Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A king's servant

Snuffer

Meteorite
Lindsey sighed as she sat in the garden, the roses softly wilting around her. This was due to her powers as a necromancer, the ones her king she loyally followed taught her. she had been a young girl when he discovered her home and took her, seeing the great potential in her and how he could train her to be something so much more. Now she was a skilled witch, in both the black arts and necromancy.

She sighed, standing up and watching as a bird softly floated down to her, resting on her shoulder, then twitching and writhing in agony as it fell to the ground, dead. She gave it a sigh and made her way forward, going through the halls of the palace and towards her lord's throne room. He had told her to take some time for herself, but she wanted to serve him now.

Lindsey was a tall girl, about five foot six, with long stunning legs, B cup breasts, and a thin almost bony body. she looked like a reaper, dressed in black from head to toe, a black choker with magical gem dangling from it, tall black boots that turned into fishnet stockings, a black corset and panties all she wore

Sezarius sat on his onyx throne in the dark stone throne room decorated with a scarlet rug leading up to it and the black sun of Shade emblazoned on red banners. Flanking him were his bodyguards, two young women who had willingly joined him in the early days, offering their bodies and souls to him for strength and power, having their bodies augmented with dark magic.
407048-valis-x-yuko-mou-hitotsu-no-sadame-windows-screenshot-yuko.jpg
407086-valis-x-reiko-kizudarake-no-senshi-windows-screenshot-reiko.jpg

He looked down at Lindsey, "You come to me, Lindsey? Have you come to a decision so quickly? And am I to make a presumption from your manner of dress?"

She nodded as she came forward, looking up at the two warriors who supported her king. She moved up to his throne, and knelt on the bottom step. "You are my king my lord, I am always greatful for how you saved me and trained me to become strong." She said, crossing her arm over her chest and gripping her fist over her heart. "I will serve you now and for the rest of time as your black witch."

Sezarius smiled down at his young protege. His thick black hair framing his delicate face and deep green eyes in an ebony mane. "Then you wish to become as my bodyguards and gain their strength? I warn you now, the path is not easy and not without some cost. While you will be enhanced, you will not be truly human again. You will become a creature of flesh and shadow. You will have great strength and the frailties of mortals will be removed from your body, but there is a price to be paid."

The red-haired bodyguard, Reiko, spoke up, "Yuuko and I went through the change together. We swore ourselves to our lord and pledged our souls to darkness. If we ever fail in our tasks, we shall know only pain in life and torment for eternity as our souls are rent by shadow. We endured great pain in our change, endured only for the love we have for our lord and each other. Only after the change was complete did we know what we are now capable of. We serve him as he desires and we are devoted to each other. If you are to join us, you must also devote yourself to him and us as we are. We allow our lord the pleasure of our company and we grant each other the same pleasure. Are you ready to give him all of that?"

Back
Top Bottom