Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Be The Very Best (Pokemon Search)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fool

Super-Earth
Hello, ladies. Just as a good portion of America (and a few other countries), I have taken up Pokemon Go recently, and it has stirred up a craving that I just can't seem to satisfy by walking around flicking pokeballs at whatever I may pass. If anyone on here would be interested in taking on a Pokemon RP, I would be very interested.

Just a little about me, so you know what you're getting into; I'm on rather randomly, but mostly later at night (I'm on EST). I've been roleplaying for almost a decade, so, I know my way around my words. I try to keep my grammar and spelling on an acceptable standard, and would like that in my partners, too. But a typo here or there or an extra comma has never killed anyone, you know? I like to keep posts about two paragraphs. I can go from one to five or so paragraphs if needed, but I'm more focused on quality. I'm looking for females, or people to play them. I'm a male myself if that matters, and I prefer to keep things MxF, but am open to FxF and FutaxF.

Okay, back to Pokemon. I may add some more, or at least more in depth plots later. I'd be happy with anything from Trainer/Breeder/Ranger/Gym Leader/Elite 4 x Trainer/Anything Else Really, something involving the various "Teams", or even Pokemon x Humans(Male Pokemon x Female Humans). I'm happy with consensual, Dub-con, and non-con, and would like to pursue any of those. I'm most familiar up to generation 3, but can do research if you'd like to include other Pokemon/Regions. I'll list a few example pairings/ideas below. If you're interested, or have any questions, please PM me. I'd like both discussion and the roleplay itself take place in PM's.

Example Pairings/Idea

-Trainer defeated in battle, has no money to pay; must come up with alternative prize.
-Trainer/Ranger/Scientist/Breeder ravaged by wild Pokemon.
-Trainer/Ranger/Scientist/Breeder engages with their Pokemon out of lust. (From a missed "Attract" attack, perhaps?)
-Team member Punished by their own Team for failure.
-A Trainer and her Pokemon, and their travels.
-Two Trainers/Team Members traveling together.
- Male Trainer accompanied by female Pokemon Researcher, who takes a hands-on approach to her research if you know what I'm saying.
-Adventures of a lusty gal in the Safari Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom