Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seals, Souls, and Secrets (Matsekkusu & Erit of Eastcris)

She plopped back down onto the seat. She was a glowing, not literally but close enough. Due to her short height most chairs where quite large under her. She kicked her legs idly, able to swing her feet freely and not even come close to hit the ground. Her hands on the front of the chair as she smiled up at him. A look of complete contentedness on her face as they pulled into the station. But in her elation she wasn't prepared for the stop. It throwing her off of the chair and onto her feat. "Whoopsie..." she said quietly as she sat back down.

Being on the door side of the cabin, she couldn't help catch a few eyes. They had plenty of room in with them but not a soul even attempted to enter. Her eyes opening wide when one person stepped up. She smiled up at him and he immediately disappeared. She wasn't looking for something lewd or anything more than someone to talk to. Having to spend most of her time entertaining herself since her master had the personality of an iceberg. She sat back in her seat, spending the rest of the trip playing with her fingers and nails.

She jumped a bit when the announcer's voice boomed out of nowhere, the train cars din automatically picking up as people started the "end of the line pack up" routine. Thankfully they where pretty much ready to go. Hearing the snap of his fingers over the commotion quite clearly. "I mean, I know where are here...you don't gotta" she said with a mix of sarcasm and playfulness, biting her inner cheek.

As they left the train, her eyes opened wide. She knew where she was going but words didn't do much justice to it. She was slightly overwhelmed as she got a look at it, along with the sea of people all making their way into the grounds. Unable to stray far from him, the leash clearly marking who she was with. Her hand grabbing her forearm as they walked, she could feel the amount of magic in everyone. Seeing the odd other familiar, although it looked like she was the "Queen" of them, in terms of power. Looking at a small fairy as it danced around it's owner's head. "Oh man, that looks like fun..." she thought. Even if she wasn't physically tied to him, she opted to stay close to him, her short stature making it easy for her to be over looked.

She had to bit her lips during the speech. Sighing deeply and even resting her head on his shoulder as she half passed out. Being awoken by the ending applause. Looking over to the side as she caught one of the other students enamored with her legs. She raised her eyebrows as she crossed them harder. The boy quickly turned pink and looked away. Laughing to herself as they all started to leave. Her hips swaying from side to side as she accompanied her master. Jumping onto her bed.

"Oh man! I get my own bed! Sick!" she said loudly. Clapping her hands once.

"Yes, you get your own bed. You're considered my roommate, after a fashion, so we're the sole occupants of this room. And before you get any funny ideas," A cold glare passed from the mage, directed straight at his noisome familiar, "I fully intend to leave this place with a pristine reputation. Any misconduct on your part will be handled harshly at the very kindest."

He laid back on his own bunk, lounging comfortably and taking time to relax after the long and uncomfortable trip; sleeping on the train had been a very fitful affair, so Zeke thought it wouldn't be a problem if he took a small snooze at that moment, perhaps an hour or so at the most. The wards on the room would keep Deanna out of any mischief with the academy at large, and if she got bored and started fiddling with their luggage he could always make her clean up the mess when he awoke.

She mocked him silently. Mouthing the words he spoke as she shook her head. "Whatever, I get my own side of the room! This is going to be the party side." she said happily as she slid out of her shoes. Standing on her bed as she bounced a few times, smiling. She looked down at his demeanor as he laid down. Frowning as she stopped her bouncing as she watched her master try to sleep.

She walked over to one of the suitcases, having to pick it up with both hands and slowly teeter over to her bed. She honestly tried to do it as quietly as possible, but some things where impossible to do with absolute silence. Placing it down and opening it up. She smiled as she dug her hands in and wrapped around a massive pile of clothes. Picking it up, her arms wrapping around an almost otherworldly articles. The massive pile covered her face as she flopped back onto the bed, pulling herself up and dropping it down. Her legs folded behind her as she started to sort through the mess.

The racket didn't do much to disturb him; Zeke had quickly grown skilled at ignoring whatever Deanna got up to when he saw fit. So he slept, after a last admonishment of "You're cleaning that up later" before he rolled over to face away from her and nap.

It was only an hour later, but he woke up feeling significantly refreshed. The sun was hanging low over the horizon, promising night time would arrive in short order, when the summoner sat up and stretched slightly before rising to his feet. "Alright," he said, "Shall we go explore for a while? The other students are probably up already."

Her hands digging through her pile of clothes, her elbows easily digging through the mess. She pulled out random items, holding them up and "categorizing them" in her own mind. "This isn't a mess! I need to put it away." she said, scoffing as him grumblings. Over the hour or so that he slept she managed to file away her clothes at in her side of the room. The luggage still open with who knows what else existing inside of it.

She was sitting on the bed, crossed legged when he got up. Her eyes opening widely as she jumped up onto her feet. "Exploring!" She said loudly as she cleared the distance to her shoes quite quickly. Standing by the door, a large smile on her face.

Back
Top Bottom