Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strangers in the morning commute (with lewdpet)

It was a busy morning in the New York train system. People everywhere were catching trains and subways to and from all over the city and the surrounding areas. many coming in from Westchester and the other suburbs outside of the city. One train coming from Connecticut was rolling in for the nine am rush into the financial district.

Wearing a black pinstripe suit was a man in his late thirties. His black hair was cute close and he bore the soft sheen on his jaw of a man who had just shaved that morning. Reading a news blog on his tablet, he scanned around the train car from time to time, looking at the other commuters and random other passengers.

Running a hand across his smooth face, his eyes caught something that seemed off. A young woman wearing a short skirt had brushed up against another passenger and the skirt had dragged up, revealing a bare bottom.

Suddenly, his dark eyes flashed on her and her form. With a predatory smile, he got up from his seat and slid closer to her through the crowd, his eyes hungry.

746cc2541e45b9b06d4d4a8f9c224329.jpg

'Come on people, let's move already. I need to catch that train.' She said under her breath as she bolted up the escalator, innocently flashing observes below, to the concrete pad where her train was waiting, waiting to take her home.

It had been weeks since she had been home to see her folks and with a surprise visit, not even letting her friends knowing she left, she bought a ticket online, took a taxi from the uni, and found herself here, swimming up stream like a salmon through hordes of commuters, but she made it.

'Phew, I made it. But shit, now I have to stand here for an hour. Fucking great.' She thought she said under her breath, but a few cautious stares told a different story. "Sorry."

And as she stood amongst a throng of people, all ignoring each other, she plugged away at her iPhone, unaware of any states, unaware that a women's computer bag had inadvertily lifted the back of her tiny kilt and exposed two perfectly tanned cheeks spliced by a single black string.

The man in the impeccably tailored suit approached slowly, careful not to bump anyone to hard or arouse suspicions to his presence. His eyes had locked onto the young beauty as if he was a lion seeking prey. In many ways he was. Being single and approaching middle age, he had little qualms or hindrances in his actions.

His name was Robert Larson, and the young woman was soon to be his gazelle.

Slowly, he managed to slid up behind her until there was little more then an inch or two separating him from her. With a very low and almost inaudible growl, he "accidentally" bumped himself up against her, his crotch grazing her lower back right about her rear. "Excuse me my dear." he said softly, feigning an apology for his by no means incidental action. His nose sniffed her long brown hair and the sweet sent of her shampoo wafted into his nose. "Delicious." he thought to himself, beginning to almost salivate at the prospect of this young woman.

Without another though, his right hand drifted as if to grab the nearest bar that was within reach of his endlessly long arms. But instead, his hand slipped up her skirt and his fingers caressed the soft and supple curve of her pert young ass.

He made no apology for his action, as his hand never stopped moving and soon touched the train's pole as he had so skillfully feigned to do. A mischievous grin crossed his face as he watched the young woman. He would tease her first, curious to see what type of woman she was.

Back
Top Bottom