Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark and Twisted RP v1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay guys thanks for stopping in and having a look. So a little about myself. I've been RPing for over 6 years now and consider my self to at least be semi literate. My grammar and punctuation skills are not perfect but I feel that there adequate for the job. As for my writing length I can do between 1-4 paragraphs but average 2, it just depends on the scene were writing. I don't expect my partner to mirror my post length and they should not expect the same from me. I find that if you try to match length you might just end up writing things just to write them and not necessarily move along the story. I feel as tho if we just do our best then the story will be all the better for it. That being said please no one liners, unless our characters are in dialogue! I've tried 1 liners before and it just doesn't work for me. So please be able to write at least 3 sentences, that's all I ask.

I will try to respond at least once a day (except Mondays), it will most likely be more than that but we never know what life has in store for us. I can be up to 3 characters in any given scene any more than that I just find to be chaos and my writing begins to take a hit. I can do short or long term RP, quickly paced or long drawn out scenes. It just depends on your personal preference, and we can discuss all of that as we set up the RP. Now that you know a little more about me, let's get started.

Lately I've been craving some really dark and twisted RP. Something where evil triumphs over good, where the hero is forced to watch as the villain takes everyone they have ever cared about and twists them into dark corrupted parodies of their former selves. I understand that this kind of theme might turn some of you away but this is what I'm craving right now, perhaps at some point I will post about my more tame desires.

I like to RP almost exclusively through Email or Skype. I only like PM for RP discussion, that's it. If you like to RP exclusively through PM then I am not the partner for you.
-----------------------------------------------------------
------
Kinks
------
My kinks are far too many to list but here are a few of my favorites.

Corruption
Bullying
Cuckolding
Race Play
Large Breast
Bubble Butt
Large Cock
Massive amounts of Cum
Impregnating
Piercings
Tattoos
Dirty Talk
Heartbreak
Age Play
NON CON
Rough Sex
Domination
Humiliation
Degrading
--------------------------------------------------------------
---------
Dislikes
---------
None! I honestly can't think of anything I wouldn't try if my RP partner wanted to do it. RP is a way to enjoy our fantasies and I don't like to limit my partner on what they want to experience. That being said I know not everyone feels the way that I do and so set limits. you will never have to worry about me breaking any pre established limits, RP should be enjoyable for all involved and breaking limits will take away from them.
---------------------------------------------------------------
---------
Pairings
---------
I'm open to almost any pairing but here are a few of my favorites

Bully/Victim's Family
Bully/Victim's Friends
Bull/Wife
Teacher/Student
Son/Mother
Father/Daughter-in-law
Evil King/Queen
Evil King/Princess
Demon/Anything pure and good
------------------------------------------------------------------
----------
Fandoms
----------
Like anyone else I like movies and TV shows and would love to do a Dark RP involving some of those characters. I am open to most cannon pairings as long as they have a dark (bad ending) theme to them, so I will only be listing a few shows, trust me their are a lot more.

Naruto
Bleach
DBZ
High School DxD
Marvel
DC
Fairy Tail
Legend of Korra
Teen Titans
MLP Equestrian Girls/Anthro
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Percy Jackson
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------
Plots
-------
Now I will only list a few plots here so you can get a better understanding of what I'm looking for. My plots are not end all be all, so if they don't interest you but have your own ideals for something we could do together then please tell me. I love making a plot with my partner so we can both get something out of it.

New Neighbor: Mr. & Mrs. Smith were a happy couple with two lovely daughters, a big house, nice car, and any other comfort a person could want. They had lived in a happiness and bliss that seem like it would never end. Until one day a new neighbor moved in next door. To MR. Smith's horror the new neighbor turns out to be the same bully that tormented him through high school, and he quickly learns that nothing has changed. Now Mr. Smith is helpless as he's forced to watch as his entire family are corrupted and twisted by his bully until they will do anything and everything for his pleasure.

In this story I would play the men (or at least the bully) and you the women. No specific kink required but we could add any one you wanted too, no matter how deep and dark it is Wink

School Days: A wimp is helpless as a bully slowly takes control of their family. (Based off of a plot ideal by SuperSonic13)

Again no specific kink required so we can always discuss specifics during plot setup.

It's good to be on top: Thomas Blackbern is the CEO of a fortune 500 company and he always gets what he wants, including the beautiful young wife of one his employees.

Like the others their is not set kink and I would be more than happy to go into detail and talk specifics for what we would want to add to this plot.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm limited on time so I can only take 1-2 new partners right now, so if you're interested please PM me as I do not check my thread often, would hate to miss an opportunity with somone because of that fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom