Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vault-Tec Experiment [M looking for F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMadMan

Star
Hey there!

Before anything, The Rururururules...or at least my stuff in regards to rules.
1.) Be at least semi-literate.
2.) At least match what I'm throwing at you and I'll do the same. I tend to average 1 paragraph with 4 lines when I type up my posts in Notepad. To be completely honest, that isn't too difficult to match.
3.) As long as you respect my kinks, I'll respect yours.
4.) Please do not post on this thread to contact me, send a PM. If you do post here, I'm gonna have to delete the thread and repost it to keep everything in order.

I should also mention, I have 4 questions I ask everybody before starting a roleplay. If they aren't answered in some shape or form during the roleplay, I will ask them.
a.) Do you have a preference for post size?
b.) Do you have a preference for cock size?
c.) Are there any specific kinks you'd like to see in this?
d.) Do you have a preference for roleplay medium (ie YIM, PMs, Threads, AIM, etc etc.)

-----

I'm looking to try something a bit...different from my usual.

After the recent release of Fallout Shelter for the PC along with its 1.6 Patch, which is by far its most significant update, I've been having a hankering to do a Fallout Shelter themed roleplay and I've actually got an idea.

The premise of the idea is that of Vault 195 and its key experiments. The experiment is two fold: the first part is that of trying to breed the perfect human; the second part is that at reaching maturity, a dweller is given either a red pill or a blue pill. A Bluepiller is subservient to the whims of a Redpiller and must do whatever they wish. Early on in the experiment, the first Overseer decided to rig the experiment, making it so that only one person in every generation can become a Redpiller and its always the Overseer and their immediate successor. This means that the Overseer now held ultimate power over who could breed and who couldn't.

The Overseer set things up so that only the females of the Vault and himself lived in the recreational and the living area of the Vault, creating a bit of a harem scenario. Meanwhile, the men were forced to maintain and live in the lower sections of the Vault, keeping the reactors, water purifiers, and other important machinery. If a dweller did a good enough job, they earned the right to be bred: the men would come up to the upper Sections and breed with a woman of the Overseer's choosing, while the women were usually bred by the Overseer himself.
However, if a dweller did a bad enough job, one of three things happened:
1.) They were ejected from the Vault.
2.) They were castrated and/or killed by Vault Security.
3.) Were sold to nearby castes of Raiders and/or Slavers.

As for roles, I'll be playing the newest Overseer and any male dwellers and NPCs, while my partner will control female dwellers and NPCs.

The whole vibe of the idea is meant to be a bit...darker than I normally run, though not too dark. The darkest bits would be whenever a dweller does something bad, which wouldn't happen too often, or when a group attacks the Vault. I had it in mind that the Vault is set up in such a way that whoever attacks is forced to go down into the Lower Sections and fight through the men before the entire section is flooded with a Blue Pill gas, converting the attackers.

I also had an idea that the Blue Pill had a certain effect on the human body making females exceedingly beautiful and the men would be made rather Bishounin handsome. While the Red Pill makes the Overseer ruggedly handsome.

I don't have any straight up scenario ideas at the moment, but I'm hoping to develop a few soon enough.

**Picture Concepts**
Batch 1

--11a 11b
--13a 13b 13c

Batch 2

--46a 46b 46c

Batch 3
--51a 51b 51c 51d 51e

--66a 66b 66c
--70a 70b 70c 70d

Batch 4

Updated with some batches of pictures. Will update later today or tomorrow with some scenario ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom