Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for another female for a specific roleplay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this roleplay idea in my head, which involves a superheroine and what starts out as a fellow superheroine but quickly turns into an evil, sadistic, twisted and jealous villainess out to destroy her former friend. The out line of the play goes...

My character, Zoe Michaels, is a six time gold medalist at the Olympics and your character, which was one of Zoe's team mates who also won a gold medal in the team competition, are best friends. At a party one night, Sara's so called boyfriend tries to force himself upon her but Zoe steps in and stops him.

This gives Sara this need to protect herself, or at least learn how to. She begs Zoe to take self defense classes with her, not knowing Zoe is actually the city's celebrated superheroine Liberty Star. While at this self defense class, the first clue to Zoe's alter ego shows itself to Sara but she does not figure out Zoe's secret til much later. She instructor pushes Zoe, knowing she is holding back until she pulls a highly trained move on him out of aggravation.

Sara starts to develop an obsession with Liberty Star and becomes a vigilante herself. She manages to help Liberty Star stop a bank robbery but Liberty Star, aka Zoe, is scared her best friend is going to get hurt. She scorns her and tells her to quit playing halloween.

Sara takes this as a slap in the face and decides she will prove she is better than Liberty Star but this gets her into a ton of trouble. Wanting to teach her friend the dangers of this job, Liberty watches from the shadows as Sara's vigilante self is bruit-ally gang raped. Before they can kill her though, Liberty Star swoops in and saves her, and rushes her to a hospital.

Sara grows to hate Liberty Star at this point, and devotes her life to figuring out who she is. Sara is a genius however, and starts to study Liberty Star. She finally puts the pieces together and learns her best friend Zoe is in fact Liberty Star and feels betrayed. Now she wants to destroy Zoe's life.

First she goes after her personal life, purposely breaking up Zoe and her boyfriend in the most heart breaking way she can find without revealing her evil intentions for her friend. Next, she goes after her fame and honor by injecting Zoe with steroids one night during a sleep over which results in a failed drug test before a major competition. As Zoe is forced to set out and her Olympic victories called into question, Sara starts to reap the rewards.

Finally, she goes after Liberty Star. Able to get so close to Liberty, she fakes a kidnapping which draws Liberty into a trap where Sara, as her vigilante self decides to take revenge on Liberty by ruining her name but also punishing her for allowing the gang to rape her as they did. This leads to Sara humiliating and painfully screwing her once idol in the most sadistic of ways.

Liberty Star only survives because of her healing factor and soon learns her best friend is in fact this evil mastermind out to ruin her life and must start to piece her life back together while proving everything that has happen was because of Sara.

It is a rough draft with some major points here and there. I want someone to roleplay with me that can add some detail and excite while also putting their twist on both the character and the story. Feel free to add things along the way! Hope someone out there enjoyed enough to give it a shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom