Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

submissive femboy dragon/human mix looking for kinky RP (FxM preferred will do MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello there, i'm looking to play a submissive femboy dragon/human hybrid in a kinky RP. i will link my F-list here so you can see what i like in an RP. i have a couple ideas in mind that i would be interested in playing out, but i'm open to other suggestions as well.

as stated in the title, i would prefer to have a female character as the dom, but i will consider an RP with a male character as the dom.

what i'm essentially looking for in the RP is a plot that involves bondage, bdsm and domination, whether consensual or not.

plot ideas (again these could possibly be substituted with a male character):
Plot 1: (MC) is the son of the leader of an ancient tribe of dragon/human hybrids. (YC is a huntress/dominatrix that captures people of of high value and either sells them off, or makes them into her play toy (depending on their gender). YC kidnaps MC to sell him, thinking he is a girl because of the way he acts and dresses. after realizing MC is a boy, she decides to instead take him to her home and make him into her play toy.

plot 2: YC is a member of the ancient tribe, and a life long friend of MC. YC convinces MC to let her tie him up and play with him. YC takes advantage of his femboy attitude and thoroughly dominates him. (this plot can be discussed more in detail).

again i am open to discussion and other ideas, as well as a MxM RP.

i can RP via PM's or most instant messaging systems. please send me a private message and we can plan out the RP! can't wait to hear from you :)

(P.S. my avatar is the character i would like to play.)

-update, here is my character bio-

Hau is approximately fifteen in Pa'ahaun years (which is the race Hau comes from.) which rounds up to about 1500 in human years. those of the Pa'ahaun race age slower than many other dragonic beings, as they also have much longer life spans. five human years equals on Pa'ahaun year, Hau's race has existed for quite some time, going back before humans. so they have a different calendar.

Hau is the son of the tribes current leader, Ka Hekili. Hau is youthful minded and admittedly quite ditsy and somewhat slow, he is also isn't the smartest when it comes to common sense, which gets him in trouble quite often. despite this, he is energetic and easy going. Hau dresses in more effeminate clothing because of the way other young dragons in the tribe made fun of his girly appearance. although meant as an insult, Hau took it to heart and began to dress the way he does now. which threw the other dragons for quite the loop! (this builds off of the whole slow and dumb aspect of him.)
Hau is approximately 5'3", with a tail 4'8" feet long, and a wing span around the same length of his height.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom