Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Half-Dragon waiting for prey (or to become prey)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pols Voice

Ball of Fluff
I would like to first off note that prey does not mean I'm looking to eat, or be eaten by, anything, though I'm sure you all know that. (Unless you really want to do it.)

Now, as the title suggests, I will be playing a Half-Dragon, and as for what you play, that's entirely up to you, if you want to be a princess who wants to be captured, an Elf who takes me out of the sky, a knight set on a quest to tame or kill me, etc. That's fine, you play what you want to, wether you're male, female, hermaphrodite, that's all fine, and we can possibly talk out a plot together.

I know it's not much to go on, but thats kinda the idea. And we don't have to discuss the whole plot, we could just get a general idea and go from there, like go with the flow of what that current plot we have going, and with not fleshing out the whole thing and going freestyle at a point, it keeps it interesting not knowing what will happen next, or how it will end.

Now as for what I want and expect:
Post Length: doesn't really matter as long as I can reply to it, though if you do give a good post length I may take a but o respond but it will be decently long. As for my post length, again it all depends on what you give me to work with.
Response Time: I'm pretty lenient on this as I know how life can get in the way, and how I can sometimes usually procrastinate...a lot. But one thing I must ask is please tell me if you want to stop or if you're disinterested, don't leave me waiting for months. And if you're going to be on a hiatus, do try and tell me about it (unless it's holidays, then don't worry bout it, I'll understand.)
Kinks: I'm okay with pretty much anything, if you're unsure about something g just ask, I'll be happy to tell you if I'm okay with it, not okay with it, or if I'm willing to experiment if I haven't before.
F-List: Here's Drako's. He's that Half-Dragon of mine that I'm going to be playing as.

Umm that's all I can think of at the moment, if I have anything else to add in the future I will add it in this thread (and others.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom