Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terminator RP M/F OR F/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
this is an Idea I have been Craving for a bit now. I wanted to do an Idea Based on a Terminator. It would Star a Teenaged Girl who is in fact a Terminator. Think Cameron from the Sarah Connor Chronicles. But with a bit of a different Look at Personality. I am thinking of an Advanced Prototype Infiltration Terminator. New Software Upgrades to Adapt to any Infiltration situation that her Mission Demands.

She was Sent Back in Time to complete an Infiltration Mission. When she gets Baddly Damaged she needs Help in repairing herself. She would seek out an Older Grad Student with Access to a Goverment Lab. Her Goal is to Seduce him away from his Girl Friend or Wife. Then convince him to Help her gather Supplies. She does all this Under the Guise of a teenaged Girl.

As her Plan Unfolds she Finds her advanced Programming Adapting to new Sensations. Kissing Sex Romance Concepts she was never Programmed to Handle. She slowly Finds herself Experiencing Emotions for this Man. In Time she tells him the Truth. She needs his Help to perform the repairs anyways.

I think this could be a very fun Idea. It could be a straight RP or a lesbian RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom