Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inspired by a true story... [Mxf non-con dark]

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/17/prosecutors-woman-brought-to-us-as-nanny-treated-like-slave.html

Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick!! The real world is a fucked up sick place. I thought you people on Blue Moon where genuine grade A perverts.... Bah! Amateurs! Pretenders! Ha ha ha! So am I. The above article inspired me. Yeah I know horrible, sick, fucked up. I felt terrible when reading the news in church gave me a hard on instead of thinking about my pastor's wife last Sunday (sister Vanessa please forgive me next Sunday it'll be you again.).

I want to write a story based on the concept in this news article. Tricking a foreign woman to come nanny for a family then beating, raping, starving, and degrading that poor woman. There are a few caveats to how I'd like to see the story.

1) the victim is a different different race than her captors. Since I'm not white I'd like the victim to suffer from Caucasianism. I'm also open to all flavors of Asians, Hispanics or Iowagins and Canadians (Yes I do consider the last two their own races. Time will prove more right. Future anthropologists will show that at some point modern man split off from Canadians and Iowagins their skeletons will prove evolution)

2) I want drugs to be involved. It's impossible for me to believe/write about someone this evil who isn't diluting his Humanity without the help of done substance.

3) I want a big focus on the upper class/ community oriented nature of the abusers. These people aren't trailer trash, or people who name their children after alcoholic drinks. These are college educated, tax paying, democrat voting so American.

4) I want it to end with her being saved by someone horrible! A drug dealer, a thief who randomly breaks in, a Jehovah's Witness, etc.

Ps I apologize to all the fine moral people on Blue Moon I've offended by this post. You three are really good people and don't deserve the insults I've spewed in this posts.

Pss I also apologize to you truly fucked up individuals I called pretenders. Trust me, your credentials and Bona fides are undeniable and you don't need to prove anything to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom