Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wicked's RP Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM me if you're interested.

It's Forbidden-- A young girl who has struggled all her life with her single mother suddenly receives an invitation to her father's funeral. She never knew her father and so, out of curiosity, she goes to the funeral. At the funeral she meets many family members including an older half brother. At first they are simply attracted to one another, not knowing who the other is. However, after discovering they are siblings they try to get to know one another. Memories come up of them playing when they were little. Both are, however, still very attracted to one another and keeping those desires and feelings at bay are far too difficult. To add to the drama their father leaves behind a fortune that their aunt is desperately trying to take out from underneath them.

Vampire x Hunter-- A.) The future head of the Albescue family is the fourth of the Albescue girls. Her younger brother would be the future heir, however he failed to turn a human into a ghoul slave. Now this sort of half ghoul is a skilled vampire hunter. Oh yeah, the Albescues are a vampire mob family. The higher ranking, more powerful vampires run the mob. Lower class vampires are known as Night Crawlers, they are despised. the only reason why Charlotte's younger brother was not killed for his failure is because of Charlotte. On top of that stress Charlotte also has to keep herself alive as her other siblings would kill her for power. Then to add insult to injury she owes the half ghoul a life debt. However can this poor vampire survive?
B.) A hunter moves into a house next door to high ranking female vampire unawares. The she-vampire is the heir to a powerful and wealthy vampire family. She is, however, trying to lead a normal human life and ends up falling for the hunter. She fights against lower class vampires that feed without restraint, which, consequently, this town has a huge infestation of.

Kinks I refuse: beastiality, gore or any bathroom play (Will accept blood drinking in the case of vampires), abuse (unless it's done by a villain and the characters get revenge), and rough bondage or BDSM (I believe this falls under abuse too thought.)

Pairings I Would Also Like To Try

-Vampire Student x Human Teacher
-Vampire Teacher x Human student
-Teacher x Student
-Vampire x Vampire Slayer
-Witch x Human
-Demon x Half Demon
-Demon x Goddess
-Woodsman x Goddess
-God x Mortal
-teacher x student

Status