Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

IM FutaFamily wanting female for romance! Smutty Fandoms Like a Jill Sandwich!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I am stuck inside this afternoon. I have AIM and am dying for some smut.

I have made this request before but it is my absolute favorite.

It involves A woman (YC) and a futa. (MC) They meet, hit it off, it gets romance-y and sexy of course. But as it progresses YC meets the rest of MC's family. Who are also futa. From the protective mother to the jealous sister etc. Annnnd I will be playing the family characters.

The goal of this scene is to start slow and build. It could be two women meeting by chance at a bar, a comic convention in full cosplay, wherever. And they hit it off great, there is lot of romance and sexy times. And as things get more serious YC would meet my characters family one by one. And eventually things would lead to 3 futas on your one female character.

And I am very open to kinks involving this. We can discuss them when setting things up to make sure we are both getting stuff we enjoy.

Sooooo tell me what you want!

As for fandoms I am up for:

Kim Possible

(KimXVillains) (Other PossiblesxEach other)

TMNT (AprilxTurtles)

Brisco County Jr. (Dixie/Lots of possibilities.)

The Last Of Us

Annnnnd Batgirl/Oracle. The only issue I might have when finding someone to play out a scene is that I want to play her as a shemale. And in a very damsel in distressy sort of way lol.

WWE - I am pretty open to this. Playing AJ, Paige, Nattie and maybe a few others. But I tend to strongly prefer playing the divas as traps. Sooooo if that's your thing just let me know!

Lastly I would love to do a scene either during or right after the original RE mansion incident.

Annnnd more I'm sure. If you have something specific just mention it and If know what's going on with the chars etc I could be open.

Annd this last bit was just added because I stumbled upon Rule 34 :p

Let me know! And do it ASAP! PM ME!

RE: Weekend IM FutaFamilyXFemale romance! Smutty Fandoms And More!

I still don't have anything cute to say to bump with.

Let's just pretend I did though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom