Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Meets Ultimate Surrender? >_> (Seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanten

Super-Earth
So, (and this actually has nothing to do with Pokemon Go!) I'm looking for any lasses interested in pursuing a fairly specific, decidedly smutty approach to Pokemon that mixes the nostalgic 'Gotta catch em all, Imma be a champion!' with the competitive zeal of sexfighting. Instead of Pokemon battles being a contest of beating the living shit out of each other til one faints, it's gonna be a contest of fucking one anothers' brains out til one faints! Yes. Yes, I am taking your childhood past-time and turning it into an erotic pay per view event, at best. I feel no shame! ^^

Some quick notes.

-I can play both male and female, but prefer only playing AGAINST females, i.e. I can do MxF and FxF, but not MxM or FxM. Apologies if that's a bit restrictive, and it will admittedly lead to some role juggling, but I'm hoping we can figure things out. =D Also, obviously FxF is not a requirement, but I enjoy it. =D

-PMs are preferred, though I have a couple of IMs as well, so ask if you're considering doing this off-site.

-Keep in mind I am most familiar with first generation; somewhat familiar with second; almost no experience with any after that. xP So if you want to include Pokemon or locations from later generations, Imma need to know what to look up.

-I can play either the Trainer or the Pokemon, and would like it to start off as a bit of an 'origin' story, with the very first Pokemon being given, etc. (Though obviously bumping up the ages to 'not ten, please.') It would probably be best to share roles, though, ensuring both of us always have a satisfying time, and it might involve some character-sharing at times. Whoever plays the Trainer would, I think, have a decidedly 'hands on' approach to giving their Pokemon some practise, leading to plenty of fun pairings.

-As I can play multiples, I'd prefer a partner who can do likewise. I.e. I don't want to be playing five of the six people in a scene at all times. xP Share the burden, share the fun!

-The specifics are open to discussion with regards to the nature of the Pokemon, i.e. how close they are to being anthros vs traditional Pokemon, whether they can speak with any level of complexity or just repeat their name over and over, details of training, etc. But baseline is, obviously, that they have either the necessary sexual organs to, er, 'perform' or an appropriate substitute. (Y'know. Tentacles! =P ) My own preferences lean towards anthro-style Pokemon who have very basic vocabulary, but otherwise animal tendencies, but again, open to discussion.

-On the subject of tentacles, finding creative uses for typical Pokemon properties and attacks is always a plus. An electric type that stimulates in all the right places, as a random, off-the-cuff example. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom