Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon Frontier: The New Frontier OOC

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Hmm I see. Ok no more combined forms people,to combat the three light combined warriors. The dark warriors will get a power boost.

If it helps im willing for Raven to not have a fusion form? Just stick to spirit and beast evolution

An if any villianous warrior is left I'll gladly double up. This rps getting me thrilled already and cant wait to see the plot develop

With Mike and I doubling up, the available elements are Ground, Thunder, and Wood.

For everyone who has fusions, do you have a reason why your character has them? Just so I don't start spouting off plot devices that interfere with any original plans for characters.

Edit: More of a question towards Celebrate now if Kitty doesn't mind giving up her fusion form.

well i figured with the whole robotic, metal theme going on i had one of the better excuses to have a fusion form, and at that point no one else had made one.

if thunder is still free i'd like to try my hand at hammering out a bad guy for it.

Yep Thunder is free. Though I would like to ask that 2 Dark Warriors be female as well to make the RP a little more diverse. Since the original only had like 1 human.
I'm looking at making my Dark warrior female.

Cool. So do people want me to make the Offical IC now or do you want to wait for all Legendary warriors to be taken first?

Well we don't have to have everyone show up at the same time. I am working on my Ice Warrior, she will be blind FYI when she's not digivolved.

Alrighty, I've got to get ready for work now so I'll get some final part done on the CP section and get my Dark Warrior done. I was thinking of making her the other sibling to your Light character Princess so it could be like Koji and his brother.

That's fine. I would make them estranged, either at birth or separated at a young age due to their parents divorcing.

We still have two elements left, Wood and Ground. I suppose we can save them for another potential player?

Princess Pittooey said:
With Mike and I doubling up, the available elements are Ground, Thunder, and Wood.

More of a question towards Celebrate now if Kitty doesn't mind giving up her fusion form.

Im more than happy to give up Ravens fusion form, an I could play the Wood villain if its avaliable an if everyones ok with that? Wood villain can be female too :)

My greatest weakness is female characters.

If it is cool with my second character being male, I can take the last bad guy spot as a second character, no worries.

I would also vastly prefer if we started as soon as possible.

That's fine by me. If you guys can get your profiles done. I'll start the RP after work tomorrow or Sunday when I have the day off

Ice warrior is done. Saw we had two females on the dark side already so I am playing a male to keep it relatively even. He's not blind like I was originally planning for my female character, decided to go in a different direction.

They look amazing guys. Ooo even I'm more pump then normal about making this. Now its only half 4 in the morning where I am so I'm look at a potential start point when I get back from work after 2pm.

Question. With regards to posting, will we take it in turns? And for those doubling up will we post good and bad characters seperately or together with a sign to show the responses are different?

I've not really come up with a posting order yet. I would of just gone with whoever posted after me would be the second to post

Not a huge fan of posting orders as they can potentially kill group roleplays. I would say that people should use their best judgement if they know someone is in a scene, but until you introduce yourself in a scene we shouldn't have to wait on you. From what I can tell we all have very different schedules.

Very well then, I do agree that the order can kill rps sometimes...had experiences before were its been a week an next one to post has still yet to reply. Im still very excited about this though :3

Ok good new Digimon Frontier players. The main RP should be up by ether 4 or 5pm. I'm heading out to a video game expo in Margate with my father in law today so I'll have the RP up and running when I get back from that.
Once again, I would like to thank all of you for your patience and hype for this RP and I as the GM hope to deliver a great RP for us all.

So I've checked everyone profiles and they all look good to me, I'm very much looking forward to this and I shall began on the first post for the IC. Watch this section for the main rp.

The ic is up and Nayra profile is done as well.
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=76189
To the IC

Back
Top Bottom