Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The first of possibly many threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I am Blue Flash, Prince of Darkness, Flash etc., etc. Today I come here seeking some new, fresh adventures both dark and light! I can write upwards of 40 lines when I'm motivated (hehehehe Vergil). Been at this for 5-6 years now and I don't intend to stop!

So, moving along, I've done numerous RPs and have written with good and bad people. I don't ask for much, except for two things...

1: please, after contacting me, don't disappear for weeks on end without a word. Have had this happen a lot lately and it's very frustrating.
2: try to write as much as I do, or close to it. I thrive on good replies and starters. Get me motivated and I'll write as much as I can.

As far as kinks and limits go I have few, and in terms of fandoms we can talk about that so don't be afraid to ask. Also: while I am not a furry, or in the community, I do use anthros from time to time just so you know.

Well, that's all I've got for now. Hope you liked it and if you're interested juuuust slide right on into my PMs. If we click, you'll get my Kik.

Hehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom