Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Sam ran a hand through his hair as he looked on the computer. This looked like a new case. "Hey Dean, come over here!" he called, motioning to the screen of his laptop. There had been strange murder in a small town called Farmington hills near them. It looked as though he'd been pulled apart. The only problem? He'd been killed in his locked apartment.

Sam looked to his brother. "I think I found us a case." he said, watching as Dean read over the article. The coincidences were just to much. It had to be the work of something otherworldly.

Dean looked to his brother, scratching his stubbled chin. "I think you're right."

Meanwhile, the prince of the dark fae watched the lives of the winchester's from a mirror in his private doctor's office. He licked his lips. "Hmm, the older brother is sexy, but I'm more interested in their angel." he quipped, watching as the boys drove Baby to farmington hills. He was curious about what was going on, so he looked into the murder.

What he saw floored him. On the victim's arm was an emblem. A curse his mother had designed long ago to torture her enemies. Who else would know it? Only the fae knew of her magic. The tree of pain is meant only to be used in intense need, so why was it on the arms of these murder victims?

JJ decided to investigate further, hiding in plain sight in the roleplating game of moondor, helping the queen. "Yes, my leige. It is a very old crest of the shadow orcs, but it has a darker use. A faerie spell of torturous magic." he explained, disguised as a normal elf.

Dean looked to Charlie, thinking up a plan to lure the orcs out. JJ listened and followed, wanting to see what happens.

Sam found the meaning on the internet, finding Dean soon after. "Good plan" he said, walking with them as charlie was kidnapped by another fae.

Sam and Dean followed the Shadow orc to his lair to start the prisoner exchange, but Dean got angry. "Okay, this is a real gun, and you're gonna tell me where the queen is!" he yelled, fearing Charlie might be in serious danger, when in reality, she and the pretty fae Gilda were sucking face in the tent.

The shadow orcs run scared, but one stays. "There's a creepy tent by the river. Its not one of ours" he explained, adding about his crush on the queen. JJ followed them, glad they found the tent, looking on unseen for the moment.

"Oh no, its my master!" cried Gilda the fae, as Dean and he started having a battle for the ages. JJ could take it no longer, appearing in a flash of blue lightning. The fae bowed her head. "Prince James!" she exclaimed surprised, not remembering that he preferred to live on the human side of the veil.

JJ was fuming now. "How dare you treat my kind so shamefully, opressor!" he bellowed, book appering in her hand. He burned it to ashes.

JJ's smirk was wide and evil as he spoke. "Now you shall face justice. Take him to my court." he told Gilda, his anger extinguished for the time being. He smirked at Dean, and Castiel, who had just appeared. "Hmm, so strong, Dean winchester. I think I'll have you and him" he said, Dean raising an interested but slightly nervous eyebrow. Even if he didn't swing that way usually, he could admit the prince was hot as hell.

Charlie chuckled, and Sam looked horrified. She grinned. "I ship it."

Castiel appeared, his usual serious, stoic look on his face. "Prince James." He nodded in greeting. "I understand you have come to free your kind. But now Gilda is free and you may leave." He stood a little in front of Dean as he stared down the fae.

JJ smirked. "Hmm, you'd like that, wouldn't you, Castiel? well, Maybe i've decided I want to be a hunter? Besides.. there's plenty of reasons to stay." He repled gruffly, his tone oozing seduction. If the angel wanted to play games, he'd let him.

Dean raised an eyebrow. "Well, not for nothing Cas, but.. I think he's hitting on us" JJ smirk was Dean's only answer from the regal fae.

Sam rolled his eyes. "Great, more sexual tension" It was gonna be a long drive back to the motel.

Castiel looked at Dean confused. "He... has not struck me." He said, showing clearly he did not know what being 'hit on' was and assumed he meant he was hit. He then turned back to JJ. "Prince James, are you sure? It may mean you'd be hunting any rogues of your kind. I know you run a generally well kept and law-abiding kingdom but there are still those of your kind who would need to be hunted."

Dean snickered a little. No cas, I mean he's sending romantic advances." He always hadnto be so blunt with the angel.

JJ smiled. "I am sure. I wish to protect the world and restor order where I can. its my job to be the fae judge." He admitted, running a hand through his blue hair. He letbout a sigh. "and call me JJ. not even my court call me prince. I don't like that. to formal."

Castiel looked at Dean for a moment then at JJ confused. "Romantic advances...?" He shrugged a little, not really caring. "Very well, if you insist on being a hunter I'm sure Sam and Dean can teach you how it works." He turned to Dean. "By the way, I came down here because I needed to speak with you Dean."

It was JJ turn to snicker now. "He really is adorable when he's confused." he muttered under his breath, looking at the pair in front of him. Nonwonder poor Dean was so sexually frustrated. Angel had no clue. He smiled at The Winchester's. "I look forward to learning."

Dean chuckled this time. "yeah, Cas. romantic. like.. he want to have sex and stuff." he shuffled a little, but otherwise did not show any emotion. He looked curious, looking straight at the angel. "yeah, whats up, cas? what do yoh need?"

Castiel shrugged. "I suppose even average immortal creatures have sexual problems." He then sighed as Dean asked what he needed. "It's... It's Raphael. His forces are getting stronger. It really appears the apocalypse will return. The only way I think I'll be able to win is for my forces to get as many of the holy objects as we can. Like Moses's staff. I... need your help to make finding these objects a top priority."

Dean rolled his eyes. "No Cas. what I mean is he wants to have sex with you!" He didn't really mean to shout, but Just after a hunt, and being hitbon by a monster really made him twitchy.

Dean took a breath. "of course Cas. of course."

JJ looked at them curiously. "I think my mom may have a hand of god in her mansion. Does that help?" he asked, his facial expressions completely changing. Now he was eager to please, because he really wanted the the angel to maybe fall for him.

Castiel looked over at Dean as he got mad. "I understand what he means now Dean. I'm saying I don't have any such desires."

Castiel's eyes then widened and he turned to JJ, getting very much in his face out of sheer need to know where this was. "What does it do? What does it look like?"

Dean sighed, shuffling a little. "Well, okay Cas."

JJ eyes widened with sudden change of the angel's demeanor. "I haven't seen it since I was a little kid, but I know she still has it. Its... like an amulet. I'm not sure what it does though, sorry Castiel." he replied, blushing slightly at the closeness.

Castiel was unaware of the man's discomfort as he looked to the side and thought. "Hm... there are many amulets that have different powers..." He then turned back to JJ. "Pri... JJ, will you take us to this artifact?"

JJ wondered silently about what it would feel like to kiss the angel, but he thrust it from his mind quickly. Dean just watched him. "Sure thing Cassie. But, just a word of warning Dean? My mom's probably gonna wanna sleep with you." He admitted with a sigh and a deeper blush at his apbrupt nicknaming of the angel, congering up his car, which is a classic black 65 chevy camaro.

Dean raised an eyebrow at the comment about JJ's mom, then whistled at the site of JJ's car. "she's a bute. bet she purrs just like my baby" He commented, looking over the car with hungry eyes. he liked this guy better already. He certainly had good taste in cars.

JJ smiled fondly. "she's one of my favorites. i've got a 67 impala and a mustang at home." He replied, dean whistling again. "i'll show you sometime, but lets get that amulet first." JJ added, getting into his camaro and motioning them to do the same before popping them to his childhood home.

Castiel nodded, seeming a little relieved with what little emotion he ever expressed before he followed them into the car and looked around as they arrived in the fae world.

A loud scream of excitement can be heard from the mansion, Deanngrabbing his gun instinctively before relaxing slightly as tall, blue haired, grinning woman appears from the door. "Jamie!! You're home!!" She squeals, hugging him tightly before she tilts her head, and weirdly enough, she looks like the confused angel. "Why did you bring hunters here.. Let alone the Winchester's." She asked, not afraid by any stretch of the imagination, just curious.

JJ smiled. "They're fine mom. we need that amulet. you know the one with the glowing blue jewel in it?" He replied, touching their foreheads and relaying the information.

Krystal smiled. "Hmm, yes. I can do that. but.. i't gonna cost yah. Hehe. i'd love to be in a winchester sandwich." she commented seductively before disappearing. A moment or two later, the pretty blue haired woman returned with a smoth Cherrywood box. She opened it, Showing the angel and the two hunters. "this is what you need right?" she asked, tilting her head.

All Dean could do was watch, not sure if the stunning woman was joking about the sandwhich thing or not. He looked to his brother. "you're not invited!" it was almost like what he's said right before poor Pam's eyes burned out. Sam just chickled and shrugged.

Castiel's eyes widened but he tried to keep his face stoic. "Yes, we need that amulet. I recognize it as the one that will protect one against an angels attack."

Krystal smiled warmly. "go ahead and take it then. I don't need protection against angels. they only one who ever visited me was Gabriel. and that's cause Jamie and him were special friends. I miss the little candy addicted squirt." she admitted softly, letting out a sigh.

Both Dean and sam tensed. They didn't have the heart to tell her he'd died. She looked so sad. They hope Castiel in his bluntness didn't just blurt it out, because Sam didn't think she'd help if she knew he'd died.

Castiel nodded and thanked Krystal for it as he took the box. Luckily he had enough mind to know now was not the time to tell her he'd died. He turned to JJ and thanked him as well.

Krystal smiled softly, her demeanor changing back to the contagious hyper she'd been before. "of course. anything to help gabe's favorite little brother." she replied softly JJ just grinning as he blushed a little. he really was quite smitten with the angel.

Both the winchester brothers had noticed the Change in JJ, and Dean wondered somethingbto himself. He was well aware of the heart connection, but was utbpossible for it to forge with an angel? because JJ looked much to smitten to just have a crush. He made a mental note to ask Castiel about that later.

Castiel blinked in surprise, feeling a little touched that she said he was Gabriel's favorite brother. He nodded and turned to the others. "Shall we head back now?"

Krystal smiled softly, squeezing the angel's shoulder. "Jame, don't hesitate yo holler if you need anything. Its boring here. I wouldn't mind some violence." She said with a wicked smirk, kissing her son's head affectionately as she added a layer of protection on all of them. She knew her son had already adopted the two hunters and their angel.

JJ smiled back at his mother. "of course not, mommy." was all he said vefore getting back into his car and watching the brother get back into theirs.

Dean looked at Castiel. "so this amulet is really powerful, cas?" he asked, curious. JJ hadn't poppedbthem back to the motelbyet, so they just waited.

Castiel nodded as he got in the back seat of the impala. "That's correct. It can protect against an angel's attack, even an arch-angel, it can also hide someone from the angels. It will glow if the holder's enemy is within range.

Dean looked contemplative. "sounds very useful. maybe If you wear it, you'll be able to defeat your brother?" He asked curiously, feeling as they were abruply moved from the cerry blossoms of the dark fae court to the right where they'd been parked at the motel. This fae preince was pretty impressive.

Dean looked contemplative again. "hey cas? Is it possible for a fae to create a heart bond with someone who's not human.. like an angel, for instance?" he was asking because he was curious, and also because he had a sneaking suspicial that JJ could be a "sword"

Back
Top Bottom