Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a slut wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Personal ad on match.com and plentyoffish.com]

Professional mature single male seeks long term relationship with a slut.

Ladies I sincerely hope the title of my ad doesn't offend you. I know there are other websites more fetish oriented for the kind of things that I like. The problem with those sites are they don't have the kind of woman I like. I'm a real man who likes normal women. When we will go to church have careers possibly even children but definitely want children. The sort of woman you can never expect to like what I like.

Look, let's be honest most people are unfaithful. Why ruin a perfectly healthy relationship because your wife occasionally wants some new dick? As soon as I came to this realization I also realized the thought of making love to a woman who just previously got filled by another man excites me. Especially if she's the type of woman who is a member of the PTA.

So if you're single, want a relationship with an honest hard working successful man who is marriage oriented AND consider yourself... Doing what I like please send me a message let me take you to dinner.

Atom posted his ad. He put up a picture which made him a little nervous but..Fuck it. He was tired of boring woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom