Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Meyou's Parade of Paradise (Enter at Your Own Desire)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meyou52

Meteorite
Right then, let's keep this short, shall we? I'll save details for the rp, where they belong, as mine could be a potentially long, terribly irrelevant story. And now for the reason you're here. And why I'm here to, I suppose.

I am a very open-minded person. I have yet to say no to anything posed to me, or that I've stumbled upon when searching other threads myself. I've decided to make this thread for those who don't want to make a thread of their own, yet still want to play. In short, any females who are searching for a partner to play with, whether you think your ideas or the things you want are not something that would be picked up, I'm certainly open to the discussion. If you have any specific ideas or not, either is fine, and we can talk about it all when you've made contact. I'm very nonspecific on these points because there's really not anything I won't do. I don't have any particular inclinations myself. I like it all. I'll enjoy myself as long as you enjoy yourself, I promise!

Now for the part that is more technical. I am very literate. If you couldn't tell from reading this, I use punctuation and proper spelling for just about everything. Even following the more subtle conventions of writing. That's not particularly important. I would like partners to at least be able to spell properly. Really the only thing that irks me is words that are missing such necessary letters, leaving me to decipher the meaning of a text. I can do it, but it is most certainly not appreciated. I'm here to help you, so a little professionalism is in both our best interests I'd say. I have plenty of experience Roleplaying, more than half a decade in general, and whereabouts between half a year to a full one in terms of more...adult playing. So that's it. Send me a message and we'll work something out. I try to be available as much as humanly possible, so don't be afraid of me not posting frequently enough for your liking. I like to respond as often as possible. If you want it to be every couple of days, so be it. If you're looking for a back and forth exchange for a stretch of time at your discretion and leisure, I've got a veritable wealth of hours to kill which I'd be happy to spend playing with you. I will play any kind of character in any role, my only NO is MxM pairings. I'm heterosexual, and guy on guy is not my thing. At all. Everything else is on the table, you have my word. I'll try it once, and if nothing else I'll humor your request. If I find that something you like is not to my taste (highly unlikely) then I will update this thread to include it as the very first, technically second NO after we are done with it. That is my promise to you.

In terms of where I'm available to play at, PMs work if nothing else, but I also use LINE, Skype, and Kik. I do not have access to YIM, AIM, or any of the others currently, but may have access to them in the future. I look forward to your messages, and enjoying many a scene with you fairer creatures. My final note, as I don't believe I've actually said this in the whole thread, I will not play with Male writers. That's my personal preference, and I don't really care what you think of me for it. I'm only creating this thread in the Male Character forum as I imagine many of the females who would respond to this would be looking on this thread, not the Female Character one. So if you happen to be female, a Tgirl, or something else not expressly male, then try me on if you like. If you would prefer or want to use one of the alternate platforms listed above for playing, just say so in your message. I'll message you there if you give me your name for it, or you can ask me for mine, which I will painlessly provide upon request. This can be long term or short term, depending on what you want it to be, and I usually prefer smut to story for these kinds of things, but if story is what you want, then it is story I will provide. Thank you, and have a very lovely day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom