Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stood Up! (Jack Stalker and Poetdreamer)

Stood up!

As soon as he'd laid his eyes on her, Jason Steadman had started to miss shots, playing alone at the pool table he sent shot after shot bouncing around the place like it was a game he'd never played before. He was way too busy raping the newcomer to his bar with his eyes, moving uncomfortably to hide the tent in his jeans as he thought about how hard he would like to fuck her tight young flesh. A devastatingly hot blonde with legs that mesmerised him each time she walked across the room or swivelled on her barstool. He'd caught her name as she'd brushed off the chat up lines from the bartender, talking about waiting for someone. Of course, as the night wore on and the bar patrons increased, then eventually began to bleed away, he'd noticed that no one had shown up to see her at all. Who ever was supposed to be meeting her had stood her up! That was going to be a bad mistake for them and a blessing for him. A girl as hot as Chloe Severs, dressed to kill in a 'rape me' dress and 'fuck me' heels? He figured that she wasn’t going to want to go home wet between her legs, resigned to fingering herself to oblivion to get off tonight. No, no, no, he figured that she needed cock, in that tight young cunt between her legs, and he was going to be the man to provide it. As much as he was going to be fucking her, she was going to have to dig down deep in order to take what he was going to give her. In his twisted eyes she was nothing more than a cock teasing little slut, who had wrecked his pool game and given him a monstrous hard on all fucking night long.

There were only a few of them left now and finally it was just him, his barman, a few regular stragglers and the hot blonde. Giving the man some errand to run he locked up the doors, finally moving back to address her as he shifted to a side of the pool table opposite to where she was. "You all right there? I don't think your friend is coming tonight. Their loss..." he growled as he smoothed down his T-Shirt, leaned over the pool table and sunk a ball into a corner pocket. Cleanest shot of the night. His eye line rising from the corner to stroke up her calves, along her thighs and up her body to her face. He gave her a predatory look as he moved around closer to her. "The bars closing soon, but I can see that you are still holding out hope. If you want to stay you're going to have to pay..." he told her in a matter of fact tone. Up close her body was insanely hot, she had to be a model or an actress, either that or someone who had been sculpted from every mans image of a fantasy fuck. She was so hot and fit he was surprised she hadn't been dragged out into the alley behind the bar and fucked ragged, or forced into the bathrooms to be bent over a sink and hammered hard. Still, the night was young and there were plenty of chances for those things to happen and more. "...pay... or play. The thing is, Blondie, what do you want to play... or how would you like to pay?" he smiled at her as he tapped the pool table with his cue.

"By the way, I own this place, so I can suggest a few things unless you have a suggestion of your own? My name's Jason by the way. Jason Steadman. You‘re Chloe, right?" he told her with a grin, although half the time he was talking to her legs and letting her know it. He expected that she had to be used to guys raping her with their eyes and fucking her in their thoughts. He made no attempt to conceal his casual abuse of her flesh with his eyes, resting a hand on her thigh as he moved in closer. He offered her the cue he was holding. "You look like you know how to play. Try taking a few strokes, it might cheer you up after wasting all that time tonight waiting for some dumb fuck to show up, someone who clearly had better things to do than spend time with a girl as hot as you. A girl who clearly got dressed with one thing on her mind." he grinned. The feel of her flesh, the scent of her hair, the look in her eyes. Jason made up his mind, right then and there, that she was going to be fucked eight ways to Sunday before leaving this place, and if she didn't like it? If she hadn't been planning to give in to her inner whore, right here and now, well he'd just have to carry on fucking her until she did like it.

It had been almost 6 months since she had been laid, and that was way too long for young Chloe Severs. That was also the only reason that she had agreed to the stupid blind date in the first place. Otherwise, she would have been working out or doing something else that would have been more worth her time. But she just needed a long, thick cock to fill her up! That being said, she finally allowed her best friend to set her up with the friend of a friend, or something like that. She didn't even have his number or anything, just a picture to show her the face, and a name. That was it. That was also very stupid.

Time started to pass. At first, she thought that maybe she had just showed up too early, eager to get drunk and fucked. Upon checking her phone, however, it was almost half an hour after the meeting time. That's when she started ordering the drinks and shots. Several men started coming up to her to try and pick her up, but Chloe was persistent that her blind date would show up and turned down everyone. After all, no one was stupid enough to stand her up, it just didn't happen! Chloe knew that she had a killer body, and most men would be completely stupid to turn her down.

But he never came, and there was an itch between her legs that the young blonde just had to get scratched. Eventually, she noticed the man at the pool table noticing her. Between her want to get laid and the alcohol, she was almost desperate enough for just about anyone to take her. With the bar just about emptied, she made her way over to him, her hips swaying seductively until she got to the pool table. "You own the place, huh? So we can pretty much do anything that we want to in here?" She asked, noticing his hand on her thigh and wishing it were somewhere else. "See, normally I know how to play pool, but I've had several drinks, so I might need to be reminded." Chloe said, tossing her blonde hair over her shoulder as she turned to face the pool table, wanting him to just come up from behind her and fuck her senseless really. Her thong could be easily discarded, so that wouldn't even get in the way for him.

"We can do anything in here? Close. That's an easy mistake to make when talking abut my place." nodded Jason with a growl as Chloe moved off her stool and walked over to him, parading herself about in front of his clear calculating eyes. He could hardly recall when he wanted to fuck a girl so badly, her dress showed off an obscene amount of thigh and the top plunged down to barely skim over the upper swell of her perfectly hand sized tits. Her heels were just the right height they should be to allow her to bend over and be comfortably fucked from behind, which was understandably his benchmark on female footwear. "The actual fact of the matter is that I can do anything in here. If you want that same privilege, then you need to get my permission." he grinned, stepping in behind her as she moved to the pool table. His body pushing into her and trapping her against the hard edge of the table. He knew she would be able to feel the monstrous length of his cock, straining against his jeans as he ground slightly into her. One hand moving onto her shoulder, bare exposed skin burning under the searing touch of his fingers, while his other hand slid onto her thigh, easing around until the fingers were teasingly close to her groin.

He leaned in, hot breath against her ear as he spoke, drinking in the feel and sell of her as he violated her personal space as though it were his god given right. "I don't think you need to be reminded how to play Chloe, you seem to know just what to do." his words growled up from his throat to spill out of his mouth as he licked her earlobe, then sucked it between his teeth. Crushing it gently until it pulled free from his mouth, as he slid his left hand up from her groin, up her taut stomach, over her tits to her throat, briefly dancing the nails across her chest. Then both hands shifted to her shoulders, bending her forwards over the table, forcing her ass to push into his groin. "First you need to get into the right position." he told her, oblivious to any stragglers who might still be in the bar. If there were any then they were having the sense to stay quiet. "Then you need to get into a stable position." he added, his feet moving to kick her ankles apart, leaving her legs spread wide behind her as he placed one hand between her shoulder blades and the other eased down to her ass, stroking across her firm buttocks to grasp at the hem of her flimsy dress, easing it up as his fingers moved beneath to stroke at her skin and upper thighs.

"The thing is I think you know exactly how to play. I don't think you came here to play pool Chloe, I think you came here to get yourself fucked. Shame your date didn't show, but don't worry I think I can help you out." he hissed. He lifted her dress up, smoothing a hot pal across her ass cheeks, feeling her thong and giving a grin as he slid a finger around it to stroke along the folds of her cunt, sinking a little into her crease as he did so. "Now, I've had to watch you tease my cock all fucking night, in my own bar no less. Sitting there on that barstool flashing your thighs and shifting about in your fuck me heels. If anything I should be punishing you for being such a nasty little slut." he grunted, "Instead let's play like you said. To play this game you need to bend over, spread your legs to keep you steady, then prepare yourself to take a few strokes." he grinned, sinking a finger into her cunt as he spoke, stretching it open and delving a lone digit three knuckles deep into her snatch. "Tell me, is that a fantasy of yours To get your tight young flesh fucked hard on a pool table, because from the way your acting I'd say it was. Tell me, tell me about it Chloe."

Back
Top Bottom