Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I want Hillary Clinton to assfuck me

Status
Not open for further replies.

roleplayer123

Meteorite
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT TRYING TO SAY ANYTHING POLITICALLY, I JUST THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A KINKY SEX IDEA
Hey everyone, so I have this really kinky idea that just came up. First I am new to the community and roleplaying and am literate. I thought if anyone would accept this idea and find it sexy, then it would be someone here.

IDEA: Hillary Clinton has been subject to much controversy concerning political corruption. Her political career is on the line. Now whether or not the accusations are true, what if, what if, she really is a corrupt and evil politician. That is the premise. That she is, underneath that big smile, a power-hungry, villainous politician who will silence anyone who gets in her way.
YC would play as Hillary. She can be modified slightly. I would prefer her to have a big mature ass and maybe wider hips.
MC would be one of two either a politician who is trying to take her down or an intern who discovers too much (vengeance on Bill, eh?)
Option 1: MC is trying to take Hillary down. She does some digging on him to try to find his weakness. He seems to have none and so she gets frustrated and wants to sexually dominate him. (This can go into depth more) She will basically go into his office and maybe use the bathroom and then come out wearing sexy dominatrix clothes and perhaps even a strap on.
Option 2: I am an intern that discovers too much, basically I walk in on a scandal or uncover some documents and then you catch me and think of a way to have your way with me.

My only limits are no scat, vore, or heavy violence.
My kinks are, anal (male and female), BDSM, flogging, spanking, facesitting, things along those lines
SPECIAL KINK: this is optional and I don't know why but I have a special craving for it right now, but bestiality. If you could work in bestiality then that would be amazing.
Hope to talk to you, btw I only do PM, thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom