Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Gentle Request. [ F for M/F/Hermaphrodite ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you. I appreciate your eyes, for seeing what I’m going to request of you, and I do hope you stick around for a moment or ten, really.
Allow me to introduce you to my request thread, where you can find information concerning my various interests and desires. I will do my best to organize this space for you so it is pleasant and easy to digest.
To start, I am retraining my brain to write. Writing comes from a place of emotion and passion, so what better way to access that by expressing my sacred sexuality and desire to communicate feeling from the depth of my eccentric heart? You see, I want to paint a story that has depth and flexibility. I want to evolve characters and their relationships together collaboratively, and fantasize realities with excitement and relative ease.
At least, that’s the idea.

Genders I Play: Female and Futa are what I am most comfortable with, and it is, at this point, what I desire to play.

Along with humans as a given, here are some things I enjoy playing.

Fantasy Races I Play:
Demon/Half-Demon
Devil/Half-Devil
Ghost/Banshee
Lich
Fae/Seelie/Unseelie
Half-Orc/Orc
Elf/Half-Elf
Werewolf
Valkyrie
Dryad
Goddess/Demi-Goddess
Vampire
Angel/Celestial Being
Monster Girl - Plant/Alarune
Monster Girl - Aquatic/Mermaid
Monster Girl - Hive Queen/Bee
Mutant
Cursed/Blessed Human

Classes I Enjoy Playing
Cleric
Healer
Queen/Princess/Nobility
Sacrifice
Detective/Spy
Superhero/Villain
Diabolist
Mage
Monk
Druid
Oracle
Rogue
Sorcerer
Gunslinger
Witch
Wizard
Psychic
Paladin

Setting Themes I Enjoy
Medieval Fantasy
Superheroes/Villains
Modern Fantasy
Alternate Universe Fantasy
Steampunk
Pathfinder Universe
D&D Universe
Magical Girls
Pirates
Tribal
Ancient Celts
Ancient Egyptians
Ancient Norse
WoW
Noir/Detective
Psychological Thriller

Sexual Themes I Enjoy
Dominant x Submissive
Empowered Female Sexuality
Primal/Sensual Sexuality
Spiritual Sexuality
Heat/Estrus
Deepthroating
Rimming
Xenophilia
Monsters/Monster Men
Lactation
Pregnancy/Breeding
Cum - Excessive/Light Inflation
Bukkake
Sex Dungeon
Restraints
Pseudo-Non Consensual
Coercion/Corruption
Blackmail
Incest - Siblings/Daughter x Father/Mother/Niece x Uncle/Aunt
Cock/Ball/Ass/Pussy Worship
Light/Medium BDSM
Consensual Bimbofication
Hypnotism
Living Suits/Parasites/Symbiotic
Pegging
Milking/Being Milked
Oviposition
Group Sex
Polyamory
Harem

Simple Brainstorming Hooks:
An ancient hero/princess/goddess wakes from a magical stasis and acclimates to life with the being who released her to fulfill a modern prophecy.
A girl seeks/stumbles upon the hidden location of a local urban myth/legend/monster; she is captured/curious/fascinated/hypnotized/forced into staying with the creature to uncover their mystery.
A priestess/cleric/paladin seeks holy communion with their god/goddess to defend their community from a terrible fate.
A Superhero x Villain rivalry romance
A witch/wizard/mage seeks magical prowess and makes a deal with a questionable source.
Forgive me, I’m very sleepy but I wanted to get this post up for everyone who might be interested. <3

Thank you for your consideration. Please, PM me if anything seems remotely interesting. I'm very open for collaboration and I will contribute my ideas collectively. I am very relaxed and I try not to be too demanding, I would hope that you were similar. I prefer to write and mirror what I am given, though I am tending to fall between the 250-800 word range on average. I come from a background of extensive profiles and Tabletop gaming, so I have a decent feel for coming up with characters. I would like to try to add character sexuality to the mix.

Again, thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon. c:

Hello, just wanted to bump this post and extend the offer to connect via Discord, if possible or as an option.
As a brief update, I am looking for both quick roleplays or longterm roleplays, though most of my quick ideas are very smut-centric. Feel free to direct me to your threads as well. c:
I want a message and a request for Discord before I give out my username, thank you for understanding. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom