Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

annie 33`s ideas (m/m) updated 10-29-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

annie33

Moon
Hi,

I hope you find something below that interests you. I use third person and much prefer to use PM. I average two to three paragraphs per post. I can play either character in all of the following. All characters are 15+. The link to my F-List is in my profile.

A KISS-A teenage boy is wanting the latest video game. Unfortunately he doesn't have the money to buy it. He hears that another boy, Boy B, from another school that he doesn't know too well has the game and is looking to dump it. They meet up after school. When Boy B finds out that he doesn't have more than a few bucks. He offers to give him the game free in return for a kiss and letting Boy B suck him off. A few weeks weeks later he wants another BJ and seeks out Boy B. Before long he is sucking sucking cock and bending over for Boy B.

MY BUDDY'S BIG BRO-A teenage boy smokes weed with his buddy's big bro who is in his twenties. The older guy pushes his way into the teen's pants.

PRACTICING FOR GIRLS-A pair of teenage boys start kissing each other in the name of practicing for girls. The more dom boy gets the other to wear lipstick and maybe a little perfume. soon it goes farther than just kissing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom