Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kinky Petting Zoo

Revnarh

Playful demoness
Who would be interested in visiting a petting zoo where you can have sex with the exhibits? There is something for everyone: demons, furries, humans, elves...visitors of this zoo can take photos, get fucked or do the fucking, do something they never can at home and enjoy some kinky fun. The exhibits are staying on their own free will and can't be purchased, stolen or killed. What do you guys think?

+1
I am very into this idea and will likely play both a virile agressive werewolf exhibit and a male demon patron/visitor of the zoo.

☢Utsuho☢ said:
If I can be a frog girl and something other creature then I'm in.
The Demoness and I are putting this idea up together, actually. Lol.
I asked them to put it up as an interest thread because I was sure we would get more players that way~

Frog girl is 100% cool with me.
I'm sure we are open to accepting all characters. The limits are the anti-kinks of the player you are directly writing with at the time, and god mod characters or intentionally trying to ruin the spirit of the open rp.

Other than that, the setting is super open and variety is celebrated.

You can play as anything you want as long as it's not too op or from the future. I wonder...are aliens ok? This will be a fantasy setting, but I think we can allow aliens too.

I think I changed my mind.... About the frog girl. I may go a centaur girl with dual opening and the gazer. I wasn't planning to be any of those things. I take it this is going to be modern fantasy.

☢Utsuho☢ said:
I think I changed my mind.... About the frog girl. I may go a centaur girl with dual opening and the gazer. I wasn't planning to be any of those things. I take it this is going to be modern fantasy.

I suppose I can wait for the character app to get a better idea of what that looks like. :3

I believe the consensus was middle ages fantasy with magic binding that keeps the exhibits from breaking out, etc.

But, if Demoness would prefer a more modern fantasy(without futuristic stuff, which would be non-modern, so it goes without saying..) I'm open to that too!!

Kitsune are super cool.
I had an ex who was fascinated in them. I can't wait to see your character.

Looks like we got about four players, I suppose I can start the character thread soon!

I bet your ex dressed up as one in private sometimes, oh I will be using two version though. A True form and a Human form

I can do it when I get out of work!
Feel free to open whichever thread you feel like between now and then.

Mmmh, my ex in a kitsune cosplay...

Two forms is perfectly fine, btw.

Strictly hypothetical kitsune cosplay.
Mike thought it up just now, and I imagined it.
I can... Imagine it kinky. Lol.

On my way to the hotel right now. I should be able to cover everything!

Viktoff Samson said:
Well, everyone bailed on me...
But, I'll keep playing my characters, and keep this up if people want to play it.

I would love to play a Lamia as an exhibit if your ok with that.

I'm kinda waiting for more female exhibit since I'm more of a m x f fan and the only active one is already busy with your character Vik

I hope that a girly trap and a futanari will do, Mike. They can keep your character a lot of company while he is visiting this kinky petting zoo.

Back
Top Bottom