Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corruption/force

Status
Not open for further replies.

anabananawanana

Banned
Banished
I like roles, where a person of power falls to someone who has lesser social standing. It is so thrilling to see someone of pride fall into depravity. I prefer IMs, email, then PMs.

Supergirl

Downfall of supergirl by a regular powerless criminal with kryptonite. Supergirl goes to a warehouse to capture a thug involved in smuggling. One of the crates has kryptonite, which depowers her and lets the thug defeat her, rape her, and dominate her. Perhaps he has enough power in domination to get information about her normal job from her. Eventually the police arrive; in the chaos, the thug attempts to escape but is caught, and Supergirl is able to escape without being seen or exposed. She remains powerless due to the continuing effects of the kryptonite for at least a few days. During that time, she returns to work, and her (let's say) boss takes advantage of her weakness to dominating her, something that was awakened in her psyche by the time she spend dominated by the thug. Forcing her to wear sexy lingerie and other articles of clothing. Probably allowed to resume her duties when she is properly trained. A gang to rob her office, and she defeats them with her powers, exposing her true identity to her boss, who gets a desire to make a harem of enslaved superheroines, with her help.

Final Fantasy 9

Kidnapping and corruption of princess garnet. I would like someone who is familiar with the game. I thought it would be interesting because the characters get separated from each other a lot. I think a good starting point will be where Steiner carries Princess Garnet through the gate in a bag of pickles.[/b]

Tomia
I'm interested in doing a rape roleplay of cosplayer model Tomia. She is married and hasn't released that information until recently. In their anger, one of her fans would probably plot something after one of her visits to comicon. Kidnapping her and slowly training her to be a sex slave

Vindictus

This is a rape roleplay of my character in vindictus. I play as an quite a few characters and have a few outfits for her. They start of as mercenaries and slowly work their way up. After saving the Pontiff (Pope like figure) they get accepted into the royal army. I was thinking that either someone who is jealous, decides to knock her down a few pegs. Or another path can be where the archbishops wants revenge for her saving the Pontiff. He was next to be in charge but she foiled her plans and he decides to do something.

BlackDesert Online

I don't have a plot for this, but if you play the game and want to do something, hit me up.

hooters

I'm looking for a roleplay where I play a waitress in a shady hooter's location. Customers are allowed to touch and I didn't realize that when I first joined and I have limits. As money start coming in, I let them get away with more. I was thinking different customers and then finally meeting a rich older man getting married or becoming a sugar daddy. We can discuss what else happens and so on. I was thinking of using kendall jenner as a model.

dragon blaze

Recently I have gotten into a game called Dragon Blaze for the IOS. In the story, there was a monster that caused havoc, named Ragnarok. So the gods/dragons try to stop this monster. They lead Ragnarok to the land of the high elves where the magic is strong. Without telling the elves until the last minute. Draco Brighspark asked for their help. The elves were angry but they had no choice but to help. Their queen gets eaten by Ragnarok. Spoiler she is just being corrupted inside of Ragnarok, she makes an appearance later. The god of war(graysoul) also sacrifices himself to help seal Ragnarok away leaving his wife (Blackaria) behind to his trusted friend; a orc (ackard) to take care of her.

That is where our story would take place. The dragons(dracos/gods) have lost a majority of their power so they are vulnerable now. Still in the land of elves, demons, elves, orcs come after the remaining dragons. We can have Ackard take care of the pursuers and a romance forms between him and Blackaria. He gets offed protecting her and dark things happen to Blackaria. We can discuss further on what happens. Hit me up.

Blackaria
latest
(neutral costume) other costumes:
latest
latest

GraySoul
l4.png

Ackard
awakened%2Backard.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back