Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

annie 33`s ideas (m/m m/f) updated 7-23-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

annie33

Moon
I hope you find something below that interests you. I use third person and much prefer to use PM. I average two to three paragraphs per post. I can play either character in all of the following and have no problems playing male. Most of the f/f ideas can be played as m/m. The link to my F-List is in my profile.

EYE CANDY-m/m m/f---A fifteen year-old Thai boy moved with his mom to live in an apartment with her white, female lover. The woman had a daughter who was 17. To his surprise he and the older girl got on well. She was a pitcher on the girls fastpitch softball team. At his new school he ran in the sprint events on the track team. His big sister, as he came to call her, seemed to have a thing for playing around with the guys, but didn't bother with any actual boyfriend. She liked Asian boys too as most of the ones she took to her bedroom were so. His best friend at his new school was a slightly chubby white boy who he learned was gay and had a boner for him. He thought of himself as straight, but might be willing to make some concessions for a buddy. His sister often brings two boys to her bedroom and from what he can hear she I'd definitely in charge. For his 15th birthday she bought him a pack of boys-bikini undies which look no different than panties tho the package does say `for boys`. Then one day his sister asks him to model them for her. Other characters will pop in and out. They will be mostly boys. This can be played as m/f with some changes.

TURNED OUT-m/m---A teenage boy recently moved into a trailer with his mom. He quickly made a friend and the two of them often hung out with and flirted with a few girls from an adjacent trailer park. One day a chubby teen a few years older asked him to come hang out and that he would get him high. His buddy had warned him that the older guy was a fag and would try to get into his pants if he got him alone. He wasn't sure whether to believe his friend, or not, but the offer of pot was too much to resist. He thought of himself as straight, but had done some playing around back in his old neighborhood with another boy so, if the big guy wanted to take a few feels, or hump him he would probably be okay with that.

THE LIST-m/m---A teenage boy is popular with the girls and has received his share of kisses. He has also started to realize that the fairer sex was not his thing. Still, in no way was he ready to come out. An idea came to him to get with another guy, but not put his reputation on the line. His mom was a teacher at the school. She also supervised the LGBT club. In her desk was a list of all the student members. The next chance he had he checked out that list. Some of the names of the boy's on the list surprised him while others, not so much. One name caught his attention. It was a shy and chubby geek he had in one of his classes. Not a hot piece of ass by any means. He was just okay. The name was unchecked for any of the events meaning he had wimped out going to any of them. He decided the big guy would be perfect as someone he could control and cock-tease him into sucking him off without having to do anything in return. At least until he was ready, whenever that may be.

RE: annie 33`s ideas (m/m)

annie33 said:
I hope you find something below that interests you. I use third person and much prefer to use PM. I average two to three paragraphs per post. I can play either character in all of the following and have no problems playing male. Most of the f/f ideas can be played as m/m. The link to my F-List is in my profile.

TURNED OUT-m/m---A teenage boy recently moved into a trailer with his mom. He quickly made a friend and the two of them often hung out with and flirted with a few girls from an adjacent trailer park. One day a chubby teen a few years older asked him to come hang out and that he would get him high. His buddy had warned him that the older guy was a fag and would try to get into his pants if he got him alone. He wasn't sure whether to believe his friend, or not, but the offer of pot was too much to resist. He thought of himself as straight, but had done some playing around back in his old neighborhood with another boy so, if the big guy wanted to take a few feels, or hump him he would probably be okay with that.

THE LIST-m/m---A teenage boy is popular with the girls and has received his share of kisses. He has also started to realize that the fairer sex was not his thing. Still, in no way was he ready to come out. An idea came to him to get with another guy, but not put his reputation on the line. His mom was a teacher at the school. She also supervised the LGBT club. In her desk was a list of all the student members. The next chance he had he checked out that list. Some of the names of the boy's on the list surprised him while others, not so much. One name caught his attention. It was a shy and chubby geek he had in one of his classes. Not a hot piece of ass by any means. He was just okay. The name was unchecked for any of the events meaning he had wimped out going to any of them. He decided the big guy would be perfect as someone he could control and cock-tease him into sucking him off without having to do anything in return. At least until he was ready, whenever that may be.

Bumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom