Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A little romantic Roleplay mxf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viktoff Samson

Supernova
Hello fellow Bluemoon roleplayers!

I've been around for quite a little pinch of time on Bluemoon now and I have had my string of smutty, smut for smuts-sake smutfests. To be honest, I'm going to continue wanting that. But, it's time to return to my roots. I am looking for a fun, stress-free, light hearted romance roleplay. Ideally, this would be a plot-heavy, kisses and hand holding sort of roleplay between a 15-17 Boy and girl that includes an Alternate Universe of a fandom like Digimon(Digidestined, Frontier), Pokémon, or even Yugioh or something like that. I want original characters and I can play the villain if you wish to only play the girl. I want to have this kind of experience. Please private message me if this specific setup interests you any. Include which fandom in particular interests you, if you prefer pm or thread, if you have an OC already made or if you plan to write a new one just for me.

Thanks for reading this. It isn't as extravagant as my first request thread, but I am so happy you decided to at least give it a read!

I am very much craving this sort of story. It will be a long-term commitment if you wish to see it through to the end. Just know that I will be open to almost anything to keep you entertained and looking forward to writing your next post! I do enjoy being a rather open, kind roleplay partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom