Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bree's 1x1 Role Play Request Thread (Updated w/ Fandoms 8-6-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bree

Planetoid
CRAVING: Darker Plots, non-con centric stories at the moment.

Where to begin? I have been an active role player from the age of 15 and I am now 24. I started my venture into text based role play when introduced to it by a friend in my Algebra II class back in high school. We were both bored, I saw her writing and was curious about what it was. Needless to say I haven't looked back since. Role play is definitely up there on my favorite things to do, combining my love of writing and reading into one. Role play has the ability to immerse me into someone else’s story, while also contributing my own. I LOVE IT! Seriously I do. Isn’t that obvious?

I’m a casual role player, averaging anywhere from one to four paragraphs on any given post, though introduction posts might run a bit longer. Threads, PMs and E-Mails are the way to go. I do have a GMAIL account but I am not a big fan of Google Docs. When it comes to what I expect from a role play partner, I’m pretty minimalist. I prefer at least a paragraph response (but more is cool too), a decent understanding of English grammar (as I unfortunately speak no other language), and love OOC. I want my partner and I to be friends, at least on the website. Open communication, I think is key to creating a plot, characters and keeping in touch in case some unforseen circumstance(s) forces one of us off the internet for a few days.

I am not a ditcher, and I don’t like ditchers. It’s seriously my one true pet peeve. I will not hammer you for a reply unless it’s been like almost two weeks. Then I’ll casually drop by and see how you are. If you don’t want to role play anymore with me, please just notify me. I always try to ensure that my partners know if something is up, or if I’m no longer interested in role playing that particular plot. It’s just the nice thing to do, and please, if I end a role play, do not take it personally. Sometimes styles don’t mesh well or plots don’t come together as neatly as they do when first thought out. I personally, will not take it to heart if you decide to let me go as a partner or don’t like our plot.

All that being said, I suppose I should now get to the good bits of this thread. Also thanks for reading that wall of text. Much appreciated. I’m certainly varied in my interests of themes and pairings but I have to say my absolute favorite genre is anything historical with a romantic twist. I like romance. No. I love romance. I love Hannah Howell novels about medieval Scotland and dashing heroes and horrifying villains and strong willed heroines. I understand romance is not everyone’s strong suit.

I also LOVE darker role plays centered around abuse, drugs, and the darker side of human nature. So if romance is not your thing, we can always do something involving obsession, abuse and the dark underworld of society. So don't be afraid to come to me with your ideas. The worst I can say is no right?

Favorite Role Play Settings:
Ancient Greece (Fantasy Optional)
Ancient Rome (Fantasy Optional)
Medieval Europe (Fantasy Optional)
Renaissance Europe (Fantasy Optional)
Georgian Era England
Regency Era England
Victorian England
Colonial America
Wild Western America
1920s-1940s America
Modern
M x F

Favorite Role Play Themes
Kidnapping/Stockholm Syndrome
Drug Abuse
Physical Abuse
Human Trafficking
Crime Family Wars
Arranged Marriage
Forbidden Love
Political Intrigue
Overcoming a Dark Past
Incest (Older Male to Younger Female)
Obsession

Fandoms:
Harry Potter Universe (No cannon characters, preferrably before or after the setting of the first seven books, haven't read Cursed Child yet)
A Song of Ice and Fire Universe (Again, before or after the events taking place in the novel)
Lord of the Rings Universe (Same as Above)
Twisted Fairy Tales (Fairy tales retold or with a darker twist, Disney inclusive)

I don’t really have any pairings and these aren’t all of the themes I’m interested in (just my favorites), but hopefully you and I can do a bit of brainstorming together and figure out a plot line that works for us both. Like I said before, this should be a team effort. Don’t be afraid to come forward with your idea. The worst I can say is no.

As far as limits, nothing involving animals, nothing involving extreme gore and cutting off of body parts. No bimbofication.

That’s it for now. Feel free to reply on the thread or respond via PM. Can’t wait to hear from you and thanks for reading!

-Bree

RE: Bree's 1x1 Role Play Request Thread

wheelchairman85 said:
Hi,

I enjoy a lot of the different Roleplay setting's and themes on your lists.

Which ones interest you most?

wheelchairman85 said:
Settings

Wild Western American

1920s-1940s American

Modern

M x F

Roleplay Themes

Incest

Forbidden Love

Overcoming a Dark Past

Well how about we discuss Western mixed with overcoming a dark past, maybe even forbidden love? Care to discuss further over PM?

Bree said:
CRAVING: Darker Plots, non-con centric stories at the moment.

Where to begin? I have been an active role player from the age of 15 and I am now 24. I started my venture into text based role play when introduced to it by a friend in my Algebra II class back in high school. We were both bored, I saw her writing and was curious about what it was. Needless to say I haven't looked back since. Role play is definitely up there on my favorite things to do, combining my love of writing and reading into one. Role play has the ability to immerse me into someone else’s story, while also contributing my own. I LOVE IT! Seriously I do. Isn’t that obvious?

I’m a casual role player, averaging anywhere from one to four paragraphs on any given post, though introduction posts might run a bit longer. Threads, PMs and E-Mails are the way to go. I do have a GMAIL account but I am not a big fan of Google Docs. When it comes to what I expect from a role play partner, I’m pretty minimalist. I prefer at least a paragraph response (but more is cool too), a decent understanding of English grammar (as I unfortunately speak no other language), and love OOC. I want my partner and I to be friends, at least on the website. Open communication, I think is key to creating a plot, characters and keeping in touch in case some unforseen circumstance(s) forces one of us off the internet for a few days.

I am not a ditcher, and I don’t like ditchers. It’s seriously my one true pet peeve. I will not hammer you for a reply unless it’s been like almost two weeks. Then I’ll casually drop by and see how you are. If you don’t want to role play anymore with me, please just notify me. I always try to ensure that my partners know if something is up, or if I’m no longer interested in role playing that particular plot. It’s just the nice thing to do, and please, if I end a role play, do not take it personally. Sometimes styles don’t mesh well or plots don’t come together as neatly as they do when first thought out. I personally, will not take it to heart if you decide to let me go as a partner or don’t like our plot.

All that being said, I suppose I should now get to the good bits of this thread. Also thanks for reading that wall of text. Much appreciated. I’m certainly varied in my interests of themes and pairings but I have to say my absolute favorite genre is anything historical with a romantic twist. I like romance. No. I love romance. I love Hannah Howell novels about medieval Scotland and dashing heroes and horrifying villains and strong willed heroines. I understand romance is not everyone’s strong suit.

I also LOVE darker role plays centered around abuse, drugs, and the darker side of human nature. So if romance is not your thing, we can always do something involving obsession, abuse and the dark underworld of society. So don't be afraid to come to me with your ideas. The worst I can say is no right?

Favorite Role Play Settings:
Ancient Greece (Fantasy Optional)
Ancient Rome (Fantasy Optional)
Medieval Europe (Fantasy Optional)
Renaissance Europe (Fantasy Optional)
Georgian Era England
Regency Era England
Victorian England
Colonial America
Wild Western America
1920s-1940s America
Modern
M x F

Favorite Role Play Themes
Kidnapping/Stockholm Syndrome
Drug Abuse
Physical Abuse
Human Trafficking
Crime Family Wars
Arranged Marriage
Forbidden Love
Political Intrigue
Overcoming a Dark Past
Incest (Older Male to Younger Female)
Obsession

I don’t really have any pairings and these aren’t all of the themes I’m interested in (just my favorites), but hopefully you and I can do a bit of brainstorming together and figure out a plot line that works for us both. Like I said before, this should be a team effort. Don’t be afraid to come forward with your idea. The worst I can say is no.

As far as limits, nothing involving animals, nothing involving extreme gore and cutting off of body parts. No bimbofication.

That’s it for now. Feel free to reply on the thread or respond via PM. Can’t wait to hear from you and thanks for reading!

-Bree

A short, fat slave trader walks by and notices you. He yanks the chain he is holding and a tall, pale-peach young man stumbles into view. The slave is naked, he is covering his manhood with his hands which are chained at the wrist to his feet and to the thick heavy iron collar around his neck. There are whip marks on his back and his knees and feet are dirty. "Well Mistress, you must see my newest acquisition."

The ugly slave trader extends a chubby hand to the naked slave. "He is a mighty fine newly acquisition'd piece of slave. I found 'im face down in a pool of blood. I thought 'e were dead. I kicked and poked him but 'e came up swinging and fighting. The blood must have been from the other bodies around 'im. Me being the mighty warrior I am I easily beat 'im and thought of you right away, I did."

The ugly slave trader yanked on the leash around the slaves neck. The slaves hair was black and shoulder length and when the slave pulled back resisting the ugly man he growled. You caught a slight glimpse of what might've been pointy ears on the slave. " 'E could use some breakin' in, but that's all the fun in'it Mistress? He's got 'im a fine rump." The slave trader spun the slave around with a yank of the leash. The slave indeed had a nice ass. Cute and well toned. "I bet 'es never been used back there, Mistress, an added bonus." The slave trader smacked the slave's ass hard leaving a bright red hand print behind on one of the slave's cheeks. The slave stood straight up with a shock. Then gave the slave trader a murderous gaze and growled a long steady growl. "Look at his ass, Mistress, how nicely it turns red with a good spank, eh?"

The slave trader spun the slave back around and yanked on the chain holding the slave's wrists. The slave couldn't continue to hold his hands over his manhood any longer. The slave's manhood was tied at the base with a thick leather cord, pushing his testicles and cock out away from his body. The slave trader leaned into the slave and jabbed the slave's toned chest. "I thought I told you to get that cock hard." The slave trader turned back and apologetically said " 'e's got 'im a nice fat cock and look how it turns a nice shade of purple when it's tied up."

The slave trader then smacked the slave's thighs hard leaving a hand print on each of them. " 'E's got a strong set of legs and back, if yer just wantin' 'im to work in yer mines Mistress. Or ye can lend 'im out to yer friends. What do ya say Mistress. Don't pass up on a deal like this, they don't come around often."

Um.....that's certainly a very unconventional intro, but I don't think I am interested. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom