Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Production Costs! (Jack Stalker and celebstars)

The Production Costs!

Michael Dominus had known, as soon as he had taken over, as owner and producer at the television station, that he was going to fuck the eye candy presenter of his quiz show, Rachel Riley, senseless. Her position at the station was tenuous at best, she wasn't that talented and didn't really have what was noted to be a sparkling or magnetic on screen personality. What she did have, however was a body that every man who saw it wanted to fuck. She had used that to her advantage, getting jobs based on her looks, exploring side opportunities and trying to ranch out. He had made sure that every one of her side ventures met with minor to no success, keeping her focused on her main job, helping to present the quiz show countdown. While she was there she was his, bent to his will and fucked to destruction on the end of the cock she made so fucking hard all day long. He could have given two shits for her boyfriend, some dancer who was most likely half gay anyway, her flesh was his as long as she wanted that job and he knew that she wanted it, because it was the best thing that had ever happened to her, and his cock was the hardest she had ever had ramming into her tight young cunt.

He usually made sure she was dressed in 'fuck me' heels and a 'rape me' dress every day, as that was all part of the show and what made it so successful. It made sure that the younger part of their audience, which tuned in simply to jerk off to her flesh, never went away. He also made sure that she paid the price to maintain her fame, submitting to his needs each and every day, when and where he chose, but usually inside the studio itself. Her tight and toned young body was continually subjected to brutal and intense fucking sessions, where he reminded her with feverish thrusts and hot cum, just how valued she was and how she needed to continue with what she was doing. Claiming her had started ff in the studio, up against the letters board, but it had quickly expanded to her dressing room, his office, the car park and even an alley behind the studios. He was planning to christen as many places as possible with her moans and sweat and cum, and his efforts had become more and more brazen recently. Almost as though he dared anyone to comment on how close he was to her, on how many meetings he scheduled with her and how often he held her back for extra work or disrupted her plans with those of his own. Her flesh had begun to obsess him to the point where he had stopped fucking the other presenters of the breakfast news and varied other shows, all to focus on her impossible tight holes and whimpering squeals.

Today he had given her instructions to wear a green dress that looked as though it had been sprayed onto her naked body, short enough to show off alost all of her incredible legs and tight enough to display her sensational body. He'd been late to the studio, but not so late as to miss her making an appointment to see her boyfriend later on her phone. Of course he had already put an end to that, calling the man to let him know that Rachel would be staying behind at the studio to discuss a new format idea. Right now he was waiting in her dressing room, waiting for her to return so that he could extract today’s payment for her continued fame with her flesh and her screams. He took the time to keep an eye on her as the show trundled into its final stages, watching on a monitor in her room as he poured himself a glass of champagne and smirked as the contestant forced her to stretch across the board for a final vowel, causing her dress to ride up just that extra inch and tease even more of her hot flesh to his ravaging gaze. His cock was rigid, a hard pillar of pre cum glistening flesh which tented his suit pants somewhat, as he clenched his teeth awaiting her arrival. He was eager to feel her against him, eager to wreck her and make her pay for being such a filthy little cock tease of a slut, eager to bend her to his will and take from her the payment she owed for her continued service.

When the recording ended and the audience departed he knew she would be arriving soon, so he was not surprised when the door to her dressing room opened to reveal her. "Rachel, you must have been frantic not to see me this morning, I expect you were wondering what had happened to me. Never fear, I've tabled enough time this evening for us to get through everything we need to." he told her, raping her fro head to toe with his gaze before allowing it to come to rest on her face. His eyes burned with obvious lust and his tone hid nothing of the craven desire and depraved passion which flooded his veins and drove his to violate her whenever the chance presented itself. "Have a drink. Relax. Tell me how it was out there, how you enjoyed making half the male audience come in their pants as you walked about in that outfit." he smirked. "Then come here and tell me how grateful you are for your job, how grateful you are to have me looking out for your interests. Better yet, show me."

Things had changed drastically since the takeover at the TV station. His power over her created a type of relationship in which she was forced to fuck the man to keep her job and fame. Any time an opportunity looked to have opened up regarding new jobs in TV Rachel tried her best to leave but found such ventures closed, unaware it was because of her new boss Michael.

Rachel had been fucked many times by the man, in various different places. She wasn't in control of the situation nor the pace in which he took her. She was learning the heard way that she was his now, his to toy with, his to play with and most of all, his to fuck when and where he wanted. After one session, her pussy was so sore she refused sex with her boyfriend later that night, causing an argument between the pair that she was always at work and had no time for her lover.

Today the schedule was all normal, she had been texted earlier that day what to wear before she went out to record the show. This was now her favourite part of the day, the one time he couldn't get to her. He wouldn't exactly storm out on to the show in front of an audience and start to fuck her. Here she was safe. But not for long.... "Thats a wrap, thank you everyone" shouted a producer like he normally would at the end. Runners and production staff went on to the set as the audience left their seats.

Heels clapped against the long corridor, echoing as she walked to the dressing room. Opening the door, she jumped when she saw Michael. "You scared me" Rachel said, closing the door behind her. "I did wonder what was going on yes" in reply to his whereabouts in the morning. "Enough time? No I have a dinner date with my boyfriend" By the way he looked at her, Rachel could tell he was lusting after her once more.

A long trail of words left his lips, from making people cum in their pants to showing him how much she was grateful. Taking a glass of champagne, she sipped it and then put it down before sitting on the man's lap. "Thank you for looking out for me, I appreciate it." Looking deep in to his eyes a hand lowered on to his groin and she could feel how stiff he was for her.

"You had a dinner date Rachel. I took the liberty of cancelling it when I called your boyfriend a few minutes ago. After all there's no reason to interrupt my enjoyment of your company when I don't need to. No need to allow you to slip away to waste time with another when I'm the man you need to be spending time with." he grinned, siding a powerful hand around her back and onto her stomach as she slipped into his lap. His eyes flicked across her exposed thighs as her dress rode up and then went to her face as he moved his other hand to ease up her body to her tits taking hold of the swell of one and giving it a squeeze as he brazenly groped her. His cock was already throbbing and pulsing with need and he knew she would be able to feel it through his pants as her hand strayed onto it. "I think you scored a personal best today on the ‘fuckability’ meter. I'm sure, in fact, that at least a dozen of the men in the front rows must have come in their pants just thinking about what they wanted to do with you. Hell, I think even Suzie and the contestants were getting off on your body when you were twirling around and stretching across that board." he told her with a smirk, arrogance and confidence reeked from his every pore as he moved his hand to the top of her dress and began to drag it down

His movement exposed her tits within seconds, dragging the flimsy stretchy green fabric of her garment out of place until it was wrapped about her beneath her tits. The dress was yanked down around her shoulders now and the bare flesh of her tits was exposed to his roaming hands, as he took full advantage of her. "You need to understand that your boss, your career, your job here... they all come first, way ahead of some asshole you decided to fuck before you realised what a loser he was." he told her with a twisted grin as he leaned in to flick his tongue against one of her bullet hard nipples as he shifted his hand to unzip his pants. His cock sprang forth a rampant rod with a glistening pre cum soaked head. He took her hand and placed her fingers against the shaft, letting her feel the searing heat of it against her palm and fingertips. It would be impossible for her to get her delicate fingers all the way around the fat girth, but they were forced into place as best as he could manage.

"Can you feel that? Can you feel how fucking hard my cock is Rachel? That's how hard every guy in that fucking studio was, I guarantee you. They were all so fucking hard that all of them just wanted to get out of their seats and come on set and fuck you ragged. That's the sort of attention you command with me running things! I've made you into every mans fantasy fuck, and as long as you play ball the money will keep coming and you will keep your job." he hissed, an amused grin on his face as he squeezed her nipple, crushing it between finger and thumb with the hand he had shifted up from her waist, abusing one tit with fingers while teasing and squeezing the other with his lips and teeth. "When you applied for the job you were so innocent looking, so naive... but so fucking hot, so young and eager. Your predecessor never stood a chance as soon as I saw you Rachel. Look at you now! Now you are only too willing to forget about your boyfriend and fuck me, in order to cling to the fame that you crave." he hissed, looking up at her. "I have plans for you Rachel. Big plans." he slid the hand from her tit up to her throat now, teasing his fingers about it as he felt his cock throb between her fingers. "Right now though what I want is for you to get to work on my cock so that it's hard enough and slick enough to force you open and bury itself deep in your tight little cunt. I want you to use your hands, your mouth, your words, until I'm ready to give you the brutal fucking that you know your cock teasing young body deserves, understand?"

Back
Top Bottom