Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hentai Based Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello and thank you for taking the time to check out my request thread. I've done threads like this before in the past, finding hentai and doujinshi and wanting to have an rp based on the premise of the story. It could be a continuation of the story or we could make a whole new story with a similar theme. So without wasting too much time, let me get through some of the boring stuff before I get to the fun.

Rules:
1. I'm a straight male, so I'm looking for female partners.
2. Please have a decent understanding of English. If I can't understand what you said, I can't respond.
3. I prefer to rp through PM and email. I lose track of threads and IM too often, so I can't be doing them.
4. I usually post around 1-3 paragraphs. Sometimes more, occasionally less, depending on motivation. Please try give me a similar amount to respond to. No one-liners.
5. Let me know if you wish to stop or change something in the roleplay. You won't hurt my feelings if you say that you're not enjoying it.
6. Real life should come before roleplaying. There may be times where I'll be unavailable due to work or personal reasons. If you have to do the same, I completely understand.
7. I prefer to use anime pictures for my characters. Let me know if you'd prefer something different.
8. While these plots will be heavy on smut, I would like some kind of story, something to weave the smut together so that we can keep it going.

Kinks: For a full list of my kinks, feel free to have a look at my F-List
Likes- Large Breasts, Cosplay, Messy Sex, Semi-Public Scenes, Rough Sex, Cheating, Multiple Partners
Dislikes- Scat, Watersports, Vomit, Vore, Bestiality, Extreme Violence, Hardcore BDSM, Death, Yaoi

Now, onto the good stuff. There are links to go along with the plots, but they are NSFW, so beware.

Date with an Otaku- A popular girl loses a bet and is forced to go on a date with a nerdy otaku boy. She's pretty much miserable the whole time she's with him, hating the idea of going out with some nerd. And she has no problem voicing her opinions out loud, giving him a hard time for making her so miserable. To her surprise though, he's actually quite attractive, although he doesn't really do anything to take care of himself (messy hair, wears dumb clothes, ect.). Seeing him in this new light, she has a sudden lust for him. She wants to have him, especially since he'll most likely become pretty popular with the ladies if they ever learn that he's actually a hottie. She seduces him and talks him into going out with her. They begin dating, going out and doing things that horny teenagers would do. While their relationship starts out strictly lust-based, she starts to grow fond of him, accepting of his love of anime and video games, and is maybe even willing to do a few favors for him, like cosplay.

The Lust Button- Everyone has this spot on their body that basically puts them into a hypnotic-like trance. A special pressure point that is essentially a weak point on every human being, although it's not always on the same spot of their body. Only a few people can actually see this spot, sort of like a button on the person. Pressing this button, they have complete control over the victim, able to make them do whatever they want, no matter how lewd.

Smutty Alternate Universe- This is something a little special. Basically it's the alternate universe of whatever fandom of our choosing, but with a smuttier twist. Maybe it could be something like a One Piece alternate universe, where there's a brothel ship called the Grand Line, with One Piece girls working as prostitutes. Whatever comes to mind, I don't really have a specific plot in mind for this. Although here's a couple doujinshis to look at for reference.
Links: 1, 2

Send me a PM if any of these interest you. Also, if there's a hentai or doujinshi that interests you that I haven't posted here, feel free to tell me about it. I might be interested in doing something with that as well. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom