Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for M or F partners. Peti's fandoms and interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petina

Meteorite
Hello all, and thanks for welcoming me to your lovely site. As this is my first attempt at this, I'm sorry if my request thread isn't as beautiful and polished as an older member’s. I'm hoping that in the future I can change that and spiffy this up some the longer I'm here. But let's get on with it.

I'm Peti and my interest are in more long term rps with story to them. If you lay outside of that but still wish to rp with me, I've absolutely no issue with the possibility of rping with you, however. Simply contact me about it and we'll see if we can set something up.

Within roleplays I'm comfortable controlling any amount of characters necessary and am fine with being a character of either gender or anything in between. I prefer our characters have some chemistry before we dive into things, but again- I'm up for almost anything.

I roleplay in paragraph style, third person. I attempt to put two to three paragraphs in a roleplay per response. I'm willing to match my partner, though. I respond usually daily, at least once. When college starts up again I'll attempt to post once at least every other day.

Now here onto my lovely list of topics I'm interested in~

Shows (animated)

Archer (canon characters preferred)
ATLA/LoK (canon or ocs preferred)
Gravity Falls (canon characters preferred)
Steven Universe (canon or oc preferred)
Miraculous Ladybug (canon or oc preferred

Books/Comics

DC Universe (canon preferred)
MCU (canon preferred)
Sherlock Holmes (canon preferred)
Lord of the Rings (ocs preferred)

Videogames

Team fortress (OCS preferred)
Fallout (canon or oc preferred)

I can play either as f or m and am more comfortable in submissive roles. Here's a handy website that goes into details that might give you ideas.

Of course, I'm also down to rp just romance.

Hopefully this helped you! I'll update it as time goes on in hopes it becomes as great as everyone else's!

Peti is truly one of the members I have my eyes on the most.
/totallycreepysorrylol.
Free bump. I hope that they have all the fun they possibly can~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom