aides, so her time was eaten up faster than she could think.

Today, she was applying for a new job within a small accounting office. While it wasn't exactly buisness major material, she had to start somewhere. So she pulled on a nice black dress with a large belt to hold it against her waist, wearing her heels (which she actually hated, so hard on the feet!) and walking into the office. Her hair done into a nice ponytail, she smiled, "Hello! I'm Amelia Jones, I'm here for an interview for the accountant position."

(ooc: Pic doesn't load for me. 403 error. Save it and host it on imgur? Idk.)
She was guided to the office of the man who ran the show in the building. David Spearman wasn't twenty anymore, but he had a great job overseeing a number of departments for his business in this one building. Practically the second hand to the CEO, David could do whatever he wanted and he was paid in truckloads.

His eyes met Amelia's before running over her black dress without hiding his glance. Of course, he didn't give her much to complain about as he looked back to her eyes. "Hello, Amelia. My name is David Spearman, please take a seat." His hand gestured to the forward slanted, hard plastic chair. The posture it enforced would make anyone lean forward, exposing more cleavage and forcing a woman to keep her lower body engaged throughout the interview. He loved how this would force blood flow and even raise selfconscious thought in his interviewees. "I understand that you are quite qualified. We have a lot of hard working, experienced and young accountants under our employment. What would you say you can bring to my desk that they can't?" He was a well spoken, confident, and obviously brilliant, handsome man. His voice and eye contract providing no relieve outlet for any stress the strange chair could provide.

(http://gelbooru.com//images/49/62/4962031103fc45f18a91afa2642e5d34.png?3266403)

As David began to speak, Amelia couldn't help but be impressed with him. His stature, his speech, his demeanor, it all was very noteworthy. She gave a large smile, nodding as he explained about the job, the situation, and finally queried her. She gently sat up, her breasts shaking a bit as she did so. They were, after all, very large.

"I graduated at the top of my class, and I have some experience with business from some small jobs within my college," She explained, "I'm a dedicated and hard worker who will always show up on time and always make sure the job is done before she goes home!" She was very articulated, making sure she spoke clearly, but with a good deal of enthusiasm. Her voice had a petite quality to it, as did her body. Her voluptuous bust was sizeable, but not unrealistically large. She was a well rounded individual, or so it seemed.

(no, see, I am denied access to the destination of the link in full. Just rehost it or something xD)

"That's very nice, you'll find our workers are very much expected to perform that way as a default." He was being a smart ass while expertly layering a joking or light hearted tone to ease the tension. He was aware that the interview would be a difficult place to be himself without pressing most applicants in a tight spot.

His eyes rounded her body with a touch of desire and even an authoritarian tone to it. A look that a dick of a teacher gives to a little high school slut when he knows he can get away with it, before returning to her eyes again. "I like to be hard on my employees. You'll find that I don't appreciate sloppy work ethic or snide comments. It isn't unusual for me to drag an employee into my office here and just pound them with my determined desire to see them succeed. Can you deal with that, Amelia? The hours are tough and you're expected to be available to be called in for any reason for over time too. While I admire your stance so far, it is unlikely that you're fully prepared for such a tough job, does that worry you?" He took a sniff, not in a dorky way, but in a clever, calculating way. "You're probably nervous, are you sweating, Amelia?"

(Ah, here, lemme rehost it ^^http://imgur.com/a/2uiM8)

As he went on to describe the job, Amelia admitted that it was in fact very daunting. As he mentioned the hours, she started to think about how much time she still needed to clean and manage her one room apartment. As he brought up the over time and how he would... pound employees, she did in fact start to sweat. She was becoming worried, unsure if she was actually cut out for this job. But it was the best job in the area... so was discomfort worth all the experience and money?

"I... I am a little nervous, to be completely honest, Sir." She slowly clasped her hands together and placed them in her lap. He could see the outline of her skin trembling ever so slightly, "I-I'm not entirely sure if I will be able to make all that. I would certainly do my best, I promise you! I don't know about my avalibility of overtime or the long hours, but if you think it's best, I-I guess I could..." Her voice wavered a bit, the stutter giving away her fear.

(co-operative bonus points :3 cute pic. I'll get you one of david before or after work tomorrow. I plan to fall asleep right after this post as I leave to go to work at 2 am. So, I'll leave you something kinky to write up~)

"I do enjoy honest employees, Amelia. You'll find that telling me exactly how you feel and checking in with me often will put you right on the fast track." He collected some papers and looked them over off his desk, silent for a moment to force her to ponder what he was looking at and possibly even how heavy the documents weighed in on her possibilities of being hired. He did love drawing out the stresses of being involved with him, all of his female employees were frequently called in for bullshit, had their sexual harrasment complaints dropped completely, and some he even took by force on this desk. The competitive reputation with rhis company and unparalleled hours and pay were often good enough to keep the sluts silent.

David adjusted his tie and pulled his eyebrows narrow as he gazed at the papers, slowly bringing them down and looking to her with a serious face. A pause as he didn't even offer a grin or smile. "Amelia." He spoke up, finally. A brief pause taking the room as he smirked. "Congratulations, you little cutie. You're hired."

He let her revel in the moment before standing up and adjusting his belt. Right after this moment, he brought his phone screen into her face and pressed two buttons simultaneously. The screen became an unspeakable little portal like, warping array of colors that seemed to pulse of screen. "Do only as I say. In a count of three, you will be allowed to breath, but only quietly. One two three." He examined the response before sitting back in his chair. The mind control should have full control over her for abour half a work day. He could tell her that he put her at an office asap amd trained her during the time. Letting her wake up at said work desk would add to the story. David shrugged as he decided to play with his new toy before stressing it. "Let's start with something quick and simple. When I finish talking, you will stand, pull dowm your panties, lift your skirt with one and and make yourself cum as fast as possible right where I can see it here. All the while, you will be permitted to whisper about how showing me honestly makes you feel. Go on, my filthy new slut~"

Amelia almost exploded with relief when he finally decided that she was hired. She had sat there saying nothing for what felt like forever, each passing minute making her sweat even more. She was scared that he'd just dismiss her. To hear the words 'your hired' was like a breath of fresh air to her, and she finally let out a long breath that she was unaware she was even holding in.

"Oh my, thank you s-" She leaned in to shake his hand, but suddenly the app was in her face. As she started into the vortex, she stopped everything, including breathing. Her mind blanked from everything, and she said nothing. She hadn't been commanded to do so yet, after all.

As he gave the command, she dutifully nodded her head. Her mind was separated from conscious awareness, and so she not only was unable to stop herself, but also was under his total control. Without ceremony, she stood up and turned to face away from him, hooking her fingers in her dress and rolling it up past her waist. Then, wordlessly, she shoved her panties down and showed off an ass most mean would drool at. Plump, pillowly, and very round, it was delicous even before he saw her pussy.

"It makes me feel so free to finally be able to show myself to you, sir!" She sounded a bit robotic, like a machine trying to emulate a human. She bent herself over so she was pointing her ass at him and gripped her asscheeks in one hand and spread them far apart. There, he was able to see her delicous little pucker and even more succulent cunt. Her fingers wasted no time in immediatly diving in, three at once with no preperation. Juices begna to pour down her leg in no time, goaded on by her brutual fingering. Had she been able, she would have fisted herself to get off faster.

"This is so hot..." She whispered slowly, looking away at the wall. She panted and drooled a bit, but again, it was very machine like, "I haven't cum for so long, it feels so good to show myself to you..." Her fourth finger coudlnt' take it and shoved in along with the other three, spreading her cunt open so he could see her insides. Her thumb pressed hard into her clit and started to rub it hard, making juices splatter onto the floor, "Oh sir, thank you, it feels so amazing... you are so sweet, it's incredible!"

eU8RyyX.jpg

He adorned his tall, fat cock and stroked himself over his desk as he leaned back in his chair and watched her follow his command. The way she turned right away to show him the proper view from behind had been quite the interesting development. Did she believe that her holes were much easier to view from behind? Was this some sort of coping mechanism, to hide her mind controlled slutty face from him? He continued to slow stroke his meat as she revealed her pillowy ass and it really was quite the sight. He immediately decided to keep her on board with the idea to corrupt her with the control completely and make her into his punishment and cum dump fuckslave. It was frankly impossible for David to give up on a potent idea once it truly gripped it.

His blue eyes took on a glow as she went right into her primary fuckhole with three fingers without preparation. He couldn't imagine that she wasn't wet already. She would have to be rather loose to just jam three fingers into herself dry. Either way, the show had been quite the spectacle. The way she did exactly what he told her to added to his erection and pleasure as it wasn't entirely from her nudity or masturbation.

Her move to popping a fourth finger inside of herself had summoned even more curiosity. From her confessions, it sounded like she was thinking about showing herself to him during the interview, and that she was a deeply voyeuristic sadist. At her formal thank you, he stood and snuck up on her. "You're very much welcome, Amelia. And that's one fat little ass you have." His command to be honest and cum as fast as possible were still in effect. "Now your legs and arms are completely jelly and, for fhe next twenty minutes, you know I am actually that man you hate the most." He ordered before taking her hips and swinging her onto her belly on his desk, his left hand pulling her ass apart as he masturbated. His eyes fell upon her smaller cock as he grinned wickedly. He would certainly abuse it later.

"You look like you're ready to become my bitch, aren't you?" He spoke, knowing that for the next twenty minutes, any new orders would be in the voice of the man she hated the most and the mind control wouldn't force her to comply to new commands. His massive cock slipped into her wet hole as she was sure to hate it and be powerless to stop it.

(back from work! No need for long posts~ back and forths!!)

Amelia was in blissful heaven up until he gave the command. She herself was not very loose, but his command to cum as hard and fast as she could made her forgo any pain that arose. She ignored it and simply began to masturbate as hard as she could, taking every oppurtunity to pleasure hreeself. That was, of course, until he suddenly was up on her.

Her body went stiff for a minute as he gave the command, and then she came back to. When she did, she looked back behind her with a scowl, "I don't want to..." She grumbled hard, turning her head back forward. She panted hard, like a girl about to get a spanking. Her features began tense and a large snarl formed on her lips as he started to hot dog her holes. Her hands were pulled aside and away, making her at his mercy. And, since she still wanted to cum fast, she had to le thim do this to get her off.

"Get out of me!" She yelled as he pushed into her. She didn't stop him, however, and acted more like this was blackmail rather than mind rape. She snorted hard and gripped hte desk, grunting profusely, "Fuck, fuck you!" She yelped. Her tiny cock flopped about. She'd had it as a birth defect, and so it only rose up to maybe 4 inches and didn't work well at all.

(her limbs are jelly xP, right?)

"It doesn't matter what you say now. Look at how fucking wet you are, taking my dick like a good bitch. If you don't want it, then why aren't you fighting it?" He spoke aggressively as he hilted into her with his giant gift to womankind, his balls pressing to the backs of her legs as his hands played with her pillow of an ass aggressively.

He wanted to bully her with this as he knew he could put a sadistic nympho in her heart if he tried. Suddenly, his hips began to move, fast and hard as he made the desk shake and he even groaned a deep, manly growl. "Just say, I love your dick I want to have your babies, and then my name and I'll take it out." He spoke in his aggressive, forward voice as he plowed her on his desk. He was so hard, strong and fast. Squishing her ass beneath his groin as he entered her, balls deep, without any lubricant other than her obviously drooling cunt.

Of course he didn't really plan to let her go or pull out. She was going to be his bitch, he just wanted to see what he could get her to say under all this stress. "Come on, Cunt. Say it!" He yelled, pulling her hair with one hand as he raped her on his desk.

Her eyes opened wide as he started to pound. She coudn't grip anything well since her limps were limp and weak now, and in reality she was totally at his mercy. The command made her hate every singel little thing. She wanted it to end and end soon, lest she be forced into more. She hated him. She hated the pleasure, the pussy squirting pleasure. She just wanted this to end and let her leave.

"I-I..." She growled hard as he slammed into her so hard his keyboard slid off the desk. She cried out and snarled, "SHIT! I won't say it, I won't!" The two commands conflicted; in one way she was told to say it, but in the other she was told to hate him. The two mingled as her body started to begin to orgasm, unable to hold back.

Her cunt siezed up and she growled, "Shit, shit, shit, SHITTTTTT!!!" She screamed hard, "I LOVE YOUR DICK AND I WANT YOUR BBBBAABBBIIIEEESSSSS!!!" She came hard, squirting hard onto him and orgasming hard. With her limbs still jelly, she was forced to just sit there and whimper and yelp loudly.

(I'm not into pregnancy ><)

(My bad xD I won't go there again, then.)
"Whoops, I lied." He gave a low chuckle as he basks in the he warmth of her tightening pussy's orgasm. As he leaned into her, pressing ever deeper even through her tightness, like his cock was a tick metal rod. Their flesh pressing against eachother while he tugs her hair more and lets his moist, hot breath roll onto her ear and neck.

"Mmh, you have a nice cunt." He mustled up the words in a groan-like fashion. His meat still digging deep into her as his thrusts ram her ass and then continue to linger against her sweet backend, sandwiching her between him and his desk like a tool for orgasms. He didn't care about his keyboard as he enjoyed her pussy nice and deep throughout her orgasm, groaning more and more as he -Currently the man she hates over all others- Uses her like a fucking sock sleave for his cock. It was quite nice to force her to ram her tiny little penis into the desk with each thrust too. "Now if you really want me to stop, you have to beg me to use your throat and stomach like a public sperm bank, and beg for it. Otherwise I won't stop at all~" His first climax was nearing as he prolonged her potential embarrassment, forcing her to take his ever inch while stretching out her depths like a toy with his lower body slapping against hers over and over.

Her orgasm had taken a lot of energy out of her, but the mind control easily made sure it was replenished for more fun. She gasped hard as he pressed even harder when she tightened, going so deep it was like he'd gone right up into her stomach. In fact, he was only an inch or so away from her cervix.

She listened to his next order, making her go limp for a moment. She slowly came back to and her demeanor changed. Instead of being nasty and upset, she instead became eager and happy. A smile adorned her face as she let her tongue hang out, her little dick ramming the desk and making her moan at each thrust. Suddenly, being streched by the behemoth member was the best feeling ever. "O-Oh, please, let me swallow it all! Please, oh please sir! I love it, I want it! I need it!" Oh god I can't take it, I want it in my mouth, I wanna suck off all the cocks, all of them!" She moaned hard, smiling widely with a fucked silly smile. She turned to face him, tongue out and drooling hard onto the desk, her dick pulsing with pre.

"Sorry slut. It was another trick, good to see how broken you become under pressure, though." He spoke up as he leaned in to lick the drool off her tongue. "With the help of my mind control app, I'm going to slowly program that brain of yours to be horny for all cocks, just like this, all on it's own. Slowly, that is." He grinned as the twenty minutes wore up and the part about him being the most hated man must have faded. His hips continued to ram the moaning mess into his desk. Her tight, soaking pussy taking his cock so succulantly and her ass being the perfect pillow for his hard, fast thrusts.

He wanted to reach her cervix. And he pressed his body against hers while pulling on her hair harder and harder.

He gasped at his breaths, groaning loudly into her ear with his deep, tasty voice. His punishing meat ramming her harder and harder until he was sure that the whole floor would feel the walls shaking. Suddenly, he took a sharp breath and laid into her completely, as deep as he could possibly be with his chest against her back and three fingers forced into her mouth.

As if he was holding it in all year for this moment, rich ropes of seed shoot inside of her until he filled her, and still shot more. His sticky, bitter scented, thick bull-like sperm began to ooze around his cock, run down her leg, and fall to the floor. Not because she wasn't adequately plugged either. He simply put so much into her that it began to build pressure and exploded out in spurts. When he finished draining his balls into her, he whispered in her ear. "Now you cherish my cum in peticular. You can't let any drop go to waste, every tiny bit of it you see, you must lick it up like a happy dog, from this moment onward!" If he let her get to cleaning it up without pulling out, there would already be a sizable amount on his cold floor. However, to be a cock, he pulled out and let her begin to leak a full uterus of cum as well. His love nectar soaked cock glowed under the ceiling light, but he didn't let her get to it first. He rolled out his big comfy chair and sat in it to watch the fruits of his labor. He had the whole day planned out too.

His orgasm was impressive, deeply and almost insanely so. She felt her eyes cross momentarily as his dick finally hit her cervix, her hair pulled so hard it felt like he would tear it out. As he laid down on top of her, his dick heated up and started to throb. She knew what that meant, and in her still cum driven mind, she was willing to let him do everything to her. And of course, this felt like heaven due to the app.

The cum was like a hot geyser, spewing into her and seemingly never to end. It filled up her womb in seconds and then her entire canal, but even then it kept pouring out. She could hardly think straight as more and more was pumped into her. Finally, when the last spurt was finished, her tummy had slightly swollen and she was about to collapse permanetely from how hard he'd raped her.

Again, when gave the next command, she stopped short and went blank. After he was finished, she immediately turned and looked at him, only to see him pull out. Puddles of cum formed on the floor, and instantly she threw herself down on the floor and licked it up. She licked harder and harder as it began to go liquid, getting up everything. To keep it inside her, she had to hold her ass in the air, letting him see his creampie as she suckled down all the cum from the floor. It took her at least two minutes, but when it was done, the floor was wet but cleaned up. She crawled over to him and looked up at his dick, seeing cum on it, "S-Sir, should I lick this as well?"

((I imagine if he gives her a command, she'll do both unless they conflict, like the 'beg for more' versus 'I hate you'. Since he gave the 'beg for more' after the 'I hate you', she obeyed the 'beg for more' and forgot the 'I hate you.'))

He watched her with his sharp grin. The way she kept her lower body both presented to him and somehow held his cum inside had him rather excited. Like an animal, he wanted to take her ass and use her again at this angle. Her body was small, but erotic, and thr creampie was so damn hot. His stiffy stood tall as his eyes watched her lap at the floor to drink his cum. Fuck, this got David's masochism going. He wasn't as into pain as most masochists, but making others do insanely embarrassing things had always got him going. She was categorically beneath him, less than him, and this really got him going.

Before she finished, he spoke up. "Soon, I'll show you to your coworkers, and then we'll take a trip to the showers. Does my bitch like that, hmm? There's a lot of cock in those places~ Likely eager to defile all your holes, and probably even punish that silly little dick of yours too. Does it arouse you to know that your office mates will know whats under your panties all day? Hmm?" He asked with a softer touch to her cheek as she came to him. His other hand pulled a plug out of his desk, he leaned forward to shove it up her creamed pussy hole and efficiently let her relax her lower body while holding his seed. The way she smelt like his cum, the bump in her stomach, it was quite the sight. Lending kore credence to the fact that he owned her bubble ass now.

"Yes. Lick it like a melting ice cream popsicle, the saltiest and sweetest one you ever had, and tell me how your stomach feels when you finish~"

The plug finally made it so she could rest her butt on her knees, and she let out a sigh of relief. It was difficult to hold her butt up in the air and be moving around so much, at least to her it was. She continued to lick up all the cum, moaning and shivering as she licked it all up. She closed her eyes tightly and licked it all up, finally managing to get all of it up and off the floor.

Her still controlled mind made her listen to him and not saying anything until the end. Since his last command was to be a lusty whore and lick up cum, she smiled, "I think it sounds nice..." She walked up to him and gently lokoed at his still erect dick. Seeing cum on it, she immediatly started to lick it like a dog, slurping all the cum and love juices up off of him until it sparkled with her spit. She moaned and gently sat back on her haunches, waiting for his next command.

Her plugged pussy hole was among the best, his freshly tongue mopped floor added to his superiority complex. As she licked him clean, his pleasure waa stacked to the maximum. It was quite exquisite, making the new slut do all these dirty things. It was time to finally take her on a stroll to meet the office workers. He stood suddenly and got a quick idea to just take her by her hair. As he did, he stood over her and jammed his massive spit shined cock into her mouth. Forcefully fucking her mouth and watching her eyes, listening to her throaty slush sounds and potential groans.

Soon he guided her off his cock and let it stand right in front of her face. "You belong to this dick now. When you sleep, you'll dream about my cum flooding your holes and swallowing and gagging this cock. All of your dreams will be of me and this monster cock. Got it?" he grinned widely before tugging her to follow along as he stepped to the door. "Walk on all fours like a fucking dog. Stay close, and say things about my cum in you too. How is it? Be honest now, I wanna know if its uncomfortable too~" He did all of this before walking her out to the offices.

She held her mouth completely still as he raped it, the spell still holding her. She gagged though, hacking and gagging around him. Spittle flew across her face the more he did so, and her face went red from being smacked to much. She gave a moan and whimper when he bottomed out, making her gag and the noise of her throat clenching and coughing fill the room.

When released, she remained still but took large breaths, hacking up a bit just from it. Yet she didn't hack it all the way out. His cum was in it, and to her right now, his cum was precious. As he spoke, her eyes fixated on his dick and the sleeper command entered her, ensuring her dreams to now be violent and wet. When finished, she kissed his dick and slowly smiled, feeling relief, joy and even arousal just from seeing it.

As they walked, she stayed on all four s, jus t like a dog. She walked awkwardly, explaining with, "t-the plug is really uncomfortable, it's rubbing me raw... and your cum has gone cold and it doesn't feel good anymore." She didn't stop though; after all, he was the master.

"Oh? It is uncomfortable, hmm?" He replied, almost as if her vocal response was unimportant. He listened to her ununique, non-noteworthy voice, and it steeled his grin before refocusing his gaze on the door ahead. He stepped a controlled amount faster than she had, making it so he could give her previously well-prepared hair a good tug over and over. The last thing he would ever do is slow down because she is slower on all fours, or her hole is being rubbed raw and a belly of cold cum may make it harder to keep up with him. It was her weak, pathetic doggy display that kept him hard like a tree trunk throughout the walk. His long, wide lumber bouncing up and down at each step.

As they got to the door, he turned to face her side and kneeled beside her. With one manly hand taking to her ass in a rough, vulgar way. Pulling on her ass cheek closest to him so hard that her pillow ass spreads and both her holes open a bit towards his fingers. His other hand taking to her breasts, massaging them both over clothes. "Does it feel good to be grabbed like a fucking cow? Answer honestly." His deep voice takes a more serious tone. "Take off everything but your skirt."

He stands and gives her plenty of time to accomplish this. As he does, he considers a few ways to tease her little cock. Once she finished, he reached behind her to rip the plug out, dropping it to the floor as he guides her through the door and into the maze of well-lit cubicles. "Come on out, boys. I have a kinky little butt slut to share." He announces as a handful of fat and gruesomely thin joe shmoes come out and follow the two into the center room. Gripping the swivel chair, David takes a seat and tugs on her hair to force her face against his balls. "Use this mouth to suck me off aggressively. Use your Hands to keep your ass spread wide for your superior coworkers. Pucker that asshole and welcome all of their seed up your unused back door."

The poor woman had no control over anything. Her mind was literally slave to whatever he said to do, and she could only obey. So when he yanked on her, she whimpered like a dog being hit, "I-I don't like being grabbed, it hurts and feels so wrong..." When he started to yank her hair, her eyes would water, showing she was in pain from everything happening to her. Even worse was when he started giving her commands to fully strip... which she had to do immediately.

As she finally got all of her clothes off, she was left in only the skirt with nothing on. As he sat in his chair, she wasn't able to even see anybody who was using her... whic hwas even worse. She gasped a bit as he yanked her head in, but her hypnotized mind said nothing and gave no protest. So instead she began to suckel his balls hard, sucking them into her mouth and gulping on them like a bitch in heat. Her hands went to her butt and held her ass open. Her virgin back door was on display to them all... and all could use it.

His eyes ran over her smaller, but still womanly body as she sucked on his nuts, gulping at them readily. He planned to warp her psyche over time with this hypnotism. It was the perfect tool to replace anxiety with readiness, to replace pain with pleasure. But, it would be easy to reverse if she figured things out before he could finish. He would hate for her to gather any evidence of it. With a smirk, he reached down to her skirt and worked it up over her chest to her neck. "Take a second to breath, kitten." He was softer with her as he worked a hand through her hair. His right hand taking to her cheek before slowly guiding her away from his balls. With the room to do so, he finally removed her skirt from her.

After he did so, he realized the missed opportunities with having the skirt around her neck. He looked to the five men who were watching her ass and getting their cocks out. With a toss, the skirt flew across the room before the thinnest male caught it. "That's who'll play bitch boy for this pay period. Scott." David spoke calmly as he moved his erection to rub his pre-cut jewel into her lips like lipstick. "C'mon kitten. Open up and relax that jaw muscle. Your mouth is a hole for my cock. Even when you forget what happened today, you will feel it in your mouth and the scent and taste of my cock and balls will stain you." He gives her direction as he slowly rubs her cheek before looking up to Scott to address him again. "Don't be a bitch about it Scott. I'll give you a pay raise. Just mop up the cum that dripped from her pussy on the way. It will lead you to her clothes. Toss them in the washing and dryer, take a good hour or two break, then bring them to the showers with towels. Then you're good to go home, maybe see your wife and Kids?" David grinned widely as Scott scowled, sighing before following the instructions and leaving.

The fattest one, a cross between a mattress, a bull, and a man, took off all of his clothes and he was already dripping with sweat. This man was referred to as Herb and he was bald with a handlebar mustache. His cock was average on length, dwarfed by David's for sure, but fat as fuck and ugly too. He wobbled his massive body across the room before getting to his knees behind her and spitting on her asshole. "Keep yourself nice and spread, Kitten. Don't forget to thank Herb for his attention, frequently." David spoke down to her still, as if she were his pet. Here's big thumb pressed to her asshole and pushed harder and harder. "Don't touch her pussy, though. Her asshole will be her slut hole. I don't know what you freaks got, but I won't be having it." David spoke sharply, as though he didn't remotely consider them human either.

Herb shrugged as he forced his thumb up her Virgin asshole. His fingernails were thin, short, so his thumbnail didn't uncomfortably run into her anal walls. "Tighten that asshole nice and hard. It doesn't hurt, Kitten. In fact, you love having your asshole openned by strangers, you want it to be rubbed and pressed and hammered and picked in public by ugly men and women. But, you are afraid that without me around, your sluthole is going to get you in trouble. You fear physical pain when you think about telling your family and friends about the kinky sexy shit you suddenly crave. Always." David had to reface how she felt about her asshole. Since it was likely very different from how she really felt, it was risky. But, with a cock in her face and a fat chode now rubbing against her naughty sluthole, he was sure it would have sticking power. If it successfully took, he was sure to reprogram her completely overtime.

IT was true what he was worried about; her asshole wasn't ready for any of this at first. In fact, the sesnation of it being fingered was almost enough to jerk her out of her hypnosis altogether. IT wasn't until his command to adapt to it did her mind begin to slowly re-arrange itself to fit his needs. Pain remained, but a good deal converted to pleasure, giving her what he needed: the beginnings of a reprogram virus inside her mind he could manipulate.

As the men began to toy with her hole, she opened her mouth as directed and took her master's huge beastial dick into her own maw, sucking hard on it and her mind memorizing the sensation, as per his orders. She shut her eyes tightly and moaned, suckling like a dog as she tried to get everything she could from him, all while trying to find delight in her asshole.

"Ugh. This bitch's ass is so fucking Tight!" Herb grunted in a vile fashion as his belly fat shelved on her back and he leaned into her, getting his whole chode right into her to his base. He took another grunt before his short, fat fingers took her hips and he pulled her to him. Over and over he pushed the last little bit of his cock base back into her each time. He gave pathetic moans the whole time, and he wouldn't last long either.

David watched as his new toy took her orders well and sucked him off. With a single hand on her head, he introduced his cock well into the back of her throat. "You holding your ass firmly? Don't let up, pet. We're going to make that ass perfect for all cock."

(Not to he picky but, the description of Herb is really a mood killer XD)

The hypnotized woman was now being spitroasted, and worse was that she could do nothing about it. She shut her eyes tightly and gagged about David's colossal beast, sucking on it as best she could. She trembled hard, shivering with pain as her nose was bombarded by the crotch of David, making it hard to breathe. She could only pathetically cough and jerk around, moaning heavily and taking both rods with all the gusto her body could manage.

Her ass, unprepared for this, started to bleed after a long while. A trickle ran down her leg and onto the floor as she was torn open. She didn't protest, as her orders weren't to disobey, but to be a slut for the office. So she shut her mouth around him and held down any screams of pain, content to be their bitches until David finally saw fit to release her.

(And Sorry for not getting to this earlier!)

Back
Top Bottom